Well well well!!! Wassup forumwasion??? Well to the weekly talk! And main hoon aapki host aur humesha ke liye is show ki anchor Gowri aka Furru (jo naam mujhe Dekha ek khwaab forum ke logon ne diya) but i prefer being KGP! You know initials! Anyways let me tell me something about this newww concept! Well it is basically a review show(actually topic) on the episodes of the whole week as it is the only time i get to watch the episodes! Well i hope you guys like it and i hope i can write in the future! Well this will be posted on saturday evening or sunday afternoon! If any changes like no review then it will be informed beforehand!
Now comming the actual topic the show: JODHA AKBAR!
Well as the name itself indicates it is about two people jodha, a rajput princess and akbar, the mughal emperor. It is not the first time that someone has made an attempt to interpret their story on the screen! Well it is the first on the small screen. But anyways... The film Mughal-e-azam was the first as far as i remember and then ashutosh gowariker's film jodha akbar.
Enough of intro, lets continue:
1) the concept: the concept or the plot is basically simple, unless madam ekta wants to complicate it like her other daily soaps. Jodha, a rajput princess is forced to marry Akbar the mughal emperor as a political alliance. She becomes a mere pawn between the two kingdoms and this story unravels how she changes the fierce akbar to the tolerant one.
2) lead actors: Rajat tokas is portraying the role of Jalaluddin mohhammed. And Paridhi Sharma, the role of jodha. The other characters are from ekta's regime(well that's what i call it) adn you must have seen them in the daily soaps!
Now the take:
1) the makbara scene : well the makbara scene was really well thought of actually, a new way to start the serial! Really creative and innovative although on google it shows a totally different place as his makbara. Then again it is a 'natya roopantaran'.
2) the entry of the young akbar: the young 15 yr old in reality did not look fifteen year old at all. I actually wish ekta would have done some more hardwork in finding a person for the younger akbar. The war scene looks very .. Hmmm mechanical but not realistic. Just wish it could have been a bit better.
3) entry of the adult akbar: well that was quite unexpected. Not upto the expectations of the viewers and i feel it could have been a bit better. Well hope will do better in the future. Hope so.
4) jodha's entry: well tooo childish if you ask me.. Well the first episode pari's acting was a bit immature but as the episodes went by i think she has improved.
5) the birthday scene and the sister talk: well sukanya is much more immature than i thought! And the fact that jodha is ladli is undigestable by her. Jodha's reaction when she says mughals should abduct you was very natural!the prithviraj raso thing,,, i like it!
6) mandir scene: hahahahahahahahaha, this was my reaction! Ask why?? Because of the bgm! Typical ekta!! It reminded me of thise horrible daily soaps of hers! Man can't she work a bit or use the tracks she used for mahabharat?? They were better actually she did much more hardwork on mahabharat!!
7) saguni bai: you know her face looks somewhat similar to sudha chandran. Now don't ask me who she is! Well that scene was quite nice except for the fact that the queen acting to me was a bit overacting! Well i am serious.
8) jodha's lalkaar: aahaaa! That was nice but not so much because that was the time there power went!
9) akbar's want for jodha was described or could be known by the way he was talking to the sainik itself! Well someone opis mesmerised!
10) the practice was really awweeesooommmeee! Hayyeee! Rajat reminded me of the old days when me and my sister used to act like we were sword fighting with scales of metal!! Well he is extremely talented!
11) well i know her mother is concerned but still it was a bit over reacting if you ask me. Dragging her and giving her a wash, when her friend is extremely sick and is fighting for life! But again she is a mother!
12) sujamal jodha talk: well i was expecting a sword fight you know! But now that chance is somewhere on the moon or wait on the mars! I can sense it! Well the way jodha and sujamal spoke showed how truly they care for each other and the way jodha was praising her was cute!
13) all the later rajat scenes: the scene where he goes to see the horses and his reaction to one of his courtiers insulting bairam khan is awesome! Really! And well how lucky was that horse and that horse was beauty! The scene where he tries to abduct that woman and he threatens her husband and her actually scared me because i never saw rajat in that form! Well again i was scared ( i wish rajat was there to protect me! *day dreaming*) the scen where is talks to bairam khan about capturing the rajputs and bairam khan teaches him how to actually tackle ppl actually shows the brainchild of akbars character was bairam khan! Evil! I tell you!
14) all the later jodha scenes: well she is a good actress! Cute! The way she reacted on sujamal on not getting selected, her sadness, her grief was beautifully portrayed! But could have been better!
15) the scenes of other ppl aka her immature sisters: well they are annoying and the way they tease each other is agghhh! Well the scene where that princess gets smitten by the looks of the prince shows that she sees people externally and does not care about personality of a person!well i am no one to judge!
Well those were my thoughts on the scenes and you must have noticed i did not mention everyscene because i did not find it that important! Now some suggestions:
1) language: pls improve the hindi. It is really very modern! If not too much improvement a little improvement is needed! The urdu is fine!
2) the direction could have been better and also the camera angles and shots because the palace and all do not look very realistic but look like settings!
3) palace of jodha could have been bigger! Because it basically looks like a big mansion and not a paace because of the gate and many other things!
4) dresses for jodha and her mum needa little bit more grandeur! They look very plain and simple yet elegant but needs a bit more grandeur!
5) the makeup: th simply do not understand why they have spoiled rajat's best feature by applying soorma!! His eyes! His eyes speak when he acts and the soorma is not helping it!!
Well that's all for today! And yes dooo like and comment! Tell me what you thing and what you don't ! On what you agree on what you don't every thing is welcome! And sorry for such a long post! The first one right so thought i should give some intro next time will be a little shorter! (little how much can't tell)
About the controversies i am actually sick of it! I know ppl do not like it and stuff but then why did they not protest during mughal-e-azam?? Well if not like historical enjoy it like a fiction na! Even great movies stars did it with other things! Maybe they did not mention it in the official documents but then there was someone! Who knows?? History is a mystery and we are just mere people who have not even witnessed it and are just hearing it from someone if we would have seen it by our own eyes then there would be no blunders and the world would be perfect but it is not right? Well we should not take too much headache this will be only for some days and then will cool off ! Indian mentality! Well i hope you like my post! See you next week! Do suggest and criticize but no bashing pls!!! See you next week until the bientt! And bonne nuit!!!