Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

The weekly talk- my opinion!! (Page 4)

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ARIA--

Quite a good analysis!! and I agree with most of the points!
Thank you for replying!

-SulBalaLove- Groupbie
-SulBalaLove-
-SulBalaLove-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
nice one lovely friend!! btw topic is best... so we all can share our viewes on Sunday...As Sunday Homework... ROFL
neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

Okay, so i found the start a bit stupid. Showing modern day stuff. Soul talk nice :)
fights yes, not very good. Effects actually. I liked young Akbar. Totally agree on the language but they are improving everything day by day.
And Paridhi.. well she's my new love.. I actually think she's a briiliant actress. N she's underrated. I was like seeing the behind the scenes stuff and one moment she's talking with the sbs people like a normal girl and the next shes ready to cut off Akbar's head! What a change! It's like i was watching two completely different people. N she oozes grace and dignity. Perfect Jodha!
Okay! Am i the ONLY person who finds the soorma more than HAWT? N anyways i think it's necessary to apply it in muslims.
soorma is not necessary but sunnah to apply
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

Okay, so i found the start a bit stupid. Showing modern day stuff. Soul talk nice :)
fights yes, not very good. Effects actually. I liked young Akbar. Totally agree on the language but they are improving everything day by day.
And Paridhi.. well she's my new love.. I actually think she's a briiliant actress. N she's underrated. I was like seeing the behind the scenes stuff and one moment she's talking with the sbs people like a normal girl and the next shes ready to cut off Akbar's head! What a change! It's like i was watching two completely different people. N she oozes grace and dignity. Perfect Jodha!
Okay! Am i the ONLY person who finds the soorma more than HAWT? N anyways i think it's necessary to apply it in muslims.
Yayyy you seem like my virtual twin. My main reason for watching this show is Paridhi. She's absolutely brilliant. Her acting is flawless n she's drop dead gorgeous, her smile is just radiant. And she's portraying the role of Jodha perfect to T. Big smile Her grace, n charm, n vivacity are exactly like that of princess. Day Dreaming She's simply the best. Clap Star I'm just head over heels in love with this girl. I've never felt this strongly for any actor. Blushing Heart She's not only my new love, she's my true love. Embarrassed 
N yah this show may have it's faults, but as long as my Pari is in it, I'm watching. Big smile Day Dreaming
Btw I've no problem with Rajat's surma, in fact I quite like it on him, n muslims at that era did use it, so what's wrong in showing it ?
As for BGM, I simply love the bgm given to Akdha, as well as the BGMs given to Jodha alone, to Jodha-Sujamal, to Akbar alone. 
The show is improving with each episodes n the improvements are quite marked. Wink This show is only 4 episode old, so it's too early to judge it very critically, especially when we can see that it's progressively improving as a show n developing as a very intriguing love story.
Instead of finding Jodja's mom over reacting, in fact I think she's under reacting. My own mom is always more worried n concerned about me n she's the best mom in the world. Big smile Jodha is as much ladli to her mom as I'm of my mom. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GrangerMalfoy.Star_girl

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ufff itna lamba
i hardly read long posts
but u pmed so i hv to read Embarrassed

i agree to u on sum points
like language n dressup

others m not finding any problem
n when thr's rajat in front of my eyes i hrdly see ppl arnd him LOL
btw i luv his eyes n the surma is suiting him Thumbs Up

pari is gud as jodha
she's improving epi per epi

rest m a hist freak so i can find many faults but i hv just decided in my mind to watch it as a EK's drama show which i like to watch (i luv EK's showsEmbarrassed) so m not seeing any more flaws Cool
this one is just perfect for me Star
Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Gowri tu such me furre hai. Jab humne ye naam rakhatha to mujhe laga ki ye wrong hai. But today you proved it correct. I don't have so much patient to read this. so brbROFL
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Good postClapClapClap I totally agree on most of the point especially the language one...Hindi is not good...

I like rajat with soormaWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by Super Kool - 23 June 2013 at 8:12am
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -The_Tomboy-

Originally posted by disha15

"Mujhe AKbar se bacha lo Rajat" Silly Sahi mein! Mujhe bacha lo rajat! Challo hum dono (me and rajat) akbar ko talwar baazi mein haraa dein!! Tum bhi join kar sakti hoo disha i don't mind!Wink

oh hello!queue dikhaayyi nahi de rahi kya? Stern Smile chal mere peeche khadi ho jaa. SillyRajat ke baaju mein kahade hoke talwarbaazi main karoongi pehle Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index