Pavitra Rishta

~ll Celebrating the Magical Rain Love of ArVi ll~

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heelloo guysss!!! so from today we all are gonna celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Magical Rain Moments of Arvi..😳

yes its The Bridge Confession and the Shirt Da Button romance☺️!! i hope u all are ready to share ur views here as m not gonna write much coz agar sab main bolungi toh tumlog kya likhoge!! πŸ˜†

so m here to just refresh ur memories with the help of some really good pics with the help of BharuπŸ˜‰ .. n this is the perfect time to refresh our memories as i hope its raining at many places n u all may be in the dream land of Arvi's romance!! πŸ˜³

The Bridge Confession...

I still remember the day when every one were waiting desperately after watching the Pre-cap of this confession..Many thought that this is the day for another Slap..πŸ˜‰

Our Arjun , Looking truly hot  πŸ€ͺin a V shaped neck T-shirt waiting for manav to confess his Love Purvi n he does confesses and paid the price too ,The Slaps πŸ˜‘... Arjun was angry on himself when he realised that he broke Ovi' s heart n his father's n Manav's Friendship.

.But DK gave him the hope n asked him to marry Purvi.. n he will accept her as his Bahu..Arjun was overwhelmed.. He immediately went to meet purvi at a Park πŸ˜³ n their lucky charm was all Barosing Jhoom ke..

We see Arjun waiting like a Prince in rain for Purvi to arrive n when she arrived their Theme song was being Played..its Dil Kyun Yeh mera!!!😳

the scene was Shorter but was very Intense!! there was awareness of their Love in them..
The whole sequence was fantastic, Purvi walking towards Arjun who was standing there on a arched Bridge  with his arms crossed  and both  having those flasback scenes!! 

Purvi has the expressions as if she was Gonna Slap Arjun... πŸ˜†

Then the  way Purvi  asked him why he did all these  and Arjun saying, what would your say when  someone asked you who you love!!...

Purvi then sings some ovi's bhajans there!! comparing her love to Ovi's love!!! but Our arjun calms her down n says there is no age for love n what he did not felt for ovi all these years Felt for her n their love was the biggest truth of their life ..

Arjun again confesses his Love to Purvi..I Love You Purvi..Main tumse bohot pyaar karta hun

Arjun says to Purvi that he does not know if he has done the right thing by telling the truth or not but he is feeling good that he told the truth n had not cheated on Ovi..

Purvi then starts thinking of her aai, baba but Arjun grabs her from her shoulders n ask her " "When will she start thinking about her self??"

At this point Purvi start thinking about Arjun's words n i thought his line from the previous scene.."Maine apna Haath aage badhaliya hain, Ab Tumhaari baari hain!!"😳

Then Arjun asks Purvi if she wanna spend her rest of her life with him!! Purvi stands there thinking !!  Delay in getting an answer from purvi Arjun tells her ..
  Agar tumne abhi jawaab nahi diya toh main Chala Jaunga....(Kiddingly)

Purvi laughs n runs into his Arms!! They stand there clinging on each other n hugging tightly on that Love Bridge as they got their Lifes, Happiness back to them!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail

MAGICAL SHIRT DA BUTTON.

Ae barish zara thamke baras,
  Jab mere yaar aa jaye to jamke baras,
  Pehle na baras ki woh aa na sake,
   Phir itna baras ki wo jaa na sake                   

The above shayari i dedicated to the Arvi scene!!Which was way too ARVILICIOUS n was way too unique in its romance!! and the beautiful song just made it super!! this was the best arvi scene for me so far!! even now i m sure most of u keep watching it!!

Our Arjun Kirloskar was now just Arjun.. he gave up everything n was searching his identity after the stupid challenge he was made to accept!! Arjun bravely told Archana that he will do anything for Purvi n he will surely get her n marry her n will live his this life with her.. his Intense dialogue.. Apni yeh zindagi toh main isi ke saath bitaunga.. aur mera vadaa nahi dawaa hain apse ki aapki purvi ko toh Arjun hi lekar jaayega!!! hhaaayyyeee i was fida over him..

Next we see Arjun takes a Kholi on rent in front of Purvi chawl n being asked by Purvi where he is he cutely says that Main yahin hoon tumhare aas paas, woh kya hain na aadat hogayi hain tumhare paas rehne ki!!
After having a hearty talk with purvi n seeing her back home arjun gets relieved n goes to sleep happily despite the things not being his way!!  

We then see Purvi in Arjun's kholi waking him up sweetly by blowing air on his face!! πŸ˜‰ Arjun's face brighten ups seeing her  .. She then tells him that her heart is her Detective which keeps has every news about arjun's where abouts!!

Arjun then gives her a cute back Hug 

n say " Pata hain main tumhare itne kareeb kabse aana chahta tha " 

to which Purvi naughtily replies "Toh Phir... mere baalon ka clip banjao"πŸ˜† πŸ˜³..

Arjun asks purvi " yeh clip.. n purvi nods sweetly , arjun then  removes the clip from her hairs n purvi feels shy n turns away πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Then the romantic waala shirt da button gaana plays n Arjun starts romancing with Purvi.. 

they look more hot when it starts raining especially Purvi!! they share some cute ,sweet , romantic moments with each other..with a sweet Eskimo waala Kiss!! πŸ˜³  

they then share some romantic moments n kisses!! πŸ˜³ n arjun teases purvi for her clip

The next level of romance goes on to the stairs where purvi kiddingly hits Arjun n runs away inside her home n Arjun stands there totally behaving in a majnu style !!!❀️

Alass!! his Dream gets broken by a drop of water🀣  from the leaky roof as we see arjun hugging his shirt thinking it to be purvi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The song sequence was perfectly done by Ashvik!! it coz of them we started to love the song!!! Take a Bow ASHVIK for the wonderful sequence πŸ‘

Ahhh i cant express it more!!  let the pics do the remaining part from my side!! πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
 πŸ˜›

So guys just Drool over it once again!!! 
ArVi Bole to

#Magical  #DreamLand  #Love  #TrueLove  #AshVik  #Unbeatable  #AwesomeChemistry  #Lovely  #Charismatic  #beautiful  #charming  #sweet  #pleasant  #delightful  #cute   
 And lot more... 

All this goes Without saying! πŸ˜³
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Grrt post yaar...really rain always resembles arvi😳

Arvi and rain have a grtt connection..rain connect them to us😳...thanx to rain..πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun confessed his love to his purvi...rainy night everything witnessing arjun's feelings for purvi...we could feel arjun's pure love for purvi..magical confession

then purvi realises her love...and the airport scene..omgg love u arvi..they became one😳

the bridge reunion..arvi's new start

magical shirt da buttn

cant forget arvi's journey with rain
waiting for one more rain witnessin arvi's reunion😳

Edited by neha333 - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. Thank U so much for open this thread Sadia. Lovely thread. Thank U also Bharu for contribute this thread. Every rain scene moment is special of ARVI. This moment all time I remember. The way all things are narrated again my memory refresh those ARVI golden days. All beautiful photo post here. Very lovely photo. I too much miss this golden days. When again will see this moment. Hope coming soon.
Edited by ashfaque2012 - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*reserved* 
Awesome thread saddo πŸ€—

*unres'd*
rains are incomplete without ArVi's love and ArVi's love is incomplete without rains❀️
Shirt da button was magical .
i love SDB just coz of ArVi..ArVi's rain dance on shirt da button..its one of my fav  ArVi scenes..

as arjun says "Jab bhi baarish hoti hai,kuch accha hota hai"
true..!!
"pichli baarish thi,jab wo ek dusre se alag hue they,
is baarish me wo ek dusre ke pas ajayein"

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

BEAUTIFULLL Thread Saddo πŸ€—

This thread making me nostalgic :(

ArVi+Rain=MAGIC
Well each n every rain scene was truly soul touching Arvi n rain together can make any simple scene magical romantic n passionate  ❀️

well it only arvi magi that is holding us with pr n im sure soon we gnna see our love birds together as Arjun said jab bhi barish Hoti Hai kuch acha hota Hai πŸ˜‰ God Shower His blessing on ArVi through Rain!

Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sadiya ...Magical is right! Thank you hun for this thread πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Confession...
The bridge was  a symbol of sorts
Her voice when she walked up to him was soft...
He knew she was on the brink 
He put that distance between them so she could know fully what she stood to lose
And he won her over ...again!

Shirt Da Button could be such a tacky song  but Sonu sings it from the heart and ArVi emote with such sincerity ..AH!
And the stanzas were so well used on ArVi. Much kudos to the song writer, director and of course Arjun and Purvi for bringing it to life

July 3rd...when she steps out of her home, he steps out of 102, they catch a glimpse of each other and then he hurries down to be close to her ...
Palko mein teri mill gaya, jannaton ka raasta
O o tere peechhe peechhe peechhe chal pada
Ye mera mann, baawra
Tere naino ka main liner soniye, soniye!
Haaye! Tere naino ka main liner soniye
Ungli ka teri haaye ring ho gaya
Tune muskura ke jo dekh liya
Haaye! Dil ye Faqeer mera King ho gaya

Out of respect for social norms, they turn away from each other and walk away ..because their hearts and minds are with each other...behind each other...

And then July 18th ...dire situation...not making enough money to meet Archana Aai's challenge. Yet he makes her laugh, she makes him lunch. This is what love is about then..isn't it?

Haathon ki lakeere aajkal
Le rahi hain karwatein
Ho meri zindagi mein tum ho aa rahe
Sunn raha hun aahatein
Tere gaalon ka main colour soniye, soniye'
Gale ka main tere necklace ho gaya
Tune khayalo ko jo chhu liya
Haaye, neendon ka aana jaana less ho gaya

She is coming into his life ...not in his wildest dreams did he think ...oh wait a minute ...he did πŸ˜³
The lines on his palms are definitely turning for the better...

Kya super kool hain yeh!

Edited by Pancham101 - 10 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
Beautiful thread,Saddo...πŸ€—..Those were the days.... Jaane kahan gaye woh din...**Sighs**
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing saddy <3
ahh miss those days! πŸ˜­ ArVi and their amazing rain scenes <3

Hope we get more in the episodes to come!
Edited by ArViAshaRocks - 10 years ago