Jodha Akbar

The weekly talk- my opinion!! (Page 5)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -The_Tomboy-

Originally posted by disha15

^^PRC has set a big benchmark.! :D each time,a new historic show comes,we just immediately try n compare it with PRC, n then we go "nahi yaar.PRC mein toh itna zyaada achcha tha.this feel thanda compared to that" LOL 

True said disha! Every show rajat is there in or any historical show we compare to it which is not quite right!!

But it is inevitable LOL we never compare it with what was worse ,we always compare it with whats been better! Embarrassed
Its very difficult to beat PRC.Everything abut that show was simply perfect Approve The cast,the set,the music,the direction,the action,the script,the screenplay!Ah!Just  e v e r y t h i n g!

Ya everything ! I fell in love with that! And with rajat becuz of that!!

I dont quite know what i loved more.Rajat as prc or prc as Rajat? LOL

So i dont think,even in near future,any show can beat it.Afterall,the sagars prepared n planned for it, for  ten long years! n only then did they finally launch the show!

That is was a long prep! Yes!Ekta calls JA her dream project?What would you call PRC then? LOLMoti sagar ji n his team worked so hard for ten years! That is why the current ramayan did not have such am impact!

One of teh main reasons teh current Ramayan failed to click bcoz people still havent forgotten the epicness of ASR.its been like,what 4-5 years?DKDM clicked mainkly bcoz there hadn't been a show on shivji for a reallly long timE! 

But all we can do is,enjoy JA as it is,coz u know day by day,the episodes are just getting better n better! Embarrassed yes,teh first epi was disappointing,but i feel after that it has picked up pace n has been on a progressive curve ;)

The graph is changing every day and its improving and i am glad!!

Yup!me too! 
There cannot be a second PRC,but there can be a first JA Embarrassed Well said disha!Smile
 hehe thanks man.Its true you know Embarrassed

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Couldn't read all of the post becauz it's sooo long

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index