-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Priyamvada

No ...he loves Divu only Day Dreaming Heart Thanks for the poll Priya Hug

welcome aishuuu.. Smile

I never want him 2 fall for sarita... but i was wondering if he will coz well..

did u know der is spoiler for next week.. Raj carries an injured sarita in his arms, that too running on da roadConfused
Feeling compassion for others isn't  love Pri  LOL Every human needs to be caring with others..and he heard that Sarita is " ill/sick " and so on , so he is of course being caring  Smile That doesn't mean he loves her naa ?? Approve Hope Ravya will be together again Hug Heart

hmm ya i know i've felt da same.. but u know how typical we ppl/Indians are.. even my mom says raj should love sarita coz she was wid him all these yrs.. so i'm beginning to feel sarita n raj will end up togetherOuch
I know raj is concerned n cares for sarita.. n wish CVs dont take that furtherLOL

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

How they are writing the storyline he will , 'it is the concept' . ... they will just say Ravya was just a crush or something,  thats why  there is not really a backstory or a starting with Ravya in the storyline. As they don't want people to get attachted.. I'm not getting false hope for Ravya.. Sad  because I like Ravya a lot!!  Cry  But who knows in these serial world..
 I 'm just wondering what will happen to Divya please no Gaurav boring, Sleepybring someone else for Divya . Someone looks younger and fare more interesting character..

god yes.. I love ravya as well.Cry

n I wish its ravya in da end.. but ya cvs can do anything.Ouch

agree wid u on gaurav part. I dont want him wid Divya.. gosh he wont be great wid sarita eitherSleepy
sangita10765 Senior Member
sangita10765
sangita10765

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Instead of destroying three lives its better  that Raj and Divya be together and make saritas PV because Raj loves DIvya and Divya loves Raj so Saritas one side love cannot force  Raj to love her and some how i feel that Raj knows Divyas intention for making him and sarita together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krish.diya

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

welcome aishuuu.. Smile

did u know der is spoiler for next week.. Raj carries an injured sarita in his arms, that too running on da roadConfused
Priya ,can you pls share that pic ?? In the spoilers ,there is the jhoomar ones and one of where raj holding her injured hand under tap water .Where is raj holding her in arms on the road??
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

If we go logically then its impossible .he is really crazy for Divya .He can move on with honesty .
but cvs wise,everything is possible.

P.S. He had carried an unknown girl in his arms to hospital.He didnt know that she is Divya .He is responding humanly with sarita and all since divya has come .
@Bold great point  !! Clap 

--Ekta--

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

welcome aishuuu.. Smile

Feeling compassion for others isn't  love Pri  LOL Every human needs to be caring with others..and he heard that Sarita is " ill/sick " and so on , so he is of course being caring  Smile That doesn't mean he loves her naa ?? Approve Hope Ravya will be together again Hug Heart

hmm ya i know i've felt da same.. but u know how typical we ppl/Indians are.. even my mom says raj should love sarita coz she was wid him all these yrs.. so i'm beginning to feel sarita n raj will end up togetherOuch
I know raj is concerned n cares for sarita.. n wish CVs dont take that furtherLOL
Hmmm don't tell that Pri Cry...I don't wanna imagine that Confused LOL I wanna believe in my signature Wink Hug

--Ekta--

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
If this was a Mittal's production, he'd end up with Sarita. But this is a Zee TV production, so it's hard to say. 
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

welcome aishuuu.. Smile

Hmmm don't tell that Pri Cry...I don't wanna imagine that Confused LOL I wanna believe in my signature Wink Hug

Hi guys! Read all the pov's and general concensus is leaning towards Raj-Divya given how Raj hasn't even touched Sarita all these years and emotionally speaking, sachcha pyaar ek na ek din parwaan zaroor chadhta hai.

That said and given how hard Divya is trying all diplomacy / tactics to bring them together out of sheer guilt (I suppose) that if she wasn't even in the picture, a loving married couple would have been a loving married couple, and perhaps bachche also.

But Div-Sar "plans" dont necessarily mean that they will ultimately succeed. The reason I believe why divya changed her original plan and "went along with" raj's passionate and unflailing love for her in spite of all the raaste ke patthar (assumably) is because she had to think fast, at the spur of the moment. And admitted her love to raj too, much against her "tulsi-like" persona presented by the CVs.

So CVs IMO will continue  with this charade, given how much all the viewing audience is crazy about these two. So for a certain length of time, lets give what the audience is pining for "RajYa moments" (as we used to call "Radev moments" on CB1/2). (cant decide what emo to use??)

Well, there goes my "old-time" 5c!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index