India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will it be the same?

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
After the truth is out will Asad and Dilshaad relationship be the same? The last time she slapped him aswell and I felt she takes Asad for granted at times. So I'm hoping that Dilshaad will show repentance this time. Not for slapping him but for what she said. She's probably going to sa nasty things to him on Mondays as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StonerGirLTeja....

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i know...they all take him for granted smtimes...SHE BETTER APOLOGIZE!!
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
He was allways a mamma boy. He allways would go and tell his mother what he's done. It must have been painful to hear all that from the same mother. I personally felt they have a beautiful relationship that's why when the truth comes out I don't want Dilshaad to forget what she said to him and I don't want the cv the brush it off like the last time when se slapped him.

mochhugIlhamez

sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Poor Asad! He has no one on his side. I don't know if this should happen but i think the only person who can now support him is his dad! I think this would be a perfect opportunity for  son and father reconciliation. 

chibi_deeaIlhamez

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

He was allways a mamma boy. He allways would go and tell his mother what he's done. It must have been painful to hear all that from the same mother. I personally felt they have a beautiful relationship that's why when the truth comes out I don't want Dilshaad to forget what she said to him and I don't want the cv the brush it off like the last time when se slapped him.

Same here. Last time was an issue of difference of opinion and her love of her ex husband still alive in her versus the objectivity of the situation. Here however, it's her guilt and love of Zoya that makes her react that way, and the fact that her son, her pride, did this, especially after being afraid himself of committing that mistake, ended up doing it anyway hurt her. She felt she did something wrong. Not in trusting him, but in her upbringing. This is why i hate Tanveer. It didn't just affect Asad and Zoya, it's breaking and hurting almost every relationship both of them have. I hope she rots in hell. 

But since this concerns everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I'm hoping they show her repenting. I also wanna know how Ayaan will react, and whether he'll believe his bhaijaan could actually ever do something like this. 

P.S. Love Armapali, she's amazing at making her cringe at the sight of Tanveer. 

Edited by mochhug - 22 June 2013 at 3:00pm
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
When truth will come out, Dilshad will definitely feel very bad and regret it.. In anger she said all those things to Asad, but she knows what impact that have on Asad.. She will say sorry to Asad.. For Asad Dilshad is after god so he will forgive her easily but I dont know if he can forget her words that easily..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index