Jodha Akbar

The weekly talk- my opinion!! (Page 2)

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by blahblah26

Okay, so i found the start a bit stupid. Showing modern day stuff. Soul talk nice :)
fights yes, not very good. Effects actually. I liked young Akbar. Totally agree on the language but they are improving everything day by day.
And Paridhi.. well she's my new love.. I actually think she's a briiliant actress. N she's underrated. I was like seeing the behind the scenes stuff and one moment she's talking with the sbs people like a normal girl and the next shes ready to cut off Akbar's head! What a change! It's like i was watching two completely different people. N she oozes grace and dignity. Perfect Jodha!
Okay! Am i the ONLY person who finds the soorma more than HAWT? N anyways i think it's necessary to apply it in muslims.

Are you my virtual twin or mele me bichre hue sister ? LOL
If not , then why your posts always says what I've in my mind ? Ermm It;s scary you know . Geek ROFL
The part in bold ~ 200 % agree with you , Paridhi is an outstanding actress n she oozes grace n dignity . Plus she's extremely gorgeous .
And me too find the surma covered eyes of Rajat very sexy...so basically I'm just repeating what you wrote . Confused LOL

ab kya karein?? Paridhi hai hi itni awesome!! Uska magic dono pe chal gaya!!
I'm just hoping soorma ka negative feedback itna na ho ki hata diya jaaye.. Nai to jin sab me bola ki hatao soorma un sab ko pakad pakad ke marungi. No offence to the TM and the person who has commented before me but i love that damn soorma Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
You know,im such a loyal friend.My pc was screwed up and i was browsing thru my phone.I saw ur post,n im like,i have to read this!N i read the entire thing on my 4 inch mobile screen Silly

See,told you,im such a good friend Embarrassed

Very good analysis woman!Agree with you on all most everything.

My favourite scenes include the grape eating,sword fighting,the girl uttha-fying then leaving,the horse stable talking Tongue 

other than these,jodha-menavati's mitti ka sindoor removing,the jodha-sujamal,sujamal in the sabha ;these scenes were quite commendable!All actors performed well

You know,sharif n bairAM,though are supposed to be villains,they are more likE comedians to me Tongue 

13) all the later rajat scenes: the scene where he goes to see the horses and his reaction to one of his courtiers insulting bairam khan is awesome! Really! And well how lucky was that horse and that horse was beauty! The scene where he tries to abduct that woman and he threatens her husband and her actually scared me because i never saw rajat in that form! Well again i was scared ( i wish rajat was there to protect me! *day dreaming*)

^^This just cracked me up  ROFL 

Couldn't have agreed more! LOL 

"Mujhe AKbar se bacha lo Rajat" Silly
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
p.s : I too find the soorma hot! Tongue See,Rajat's eyes are so expressive,i feel the soorma just enhances them!But but but,the make up artist should see to it that it doesnt smudge!warna it can look scary sorta. :/ 

n yes,even i feel that they've used soorma since its authentically muslim

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GrangerMalfoy.VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Are you my virtual twin or mele me bichre hue sister ? LOL
If not , then why your posts always says what I've in my mind ? Ermm It;s scary you know . Geek ROFL
The part in bold ~ 200 % agree with you , Paridhi is an outstanding actress n she oozes grace n dignity . Plus she's extremely gorgeous .
And me too find the surma covered eyes of Rajat very sexy...so basically I'm just repeating what you wrote . Confused LOL

ab kya karein?? Paridhi hai hi itni awesome!! Uska magic dono pe chal gaya!!
I'm just hoping soorma ka negative feedback itna na ho ki hata diya jaaye.. Nai to jin sab me bola ki hatao soorma un sab ko pakad pakad ke marungi. No offence to the TM and the person who has commented before me but i love that damn soorma Embarrassed
pakar pakar ke me bhi marungi . Evil Smile Jo bhi ye surmawala ankhe hatane keliye kahega . Big smile
Paridhi is absolutely awesome...within a time period of a few weeks she has made me a devoted fan of her...

.GrangerMalfoy.Star_girl

marrty Groupbie
marrty
marrty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking i didn't like the 1st episode at all. Reasons r:
1) introduction of the character especially jodha, it was annoying. Then, intro of teen akbar was ok but entry of elder akbar (rajat) was totally unexpected i mean i thought that it's going to be grand but they ruined it.
2) I didn't find paridhi's acting too expressive in the 1st episode but ya gradually day by day she is improving & fast.
3) The most important thing that is still irritating me is the "background music". I can't believe, how could they so casual towards bgm. I haven't seen a single episode of mahabharat so can't compare the music with that but i totally remember the music of prc...it was damm good. They very well knew which music will suit where.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
^^PRC has set a big benchmark.! :D each time,a new historic show comes,we just immediately try n compare it with PRC, n then we go "nahi yaar.PRC mein toh itna zyaada achcha tha.this feel thanda compared to that" LOL 

Its very difficult to beat PRC.Everything abut that show was simply perfect Approve The cast,the set,the music,the direction,the action,the script,the screenplay!Ah!Just  e v e r y t h i n g!

So i dont think,even in near future,any show can beat it.Afterall,the sagars prepared n planned for it, for  ten long years! n only then did they finally launch the show!

But all we can do is,enjoy JA as it is,coz u know day by day,the episodes are just getting better n better! Embarrassed yes,teh first epi was diappointing,but i feel after that it has picked up pace n has been on a progressive curve ;)

There cannot be a second PRC,but there can be a first JA Embarrassed

Star_girlAmor.

--ARIA-- Goldie
--ARIA--
--ARIA--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Quite a good analysis!! and I agree with most of the points!
-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BreezeStar

You typed the entire thing..Ermm
Weekly post so it will contain the entire thing na!Tongue Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index