Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes he will love her in time
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so. It will be strange that after 10 years of pining after Divya that he falls for Sarita. Especially since he and Sarita don't even have a friendship.
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he loves Divya only but may feel sorry for Sarita🤓
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea raj worry for sarita but he never love her
He love only divya
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he is falling for her right now but over time with all these plans...he just might.

I am very unsure of the CVs plans but as much as I root for Sarita...I don't want that to happen. RaVya should just get together.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If we go logically then its impossible .he is really crazy for Divya .He can move on with honesty .
but cvs wise,everything is possible.

P.S. He had carried an unknown girl in his arms to hospital.He didnt know that she is Divya .He is responding humanly with sarita and all since divya has come .
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Feeling compassion for others isn't  love Pri  😆 Every human needs to be caring with others..and he heard that Sarita is " ill/sick " and so on , so he is of course being caring  😊 That doesn't mean he loves her naa ??  Hope Ravya will be together again 🤗 ❤️

hmm ya i know i've felt da same.. but u know how typical we ppl/Indians are.. even my mom says raj should love sarita coz she was wid him all these yrs.. so i'm beginning to feel sarita n raj will end up together
I know raj is concerned n cares for sarita.. n wish CVs dont take that further😆
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ashna26

How they are writing the storyline he will , 'it is the concept' . ... they will just say Ravya was just a crush or something,  thats why  there is not really a backstory or a starting with Ravya in the storyline. As they don't want people to get attachted.. I'm not getting false hope for Ravya.. Sad  because I like Ravya a lot!!  😭  But who knows in these serial world..

I 'm just wondering what will happen to Divya please no Gaurav boring, 🥱bring someone else for Divya . Someone looks younger and fare more interesting character..

god yes.. I love ravya as well.😭

n I wish its ravya in da end.. but ya cvs can do anything.

agree wid u on gaurav part. I dont want him wid Divya.. gosh he wont be great wid sarita either🥱
sangita10765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Instead of destroying three lives its better  that Raj and Divya be together and make saritas PV because Raj loves DIvya and Divya loves Raj so Saritas one side love cannot force  Raj to love her and some how i feel that Raj knows Divyas intention for making him and sarita together
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

welcome aishuuu.. 😊

I never want him 2 fall for sarita... but i was wondering if he will coz well..

did u know der is spoiler for next week.. Raj carries an injured sarita in his arms, that too running on da road😕

Priya ,can you pls share that pic ?? In the spoilers ,there is the jhoomar ones and one of where raj holding her injured hand under tap water .Where is raj holding her in arms on the road??