Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! (Page 7)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

---
@Sidra and Anita - BV CVs have shown a willingness to serve just desserts.  Did J not emotionally blackmail DS that he could not live without Anandi?  Did he not beg Shiv to return his toy (A) to him?  So, Y can Sanchi not take the same path as her Dr. Sweet?

Peeps thought I was crazy when I said J would try to break up AnSh, they thought I was out to lunch when I said Sa would fall for Ja...and am sure Sa will blackmail/manipulate all to get J until/unless J works up the courage to say NO.  Same as A did.
Anj  bold part is completely out of my understanding Confusedis this a reason to excuse her actions ?Jagaya's  that track was complete nonsense and we didn't expect this ekta type twist from BV Perhaps you might have your reasons why you expected that but seeing Jagaya's character so far and BV so far most of us didn't expect that and moreover cvs had shown him realize his mistakes of course we didn't expect him to be perfect with in one day no mistakes will happen from him but seeing him there when he has his realization we expected from here true redemption track started You were talking about literature right? so compare both situations of Jagaya standing in temple in one when he didn't have realization he was arguing with the goddess why this bad is happening in my life Why  i am being cursed ? in second when he had his realization and he was standing in same temple and saying i got my answer why this bad is happening to me because i was wrong Two scenes  in counter with each other and cvs made him make so many promises in temple and later when he was coming back so seeing that most us didn't expect that cvs will mess up everything and force a nonsense track into it which had no purpose In my view they ruined an ideal track which would have been best to mark Jagaya's redemption and it should have been instead of the nonsense path cvs took as they had to redeem the character and the tests that were put there in front of him and he would be coming successful out it would have marked his redemption in a  better way and today the nagging and complaining going on here would not be there 

Coming to Sanchi its up to everyone of us how we take this track Its difference of view points For me this track is to show Jagaya's redemption in a better way and also this is the best way to redeem Sanchi This triangle is a counter to Anandi Jagaya Gauri where Jagaya rejected his simple village wife Anandi over glittering modern Gauri but today he is mature and sensible enough to understand that life partner is not made by seeing outer glitters and the one who doesn't have outer glitters can  not be the right life partner  so he will chose Ganga over Sanchi  and moreover how he deals with Sanchi his maturity , sense and wisdom , his goodness shines everywhere and he is ideally the best person to redeem Sanchi as Sanchi listens to him In her love for him she does behaves in front of him and try to be good to everyone This is the best way to redeem Sanchi  because Sanchi  is doing  all  that she hates and insults Anandi for  like now  Sanchi herself  wants  to marry a divorcee Anandi being a divorcee Sanchi hates her and thinks she is not suitable for her brother because she is a divorcee now Sanchi herself is in love with a divorcee  and she will understand divorcees can be loved too  just like any other person . To impress Jagaya she is doing all the stuff she hates to do e.g cooking ( she called it servant's work thus insulting Anandi now she is herself doing so ) wearing Indian traditional dresses was not cool for her now she loves them , she called Singhs names backward villagers what not now she is respecting them , she has to be  nice to kids too she hates Mannu now she has to be nice to him She has to respect villagers too  Now she don't care Jagaya lives in a village or  have an orthodox family all she cares she loves him so she is ok with everything else It means she is learning when you  love someone you don't go on  to reject him just for small things like he lives in a village not in a city so he is not good  and worth of love From this track she will come out as a better person in the end  

As for your terming this track as Jagaya's punishment for his actions i don't agree with you here Its different of view points You may call every person who does wrong to Jagaya as fine since he did wrong in past so everyone has right to do wrong to him for me not For me Jagaya did wrong with Anandi what he got from Anandi in return was punishment what he did with her Gauri did wrong to him i am not going to excuse her for it Jagaya was never like this with her that he did wrong to her and he rejected her off  i don't care for you  go where ever  , instead of asking forgiveness  Gauri did wrong to him she rejected him instead of asking  forgiveness later she rejected him off when he was fighting between life and death  thus breaking him to pieces even today she is shunning him off Gauri is wrong wrong extremely wrong  For what she did with him she deserves punishment for it and she has to earn forgiveness from him 

Sanchi is planning and plotting and fueling up Sumi to kick Ganga out of house Ganga is not Jagaya's fiancee ErmmJagaya was under misinterpretation Anandi still loves him   when he asked from Shiv or even asked from Dadisaa and he has his reasons with him Anandi waited for him for so long but Sanchi has no clue yet he loves her or not she is all the way forcing herself on him she is going to create a hell out of this matter she wants to marry him and if tomorrow Jagaya is forced to say  yes to Sanchi because of pressure from Sumitra so which punishment is this for his  which action ? This  he  never did or happened with Anandi ?Bhago forced Anandi to marry  Shiv whats Jagaya 's fault in it that Anandi herself went on to force him That was unfair from Anandi even this is unfair with Jagaya  Sanchi is no where excusable for her actions by which everyone has to suffer including Jagaya too 

I am not saying you are not calling her actions wrong but your explanation of Sanchi wrong doings as Jagaya 's punishment for his past   i am not agreeing with it at all Cvs have shown him punished He has been shown continuously declined His downfall was shown to viewers Anandi was progressing all the way but his life was total mess up and today after a long time he started to stand up in life find some stability in his life but still everyone is up to ruin his life  by forcing him to do something for which he is not ready yet and moreover if Sanchi is going to create hell in his life she is not excusable for it  neither Jagaya  deserves it IMO

Edited by sidra08 - 24 June 2013 at 3:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvfaryal-maliksaba113charuluv_SVtiny15-Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Today the serial made some progress...Really funny update

So Shiv refuses to believe Anandi...can't blame him and neither is this character assassination...Mr.IAS Collector is a Bhola Bhandar who has not got 'experienced eyes' in such matters LOL but at least he was not rude with Anandi and was open to listen to her...Shiv never makes any judgement with just listening to someone...but i doubt if he would have come to same conclusion if he would have been to Jaitsar and saw it all...he was not able to guess Ashima's feeling even after being his friend for so long and then i think if Ashima would not have been there to make Shiv realize about his attraction towards Anandi the serial would have been dwelling in Jagya's amnesia drama thanks to Shiv's slow and steady realization LOL ...sometimes i feel when it comes to love only Saanchi is the experienced one and now Anandi...rest are all blind eye and innocent to understand Saanchi's nautanki.

Shiv did not realise that Ashima had feelings for him because he never looked at her that way just as Jagya never realised Sanchi's feelings for him because he did not look at her that way.

The same Shiv when he saw Anandi he persisted with her he created occasions where they could meet and get to know each other he went out of his way and made friends with all the people who are close to her and accepted DS's proposal was more than ready to marry her and finally he married her even when he knew that she is not marrying him willingly.

It is not like Shiv who broke her heart it is she who broke her heart by developing feelings for him even when she realised that he will never look at her in the same way.

Even if he realised that Ashima had feelings for him he would not have acknowledged them because he wouldn't have liked to see her hurt by rejecting him or he would have told her that she was not the kind of wife he wanted.

If Shiv had seen Sanchi in action he would have come to same conclusion as Anandi did.
Initially he found it hard to believe but later when Anandi told him all that she had seen he knew he would have come to the same conclusion.
It is just that too many things hit him at the same time.He just couldn't believe that his doll has fallen for Jagya of all people.He is coming to terms with that fact.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi--Swetha-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Sidra, I agree with your point on the Sachi track being shown to emphasize on J's changed nature. Sachi minus her arrogance was everything Jagat wanted. But life and hardships have taught him good lessons and helped him mature too. Now if he chooses Ganga over Sachi, it will show the changed J who made the right and wise decision. On the other hand if he agrees to marry Sachi just so that A doesn't face any problem at her in-laws, that will also speak volumes of J changed character. So I agree that this track is to show the changed J and probably also knock some sense into Ms slippery tongue.

With regard to J's redemption not coming across to everyone as convincing, the revenge track and amnesia tracks spoiled it big time. Moreover even in the past when J was with Gauri, many times he looked like he was improving and then he went back to square one. The CVs confused the viewers terribly with all those mood swings. Personally as I mentioned even before, I believe that J is a changed person and that he has learned his lesson, hence I would like to see him start afresh and lead a peaceful life taking care and making his family proud. With regard to him getting punished more- does he 'Need' it- NO but will he still get it? We don't really know. Even if he gets it, in one way it will make him stronger and also showcase him, unlike the past, taking the right decisions over wrong. So it will only be character building for him. Like you said the leads are never happy or else there is no story to tell. LOL

Edited by andv - 24 June 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaSPujaBeautifulSoul_aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ-Swetha-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Sidra -  I can go through your post point per point, but  I can't do so at the moment and am pretty sure we should not be con't this discussion on Saturday's update thread.  So, I don't know if you want to open a separte thread or what. 

As a preliminary point, I know you and Mahi and some others thought J was on track to redemption when he blathered on about realizing the error of his ways after ditching Gauri in Mumbai before heading back to Jaitsar.  But, if you actually go back and hear the dialogues he spouted... it is pretty apparent that redemption was not imminent.  I posted as much right after, but again most people including Mahi were pretty convinced J was on track to redemption.  The reason we are often disappointed with BV is that we impose our expectations of what we want to see happen (J's redemption) and see what suits our perspective (J says he's realized his wrong) instead of observing what is actually being aired (J stating - if I say sorry A and  family will surely all forgive me... *his arrogant assumption that "sorry" could solve all and A is waiting for him still*).   

Also, I don't know Y you and others think I have some liking for Sanchi or am excusing her behaviour.  She is WRONG as well.  But, relatively I think J is MUCH WORSE.  My point is RELATIVITY. 

As for J being miserable, he made others miserable while he was happy romancing Gauri for years... so, if they show him miserable now then I see it as justice.  Am sure J will land with Ganga, but first he has to experience what he put AnSh through.  That is what the BV CVs are showing.  Yes.  the track maybe difficult on A and Ga as well, but A needs this to connect with Sa in the end and Ganga needs Sa to realize she loves Daktarsaa (So, all in all there is prize at the end of their difficulty).   

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 24 June 2013 at 9:54am

andvaparnauma-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Sidra -  I can go through your post point per point, but  I can't do so at the moment and am pretty sure we should not be con't this discussion on Saturday's update thread.  So, I don't know if you want to open a separte thread or what. 

Agree we should not continue it here  it's a long debate and more over me and you are poles apart in our views  the debate will go on and on and we will not reach any single point of agreementLOL  but since I  saw your post now so couldn't control  not to respond LOLso tolerate me here  for this postLOL

As a preliminary point, I know you and Mahi and some others thought J was on track to redemption when he blathered on about realizing the error of his ways after ditching Gauri in Mumbai before heading back to Jaitsar. 

We didn't think  only we analyzed then thought along with it   @bold Ditching  thats not called ditching  he is justified in his anger so ditching in my view is   hard  word to be used here What he did is a normal human reaction perhaps in his place I would have done  also same that doesn't mean I am bad or wrong 

But, if you actually go back and hear the dialogues he spouted... it is pretty apparent that redemption was not imminent.

I don't need to go back to hear all dialogues I have heard all  and on basis of that I made my expectation other wise I am no crazy  I said there were some mistakes i don't accept him to be  perfect  in one night   but to which limit cvs took him later i.e  made him on  revenge  that was complete nonsense Dear redemption was apparent therefore he realized his mistakes and say so much even unconsciously blamed him and you are saying redemption was not there ? I have heard all dialogues few mistakes if there had been then thousand correct things as well why ignoring that ?

I posted as much right after, but again most people including Mahi were pretty convinced J was on track to redemption.  The reason we are often disappointed with BV is that we impose our expectations of what we want to see happen (J's redemption) and see what suits our perspective (J says he's realized his wrong) instead of observing what is actually being aired (J stating - if I say sorry A and  family will surely all forgive me... *his arrogant assumption that "sorry" could solve all and A is waiting for him still*).   

Dear i gave you my analysis neither me neither mahi we both were not forcing our expectations  on cvs if we expected anything that after analyzing   what cvs have shown us I said there were few mistakes in his expectations but then he made expectations after what has been shown to him Anandi was crying for him till divorce she has been in love with him  all the years he has been with Gauri Anandi kept on loving him  and moreover  he didn't know she is getting engaged so how he cannot expect she is not  waiting for him ? Family wanted to to realize his mistakes otherwise they were not his enemies  so how he cannot expect they won't forgive him and I guess you are forgetting that cvs also made him say standing in temple I know  forgiveness is not  easy for me after what I did with my family and Anandi  Didn't he say that    ? Yes he did  Cvs have shown him going through a battle of good and bad in front of him where good became quite heavy  and suppressed bad  then he realized his mistakes otherwise he would  have never Cvs have shown him even unconsciously blaming him for all his mistakes  cvs have also made him say i don't deserve Anandi's forgiveness i should not come in front of her she is so happy i cannot ruin her happiness The school scene if you remember that he was not jealous seeing Anandi and Shiv there but was saying above lines There are many such examples I can tell you so we were not crazy people forcing our expectations on cvs we made our expectations analyzing what cvs have shown us  and moreover our one main fault was that we expected something good and sensible from BV i already said we didn't expect Ekta type twist here and mostly people didn't and cvs got good bashing and they have to drop the track   it was nonsense Jagaya has been shown improving previously as well but cvs twisted him  every time later but one can say they didn't make him accept his mistakes there and he has been show in a battle of good and bad where sometimes one was heavy and sometimes other and this  battle was on in him  but at that point cvs have shown to viewers victory of good then common sense is they should be progressing with it Make him realize the few mistakes he is still making and emerge him as successful through the tough test of time but no they took the most nonsense twist and turned him on revenge mode with their ridiculous 6 multiple personality track Its not only me or Mahi or some other people on forum like Anita , dolly were criticizing cvs for the track my mom is a professor of English language and literature she still quotes her students example of poorest writings of Indian serials  Jagaya's revenge's track .Sanchi's track might be irritating for us  but how many articles we see daily on criticism of this track?  but  in comparison how many were coming at that time criticizing cvs  because the abrupt twist they took with Jagaya  The track was nothing but a complete nonsense

But from that I do have learnt a lesson  not to expect anything good from even BV what they give me If  i like it  i accept  it,  don't like it  reject i just don't expect anything i have realized my one mistake and started preparing myself for the worst  LOLat that time I didn't I didn't know BV can be so nonsense as wellLOL

Also, I don't know Y you and others think I have some liking for Sanchi or am excusing her behaviour.  She is WRONG as well.  But, relatively I think J is MUCH WORSE.  My point is RELATIVITY. 

@Bold ..I already said to you thats your opnion i don't call Jagaya much worse than her in any way but she is MUCH MORE  WORST  than him She don't have even one good quality in her One cannot feel for her in  anyway she does not  evoke any empathy in you in anway she needs to learn a lot  and i am also saying that with relativity point, my analysis   Your relativity point is not convincing to me in any way may be mine will not be convincing to you ,  so  sorry  completely differ and disagree here Thats your  opinion I respect it as your opinion  but as per my analysis and views i don't find your analysis  as correct

As for J being miserable, he made others miserable while he was happy romancing Gauri for years... so, if they show him miserable now then I see it as justice.  

Thats your  never ending revenge speaking i am not speaking by my revenge's side Its not any justice what is justice here for you ?His misery great .so what cvs have been showing before in the three years? Now  Ratan singh got him near death that's also justice done to him because he has to be shown miserable ? Sanchi is planning and plotting against Ganga not him so what  justified punishment is here for him   did he do this to anyone like Ganga ?No If tomorrow he is forced to say yes to Sanchi the pain he will go through because of it whats justified punishment  here done to him did he do that to anyone? No so what is point here Come on Anj this is no point 

Life is not a bed of roses I agree with that Hardships are a part of life No person is always happy or can expect he will always be happy  Hardships are  tests for us Every human being  Through which if we emerge successful we get happiness as a prize if we fail we get nothing This is what cvs are showing here for Jagaya , Anandi and Ganga the three of them  This hardship that came in their lives in the form of Sanchi is test for them The three of them will pass through it successfully and get their share of happiness  as prize The happiness will be thrice more  than the pain they will get here even Sanchi will become a  sensible person and get her happiness so if you term this track as this then it is correct but by calling it Jagaya's punishment that's absolutely incorrect Will you keep terming all his  hardships  now in life as his punishment ?Why he deserves punishment now ?is he doing any wrong No so? when he was wrong he was punished that can be called as punishment but for now when he is not these are just hardships of life that come for even Anandi and  Shiv as well they are shown miserable too but we don't call that their punishment justice done to them so why unfairly calling this as Jagaya's punishment ?

Am sure J will land with Ganga, but first he has to experience what he put AnSh through.  That is what the BV CVs are showing. 

He has gone through enough and i already explained to you you are taking it as per your opinion i am  as per my opinon Ratan Singh got him near death Going by your point here  Thats too justice to  Jagaya and his misery here is fair because of his past ? right? because he has to be shown miserable come on Anj this is no point 

Yes.  the track maybe difficult on A and Ga as well, but A needs this to connect with Sa in the end and Ganga needs Sa to realize she loves Daktarsaa (So, all in all there is prize at the end of their difficulty).   

Prize was already there for Anandi as well but the suffering she got we don't call it she deserved it   The hardships she faced she emerged as a better and strong person out of it and  got reward too  in form of loving and caring partner like Shiv but suffering by the hands of people to whom she caused no harm we don't term her sufferings as she deserved it so same for Jagaya here  I have never dismissed Sanchi falling for Jagaya's track I have already said the track has potential The result is better for everyone  I have no issue with the potential of track you must have missed mine and kikyo's discussion  on it on last Thursday's update where we both agreed Sanchi falling for Jagaya The track has potential   I have only issues with Sanchi been given so much screen space as she is not a positive character  I must say the actress is not good either in her acting  Digesting her  with so much screen space is very hard  Coming to potential of track  In my first post  i said the track has potential  Jagaya  is showing his sense , maturity and wisdom everywhere when he deals with Sanchi and shows her the correct path , The hardships he will face here he will emerge as  successful through it, In every situation either he will agree to marry Sanchi  I know the marriage will never happen but still even if  he agrees to marry her for Anandi's sake that's  great  from him  If agrees to say yes to Sanchi he cannot break heart of her that's also great work from him  His choice Ganga or Sanchi he will chose Ganga that's also great In every case he will shine as a better person here  Ganga is realizing her love for her doctor saa through it and she will realize Ganga and Jagaya will come closer Singhs and Ganga will come closer Sanchi will redeem become a better  person Anandi and Sanchi will come closer so I have no issues with potential of track 

But sorry like you I don't term it as Jagaya's punishment track because I don't see any point in it in this perspective .Life is not a bed of roses Hardships are a part of life No person is always happy or can expect he will always be happy  Hardships are  tests for us every human being  Through which if we  emerge successful we get happiness as a prize if we fail we get nothing This is what cvs are showing here for Jagaya He will emerge successful from this test and get his happiness  like Anandi and Shiv always get 

I no where said you are excusing Sanchi's actions  sorry If I might sounded like saying this to you I know you will never support Sanchi  but i don't agree with your  points so lets agree to disagree  you and me are poles apart in view points I will certainly criticize Sanchi's acts if it will cause misery to anyone even to Jagaya I will feel for him

Edited by sidra08 - 25 June 2013 at 3:29am

charuluv_SVtiny15-Swetha-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Agree we should not continue it here  it's a long debate and more over me and you are poles apart in our views  the debate will go on and on and we will not reach any single point of agreementLOL  but since I  saw your post now so couldn't control  not to respond LOLso tolerate me here  for this postLOL

You are con't here - So I will follow your leadLOL  Am sure J, A, G, will face this and all be left eventually better off.  But, Sa is still J's punishment, A's too for not drawing boundary with Nanad, and for Ga she is souten that makes her realize her feelings.  CVs doing multiple things with multiple purposes...not one thing.  

As a preliminary point, I know you and Mahi and some others thought J was on track to redemption when he blathered on about realizing the error of his ways after ditching Gauri in Mumbai before heading back to Jaitsar. 

We didn't think  only we analyzed then thought along with it   @bold Ditching  thats not called ditching  he is justified in his anger so ditching in my view is   hard  word to be used here What he did is a normal human reaction perhaps in his place I would have done  also same that doesn't mean I am bad or wrong 

You listened, but did not hear.  Same as Shiv when A told him about Sa's "lub"...He listened but didn't hear.  The seeds of where BV CV's are going was apparent, but we don't opt to HEAR.

But, if you actually go back and hear the dialogues he spouted... it is pretty apparent that redemption was not imminent.

I don't need to go back to hear all dialogues I have heard all  and on basis of that I made my expectation other wise I am no crazy  I said there were some mistakes i don't accept him to be  perfect  in one night   but to which limit cvs took him later i.e  made him on  revenge  that was complete nonsense Dear redemption was apparent therefore he realized his mistakes and say so much even unconsciously blamed him and you are saying redemption was not there ? I have heard all dialogues few mistakes if there had been then thousand correct things as well why ignoring that ?

HEAR all the dialogues don't just Listen passively with perspective of foresight!  It might be nonesense what they showed per you.  But, they AIRED it and one cannot be an OSTRICH and IGNORE WHAT WAS SHOWN.  You can't pick and choose what aspects you like of show and make argument based on that.  Accept the good, the bad and ugly of the characters if you are going to debate about it.  JAGYA WENT AFTER ANSH - HIS EGO FORCED HIM TO REVENGE AGAINST ANANDI FOR DARING TO LEAVE HIM.  

I posted as much right after, but again most people including Mahi were pretty convinced J was on track to redemption.  The reason we are often disappointed with BV is that we impose our expectations of what we want to see happen (J's redemption) and see what suits our perspective (J says he's realized his wrong) instead of observing what is actually being aired (J stating - if I say sorry A and  family will surely all forgive me... *his arrogant assumption that "sorry" could solve all and A is waiting for him still*).   

Dear i gave you my analysis neither me neither mahi we both were not forcing our expectations  on cvs if we expected anything that after analyzing   what cvs have shown us I said there were few mistakes in his expectations but then he made expectations after what has been shown to him Anandi was crying for him till divorce she has been in love with him  all the years he has been with Gauri Anandi kept on loving him  and moreover  he didn't know she is getting engaged so how he cannot expect she is not  waiting for him ? Family wanted to to realize his mistakes otherwise they were not his enemies  so how he cannot expect they won't forgive him and I guess you are forgetting that cvs also made him say standing in temple I know  forgiveness is not  easy for me after what I did with my family and Anandi  Didn't he say that    ? Yes he did  Cvs have shown him going through a battle of good and bad in front of him where good became quite heavy  and suppressed bad  then he realized his mistakes otherwise he would  have never Cvs have shown him even unconsciously blaming him for all his mistakes  cvs have also made him say i don't deserve Anandi's forgiveness i should not come in front of her she is so happy i cannot ruin her happiness The school scene if you remember that he was not jealous seeing Anandi and Shiv there but was saying above lines There are many such examples I can tell you so we were not crazy people forcing our expectations on cvs we made our expectations analyzing what cvs have shown us  and moreover our one main fault was that we expected something good and sensible from BV i already said we didn't expect Ekta type twist here and mostly people didn't and cvs got good bashing and they have to drop the track   it was nonsense Jagaya has been shown improving previously as well but cvs twisted him  every time later but one can say they didn't make him accept his mistakes there and he has been show in a battle of good and bad where sometimes one was heavy and sometimes other and this  battle was on in him  but at that point cvs have shown to viewers victory of good then common sense is they should be progressing with it Make him realize the few mistakes he is still making and emerge him as successful through the tough test of time but no they took the most nonsense twist and turned him on revenge mode with their ridiculous 6 multiple personality track Its not only me or Mahi or some other people on forum like Anita , dolly were criticizing cvs for the track my mom is a professor of English language and literature she still quotes her students example of poorest writings of Indian serials  Jagaya's revenge's track .Sanchi's track might be irritating for us  but how many articles we see daily on criticism of this track?  but  in comparison how many were coming at that time criticizing cvs  because the abrupt twist they took with Jagaya  The track was nothing but a complete nonsense

But from that I do have learnt a lesson  not to expect anything good from even BV what they give me If  i like it  i accept  it,  don't like it  reject i just don't expect anything i have realized my one mistake and strted preparing myself for the worst  LOLat that time I didn't I didn't know BV can be so nonsense as wellLOL

As I said - you can blame CVs for misleading you and not living up to your expectations.  That's easy.  Or you can go an HEAR where you were wrong in each of those scenes. I.E.  J says he does not want to disturb Anandi at the engagement - then he rants about how embarrased and humiliated he will be if people know he's there (he left due to EGO and not wanting to disrupt was excuse - dude got 420 jatka hat his cupboard toy had moved on).  In scene where Bhairon tells him to go away - he runs to Anandi's school - Y?  He still thinks he has the RIGHT and he will cry and Anandi will FIX IT.  He backs off seeing Shiv.  Y?  Because he's Jealous and you see that in the song sequence after...he remembers initmate moments with Anandi (sex) not just romance or friendship.

Also, I don't know Y you and others think I have some liking for Sanchi or am excusing her behaviour.  She is WRONG as well.  But, relatively I think J is MUCH WORSE.  My point is RELATIVITY. 

@Bold ..I already said to you thats your opnion i don't call Jagaya much worse than her in any way but she is MUCH MORE  WORST  than him She don't have even one good quality in her One cannot feel for her in  anyway she does not  evoke any empathy in you in anway she needs to learn a lot  and i am also saying that with relativity point, my analysis   Your relativity point is not convincing to me in any way may be mine will not be convincing to you ,  so  sorry  completely differ and disagree here Thats your  opinion I respect it as your opinion  but as per my analysis and views i don't find your analysis  as correct

Yes. 2 you she is worst.  How dare she interrupt J's happiness.  But, until she commits BIGGAMY, Fights random strangers he's wronged (Sabziwala),  Lies to his family, wife, and girlfriend for not a few weeks but, THREE YEARS, and Sets up a RIVAL to Get ARRESTED.  Sanchi is per me way less than Jagya.  

As for J being miserable, he made others miserable while he was happy romancing Gauri for years... so, if they show him miserable now then I see it as justice.  

Thats your  never ending revenge speaking i am not speaking by my revenge's side Its not any justice what is justice here for you ?His misery great .so what cvs have been showing before in the three years? Now  Ratan singh got him near death that's also justice done to him because he has to be shown miserable ? Sanchi is planning and plotting against Ganga not him so what  justified punishment is here for him   did he do this to anyone like Ganga ?No If tomorrow he is forced to say yes to Sanchi the pain he will go through because of it whats justified punishment  here done to him did he do that to anyone? No so what is point here Come on Anj this is no point 

Life is not a bed of roses I agree with that Hardships are a part of life No person is always happy or can expect he will always be happy  Hardships are  tests for us Every human being  Through which if we emerge successful we get happiness as a prize if we fail we get nothing This is what cvs are showing here for Jagaya , Anandi and Ganga the three of them  This hardship that came in their lives in the form of Sanchi is test for them The three of them will pass through it successfully and get their share of happiness  as prize The happiness will be thrice more  than the pain they will get here even Sanchi will become a  sensible person and get her happiness so if you term this track as this then it is correct but by calling it Jagaya's punishment that's absolutely incorrect Will you keep terming all his  hardships  now in life as his punishment ?Why he deserves punishment now ?is he doing any wrong No so? when he was wrong he was punished that can be called as punishment but for now when he is not these are just hardships of life that come for even Anandi and  Shiv as well they are shown miserable too but we don't call that their punishment justice done to them so why unfairly calling this as Jagaya's punishment ?

I term Sanchi as J's punishment not every hardship he encounters in life his punishment.  Because she is doing same thing to him that he did to AnSh.  If you slap a stranger today and tomorrow another stranger slaps you.  That is KARMA.  Here SA is J's karma.  This is how BV CVs work - In parallels.  

Am sure J will land with Ganga, but first he has to experience what he put AnSh through.  That is what the BV CVs are showing. 

He has gone through enough and i already explained to you you are taking it as per your opinion i am  as per my opinon Ratan Singh got him near death Going by your point here  Thats too justice to  Jagaya and his misery here is fair because of his past ? right? because he has to be shown miserable come on Anj this is no point 

I don't see what Ratan does to him as punishment.  Because there is no parallel.  

Yes.  the track maybe difficult on A and Ga as well, but A needs this to connect with Sa in the end and Ganga needs Sa to realize she loves Daktarsaa (So, all in all there is prize at the end of their difficulty).   

Prize was already there for Anandi as well but the suffering she got we don't call it she deserved it   The hardships she faced she emerged as a better and strong person out of it and  got reward too  in form of loving and caring partner like Shiv but suffering by the hands of people to whom she caused no harm we don't term her sufferings as she deserved it so same for Jagaya here  I have never dismissed Sanchi falling for Jagaya's track I have already said the track has potential The result is better for everyone  I have no issue with the potential of track you must have missed mine and kikyo's discussion  on it on last Thursday's update where we both agreed Sanchi falling for Jagaya The track has potential   I have only issues with Sanchi been given so much screen space as she is not a positive character  I must say the actress is not good either in her acting  Digesting her  with so much screen space is very hard  Coming to potential of track  In my first post  i said the track has potential  Jagaya  is showing his sense , maturity and wisdom everywhere when he deals with Sanchi and shows her the correct path , The hardships he will face here he will emerge as  successful through it, In every situation either he will agree to marry Sanchi  I know the marriage will never happen but still even if  he agrees to marry her for Anandi's sake that's  great  from him  If agrees to say yes to Sanchi he cannot break heart of her that's also great work from him  His choice Ganga or Sanchi he will chose Ganga that's also great In every case he will shine as a better person here  Ganga is realizing her love for her doctor saa through it and she will realize Ganga and Jagaya will come closer Singhs and Ganga will come closer Sanchi will redeem become a better  person Anandi and Sanchi will come closer so I have no issues with potential of track 

But sorry like you I don't term it as Jagaya's punishment track because I don't see any point in it in this perspective .Life is not a bed of roses Hardships are a part of life No person is always happy or can expect he will always be happy  Hardships are  tests for us every human being  Through which if we  emerge successful we get happiness as a prize if we fail we get nothing This is what cvs are showing here for Jagaya He will emerge successful from this test and get his happiness  like Anandi and Shiv always get 

I no where said you are excusing Sanchi's actions  sorry If I might sounded like saying this to you I know you will never support Sanchi  but i don't agree with your  points so lets agree to disagree  you and me are poles apart in view points I will certainly criticize Sanchi's acts if it will cause misery to anyone even to Jagaya I will feel for him

You are repeating yourself here. Am sure J, A, G, will face this and all be left eventually better off.  But, Sa is still J's punishment, A's too for not drawing boundary with Nanad, and for Ga she is souten that makes her realize her feelings.  CVs doing multiple things with same instrument...not one thing.   

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 June 2013 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

You are con't here - So I will follow your leadLOL

sure doLOL

You listened, but did not hear.  Same as Shiv when A told him about Sa's "lub"...He listened but didn't hear.  The seeds of where BV CV's are going was apparent, but we don't opt to HEAR.

well Anjana thats wrong to say from you I listened  I didn't hear  My ears and brain both are very fine  I heard analyzed then said anything so kindly don't make assumptions here i didn't hear sorry but thats wrong interpretation from you so many people are not crazy here 

HEAR all the dialogues don't just Listen passively with perspective of foresight!  It might be nonesense what they showed per you.  But, they AIRED it and one cannot be an OSTRICH and IGNORE WHAT WAS SHOWN.  You can't pick and choose what aspects you like of show and make argument based on that.  Accept the good, the bad and ugly of the characters if you are going to debate about it.  JAGYA WENT AFTER ANSH - HIS EGO FORCED HIM TO REVENGE AGAINST ANANDI FOR DARING TO LEAVE HIM.  

I heard all dialogues actively and i never pick up things what i like and  don't pick up what i don't like so kindly don't make such assumptions here on me when you don't know me  i have point and explanation  for everything why i said that You may have loved or find that track sensible  i didn't i gave you my analysis why i didn''t and  gave you my reasons for it not that i am a fool or blind  and The forced ego track forced there was nonsense  when i have listened , analyzed the same guy's emotions everything standing behind the tree Come on Anj you think so many people  are mistaking here but cvs were great in their nonsense and i already said to you i didn't expect perfection from him but its common rule present in psychology and its a  natural phenomena of human behavior when he realizes his mistakes up to this level even  in his unconscious self goes  on to accept the mistakes it means his realization is true so he can never turn on revenge path against that person  Chalo you can blame me  i am dumb who was mislead by genius Cvs the great writers   i only watched the scenes blindly neither heard any dialogue neither know how to analyze  nothing cvs they are not to be blamed they were so so sensible  but what about so many other people? All are fools ?My mother also teaches fiction writing to students as well and she has been active watcher of BV show even she went on to call that poorest writing there  no realistic approach Worst writing  So all these people are not fools cvs were not  mistaking?Wacko I again repeat i didn't expect him to be perfect but then also he from no angle could be negative as well 

As I said - you can blame CVs for misleading you and not living up to your expectations.  That's easy.  Or you can go an HEAR where you were wrong in each of those scenes. I.E.  J says he does not want to disturb Anandi at the engagement - then he rants about how embarrased and humiliated he will be if people know he's there (he left due to EGO and not wanting to disrupt was excuse - dude got 420 jatka hat his cupboard toy had moved on).  In scene where Bhairon tells him to go away - he runs to Anandi's school - Y?  He still thinks he has the RIGHT and he will cry and Anandi will FIX IT.  He backs off seeing Shiv.  Y?  Because he's Jealous and you see that in the song sequence after...he remembers initmate moments with Anandi (sex) not just romance or friendship.

Well you can interpret everything like the way you want or advocate cvs here but better you watch all these scenes again and try to find answers to my questions as well Picking out flaws in him is easy but seeing positive side is difficult and  why not accept fault from  your side as well  Take BV show to any writer you want and ask him to analyze that track i openly challenge you if that person didn't call it nonsense i will accept you are right and say sorry to BV cvs i ever called them wrong   you are completely ignoring other aspects  I again and again repeat i didn't expect him to be perfect Mistakes happened from him then from whom won't be  in his place ? He was not in right emotional state when he went to meet Anandi in school he was rejected by all He only wanted forgiveness from his family at that time  he was not asking Anandi come back to me  Lol you are some sort of funny to me in your blames as well First had he come in front of Anandi  you would be here bashing him he is so selfish he is ruining Anandi's happiness i guess you were bashing him at that time when he went to school he will ruin Anandi's happiness when he didn;t again he is bashed he was jealous thats why he didn't come in front of her LOLand having memories of your partner is not a crime the one you lost with your mistakes Anandi till after marriage was remembering her SR with him do we  make issue of it ?

Yes. 2 you she is worst.  How dare she interrupt J's happiness.  But, until she commits BIGGAMY, Fights random strangers he's wronged (Sabziwala),  Lies to his family, wife, and girlfriend for not a few weeks but, THREE YEARS, and Sets up a RIVAL to Get ARRESTED.  Sanchi is per me way less than Jagya.  

First of all i am not  advocating Jagaya here only i talked in everyone 's perspective Anandi and Ganga as well even Shiv as well Yeah to you Sanchi might be great  very less because you have to call everyone less, better than Jagaya every where but your points here are no points to  me Rudeness  she is not rude  Sabzi wala drama he was not  in right emotional state there and mr sabzi wala was wrong too Mr great Shiv Raj shekhar man full of manners broke law there he had no right to create the mess  or beat any person on  road  do you make issue of it? Sanchi in right state breaks things in the house she is staying in as a guest and talks rudely to hosts , insult them in public her drama on AnSh 's sangeet? Sanchi will be stopped before she crosses more  otherwise she is not saint she won't go to this limit she can do this as well  even worst and  when she will do even good work up to that old Jagya's level not this new one that old one  then talk to me who is better or who is worst That guy has compassion in him always but Sanchi ?? show me one time when here she has realized she has been wrong anywhere or done one good work sincerely ? Show me  Can you ?so on which basis you are calling her less or better somethings she won't get a chance to do stopped before that ?

I term Sanchi as J's punishment not every hardship he encounters in life his punishment.  Because she is doing same thing to him that he did to AnSh.  If you slap a stranger today and tomorrow another stranger slaps you.  That is KARMA.  Here SA is J's karma.  This is how BV CVs work - In parallels.  

Lol what she is doing same that he did with AnSh ?? What karma is here for you Planning and plotting against Ganga is Jagaya;s karma , bashing Ganga is Jagaya's karma , bashing Anandi is Jagaya karma ,making such situations if she does so in future where J will have to agree to marry to her that is  his karma because he did same where with Anandi? Anandi was forced to say yes to him i will come back to you ?Stern Smile and i didn't know Sanchi is an angel send from god to take revenge from Jagaya  for his karma and moreover Anandi and Ganga and Shiv are also paying for their karmas let them pay Sanchi is their punishment also and Sanchi is really Jagaya's karma he did so wrong with her BV cvs are paying him for it Stern Smilei still couldn't understand your karma logic at all and BV cvs works in parallels not in the way you are mentioning its wrong This is no parallel in the context you are taking but parallel in the context i mentioned or Anita mentioned 

Sanchi is if anyone's karma that 's Shekhars how much they will suffer is due to their karma her  bad upbringing and they will realize their mistakes and correct her thats it rest its no where anyone 's karma 

I don't see what Ratan does to him as punishment.  Because there is no parallel.  

parallel punishment is not even here what you are making if this for you so make that as well  because even this no where  is parallel punishment  but your parallel punishment logic is same  in both cases 

You are repeating yourself here.  I have said all I intended to.

you are also repeating your self again and again as well  and couldn't answer my single point yet indeed you have said what you intended to and there is no content for me Keep feeling happy as you may want Sanchi is very less  Jagaya is worst Sanchi is angel send from God to take revenge from him for the karma he never did and BV cvs are so great always sensible we are idiots who never understand anything Fine Lets end this debate here Nothing to agree here  with you so better agree to disagree 

Edited by sidra08 - 30 June 2013 at 10:37am

saba113tiny15-Swetha-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Sidra -  first of all anything I say you are taking the wrong way, so I will stop.   When I say hear and not listen then that goes for almost all viewers not just you.  Often I do the same when am watching... so, am not calling you dumb.  But, when we watch/listen as viewers we often don't see the seeds that a writer/creative is planting.  Difference between "active" reading/watching and passive reading watching.   I have read samethings over and sometimes over again to realize I missed a lot the first time.  Similarly, per you there was nothing in those scenes about J's repentence to suggest anything but his wish to reform.  But, from the word choices and what he said...there were hints by CVs that he had not fully reformed.  Yes.  writing for any show is not perfect and writing maybe poor and your mom may agree with you.  That does not mean the same scene didn't have contrary seeds to the obvious ones that one may read into it.  A person can say "I am sorry" but, you have to examine full context of that sorry - do they really recognize how grave their wrong is?  Jagya at the first instance in Mumbai had NO Comprehension.  If you just listen to the words then you miss the subtext.  Even in AnSh - I said Shiv liked her from day 1 and was flirting with her subtly.  People even in AnSh AT disagreed that Shiv fell for A rightaway.  But, the subtext (of action and subtly play of words) was there... and eventually the writer through Shiv had him admit that he was attracted from day one. 

Coming to punishment - parallels - as I said its not complex.  If you harrass and try to emotionally blackmail someone into marrying you even if its your ex-wife.  Later when that thing happens to you - some uses emotionally pressure to make you marry them though you don't like them.  Then that's KARMIC justice that's being depicted.

Let's agree to disagree because to you Sanchi is worst then J. But, for me until she goes to the extremes of wrong that he has.  Sanchi cannot be declared Worst.  Also FYI, I think DS is the worst villain of the Singhs.  She is probably responsible for killing Basant's first wife and all the illegal BV she did.  She is in my opinion the worst. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 June 2013 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-Swetha-

Go to top