Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

If we go logically then its impossible .he is really crazy for Divya .He can move on with honesty .

but cvs wise,everything is possible.

P.S. He had carried an unknown girl in his arms to hospital.He didnt know that she is Divya .He is responding humanly with sarita and all since divya has come .

@Bold great point  !! πŸ‘ 
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

hmm ya i know i've felt da same.. but u know how typical we ppl/Indians are.. even my mom says raj should love sarita coz she was wid him all these yrs.. so i'm beginning to feel sarita n raj will end up together
I know raj is concerned n cares for sarita.. n wish CVs dont take that furtherπŸ˜†

Hmmm don't tell that Pri πŸ˜­...I don't wanna imagine that πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I wanna believe in my signature πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If this was a Mittal's production, he'd end up with Sarita. But this is a Zee TV production, so it's hard to say. 
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Hmmm don't tell that Pri πŸ˜­...I don't wanna imagine that πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I wanna believe in my signature πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Hi guys! Read all the pov's and general concensus is leaning towards Raj-Divya given how Raj hasn't even touched Sarita all these years and emotionally speaking, sachcha pyaar ek na ek din parwaan zaroor chadhta hai.

That said and given how hard Divya is trying all diplomacy / tactics to bring them together out of sheer guilt (I suppose) that if she wasn't even in the picture, a loving married couple would have been a loving married couple, and perhaps bachche also.

But Div-Sar "plans" dont necessarily mean that they will ultimately succeed. The reason I believe why divya changed her original plan and "went along with" raj's passionate and unflailing love for her in spite of all the raaste ke patthar (assumably) is because she had to think fast, at the spur of the moment. And admitted her love to raj too, much against her "tulsi-like" persona presented by the CVs.

So CVs IMO will continue  with this charade, given how much all the viewing audience is crazy about these two. So for a certain length of time, lets give what the audience is pining for "RajYa moments" (as we used to call "Radev moments" on CB1/2). (cant decide what emo to use??)

Well, there goes my "old-time" 5c!

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

If this was a Mittal's production, he'd end up with Sarita. But this is a Zee TV production, so it's hard to say. 

I think it IS Mittals production as I see their names everyday like on PV1. Zee is as usual meddling and putting their nose where it dont belong.

I didn't finish my thot process in the post right above because that's what I believe will happen. Raj and Sarita will end up together, which is the original premise anyway. Majority of the times what audience pines for, wants, goes totally against what PH/CVs have already set forth and Mittals are known for chalking out entire serial up front, and maybe some warranted slight twists along the wayπŸ˜•
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: radev24

I think it IS Mittals production as I see their names everyday like on PV1. Zee is as usual meddling and putting their nose where it dont belong.

I didn't finish my thot process in the post right above because that's what I believe will happen. Raj and Sarita will end up together, which is the original premise anyway. Majority of the times what audience pines for, wants, goes totally against what PH/CVs have already set forth and Mittals are known for chalking out entire serial up front, and maybe some warranted slight twists along the wayπŸ˜•

Lol yes, I know it's technically by SSP, but it's clear that Zee TV has been meddling with it more than it should be, that's why I'm saying that it's hard to say. I agree with you about the Mittal's, they're the kind of PH who develops a storyline and its characters before the show goes on air, but they didn't have much time to develop this show. Ah well, it's hard for me to watch this show and say oh, this is by SSP.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Indian beliefs say that only aishuu. Sarita is wife and she deserves that.So its better to not have false hopes,,,,,,,,,, like sarita
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Lol yes, I know it's technically by SSP, but it's clear that Zee TV has been meddling with it more than it should be, that's why I'm saying that it's hard to say. I agree with you about the Mittal's, they're the kind of PH who develops a storyline and its characters before the show goes on air, but they didn't have much time to develop this show. Ah well, it's hard for me to watch this show and say oh, this is by SSP.

I guess we jump to our own opinions cuz we want story to go certain way, without regard to how the story is actually heading towards from daily epis. We cant read SSP minds and so perhaps left with accepting that they are much more equipped to mold the show their way, logical to them but not necessarily to the audience.Confused

True that SSP were surprised as the main leads of PV1 were and didn't even have much time to develop the new story. But who knows we may still be conjecturingConfused

In a way its good that suspense galores to keep our interest aliveπŸ˜†

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

god yes.. I love ravya as well.😭

n I wish its ravya in da end.. but ya cvs can do anything.

agree wid u on gaurav part. I dont want him wid Divya.. gosh he wont be great wid sarita eitherπŸ₯±

Yep I hope Gaurav stays away!! no offence.
avinashrubina. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no neva..ravya looks soo perfect..n plus raj luvs divya like anything