Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hey swthrt..r u updating??😳

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

hey swthrt..r u updating??😳

sorry Di but i dont have my next upate ready... πŸ˜” busy with collg...just today we wer left bit early..so gt chance to com on IF...but wil try updating as soon as possible... πŸ˜Š

i might require ur help Di for update...only if ur free... πŸ˜ƒ
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
mind-blowing update 

cont soon divya
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres my comment on page1

div want update soon...
Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishaka45

unres my comment on page1

div want update soon...

ya updating it now.. πŸ˜Š and thank u.. πŸ˜Š
Winter_Falls thumbnail

Hey guys I have come with second update on this OS..itz dedicated all my buddies who requested me to write d second part of it..I would also like to say sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings out there by writing OS on Vrushan personal life...this OS is completely based on my imagination..

This is probably my last OS on vrushan..hope u all enjoy reading it.. πŸ˜Š

and  Special thanx to Deepu Di.. πŸ€—

Part 2

Back to their vanity

Shantanu prov

He went sat on couch in d vanity;

wow..(d first word came to his mind ) what was that...i still can't believe it..she was standing so close to me..though we have done similar scene before..but this time it was different..she was just inches apart..wish I could just..

Coming back from his dreamland..Suddenly he gt up..and went and stood right in front of d mirror..

wait a min..when I came close to her..she did not move for a second..she was looking straight into my eyes without blinking..and even d hug..her grip was so tight...as if she don't wanted to leave me..what does dt means... (wide smile )..dude has she fallen for me.. ( taking pause )

i mean even if I consider that she does not feel anything for me then why d hell she was holding me so tight..or is it just because itz part of her work..I mean even dt is possible...may b she is just trying to b gud actor..as she is new..and she is always eager to improve her acting skills.. as she always ask me for those stupid tips..that is how she refer to them..though I find it cute..but then why did she..

shantanu just shut up..this is seriously driving me crazy..take deep breath in breath out...(after thinking long on it) ok I have decided I don't  wnt drag it any further...let's just face it..ya dude let's just face it..ill go and tell her what I feel about her..and even if itz no m  ok with it'Actually I wnt b ok with it..but still let's do it...I can't hide it any more.. ( took a long pause and looked again at d mirror) vrushika here I come..

Smiles at d mirror cutely..moves out of vanity..looks at d sky..god plz help me for d last time'.

At d same time Vrushi in her vanity..

What d hell Vrushika..what were u doing..why did u hold him so tight..idiot..by now he must have realized..dat der is definitely something wrong..ur such a fool..idiot..

She went and sat on couch..there was teddy which ws lying on it..she made him sit straight..and cont talking to him...

Why m blaming myself alone..I mean even his grip was equally firm..does dt means..hmm stupid..dat does not mean anything ..his brilliant actor..and he has habit of doing all his scenes  perfectly..

She took d teddy in her lap..Hugged him tight

hmm what about my feelings towards him..What about his smile..his looks..his lips..shut up..( blushing a bit) u knw what u hav seriously lost it..hmm but what do I do now..i have to complete my scne tomorrow..hmm should I just go tell him about my feelings..i know he might consider me immature..but stil I think I should give a try..

makes d teedy face her

what do u think should I give it a try??hmmm ok I have decide..ill go right now'.before he leaves for home..and tell him about my feelings..and itz ok even he says no..hopefully he wnt say no..(making sad face ) .forget it m  ready to face whatever happens..

Quickly gets up her couch..and moves out of vanity..looks at d sky..god plz do help me..

Both were searching for each other..finally Shantanu notices Vrushika walking near d basketball court..right outside..

Sh: hey ( he called out audible enough for her to hear )

She turned around..saw him coming towards her'

Vr: hey ( she said it sweetly )

They continued walking silently

Both together: I want to tell u something'

Sh: ok go ahead..

Vr: itz ok nothing imp..u tel me..

Sh: ladies first..

Vr: ok I wnted to tel u dt.. ( taking  deep breath..without facing him) i love.. (with pause)ur car..

( Looking at d car which was parked ryt in font) ..ya I love ur car (with confused expression) (to herself you love his car?? )

Sh: what?

Vr: ya I just love ur car..color..interiors(she decided to keep quite )

Sh: ok..dats wired but thank u..so dts all??

Vr: hmm ya.. (trying avoid d topic) what u wanted to tel me'

Sh: hmmm dt ( with pause ) I do love my car (muttered) ( mentally slapped herself)

Vr: hmm ok ( she gave weird smile ) dats all?

Sh: hmm ya I guess.. ( after long pause ) so since u love my car..should I drop u home'

Vr: hmm no actually I got my car today..so'

Sh: ohh ok

Vr: so see u tomorrow??

Sh ; hmm ya'.

She cont walking towards her car..

Shantanu prov

What are u doing dude..u love ur car...are u serious??just go tel her..whom ur waiting for..common shantanu go for it...

Sh: vrushikaa..

Vrushika stopped and turned around

Sh: can I walk with u till ur car??

Vr: ya sure'

They cont walking..dey finally rched near her car'

Vr: ok den byee..c u tomorrow'

Sh : hmm ya byeee'

She walked towards her car...waved out to him..and finally drove off'

Shantanu looked at her going away..his cell starts ringing..it was Amar

Sh: hey..

Amar: watzzup dude??u still at d set??

Sh : hmm ya..u knw what..u were right..and I did try talking to her but.. ( it was amar who has tease him all d tym with Vrushika name..and he was dm sure about d fact that they both like each other)

Amar : u mean Vrush?? ( all exited ) so what did u tel her??

Sh : that I love my car.. (irritated on himself)

Amar : (burst out laughing ) did u just let her go lyk dat?? ( still laughing)

Sh: itz not funny Amar..ill catch u later..have something really important to do..

Before Amar could reply..He kept d cal..and walked towards his car ..he sat in car..drove as fst as possible..so dat he could catch vrushika car...after few mins he saw her car...he overtook her car..and stopped right in front of it..Vrushika was shocked..both got dwn frm der respective cars..

Vr: shantanu??what u doing??

Sh : Vrushika what do u feel about me??

Vr: what kind of question is that??

Sh: just tel me' ( eager to know her views about him )

Vr : hmmm..ur friendly..helpful..sweet..cute at a times...( bit blushing) but why ur asking me all this question suddenly at this point of time??

Sh : hmm itz silly question..but would u b ready to spend ur life with someone  like me??

Vr : hmm ya..I mean..ya may b..but.. ( all confused)

(that ya was enough for him..to get his answer )

Sh :ok I m sorry in  advance for what ill b doing now..but I have to complete an incomplete task'

Vr: what?? ( bit shocked )

Before she could speak anything more..he sealed his lips with her ..it ws small pck..he brk d kiss..vrushika still had dat shocked expression on her face..and shantnu was bit scared to see her reaction..he ws ready for slap frm her..

Vr: did u just kiss me??

Shantanu quietly nodded..

Vr: could u plz do it again??

Sh: what?? ( Shocked)

This tym she sealed his lips with her..this kiss was bit longer den d first one..finally dey brk d kiss..

Sh; so dat means..

Vr: hmm ya..i love u' (bit blushing)

Sh : love u too

And hugged her back...dey were together now as Vrushan...brk d hug..looking at each other cutely..

Vr: so I hav to go now..see u tomorrow..

Shantnau nt allowing her to go..

Sh : ok fine..

Vrushika packed his cheeks..

Vr : Gud night'

Sh ; gud night'

They went and sat in their respective cars..there were on their way back hme..Vrushika cel beeped..it was Shantanu.. " Switch on to radio..here is small dedication frm me to u my love" Vrushika quickly switch on d radio..and der was instant smile listening to it..her cheeks went red..

Like a dream you can't explain
Love can chase the bidding of your heart
Like the sunshine in the rain
Love can make your whole world fall apart
But i want it now 
I just wanna spend my life with you
Time will show me how
Suddenly everything has turned me inside out
Suddenly loves the thing that I can't live without

You're my dream, my love, my life,
I just wanna spend my lfe with you
You're the one who makes me smile 
Gotta love somehow
You can show me how
Suddenly everything has turned me inside out
Suddenly loves the thing that I can't live without

That was end of beautiful day..and beginning of beautiful journey'. 😊

Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this OS...

Was waiting for u to update😳😳😳

Awww...how cute n adorable they r...

I love ur car..i love my  car..lucky car i sayπŸ˜†

Loved the way he went and confessed his feelings...the sorry before kissingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

my adorable VruShan😳😳😳😳😳

Loved this OS...BEAUTIFUL WORK swthrtπŸ€—
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me me me..
Honeybee same time pe update!
Log kaise padenge? πŸ˜†

Edited
Honeybee! This was so romantic
I love ur car was like 🀣
Kaash VruShan sachi mein couple bante 😳 kaash..

I love their friendship and the bond they share and would be on the 9th cloud if the bond they share is something more than friendship..

Lovely, romantic OS :)

PS: Ab jaldi ja aou mere OS pe comment un reserve kar πŸ˜†
Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really liked it----nice chemistry and humour divya
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh my neighbour u updated it...!!

I love ur os...nicely penned down. Finally both lovebird ultered there there feeling and confessed...

Beautiful update dear...
Plz do write more..
πŸ˜ƒ