Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! (Page 5)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Originally posted by sidra08

haha Anita this track will only end when viewers will give a strong kick to cvs otherwise i fear we will be going uttaran way Sanchi cutting her wrist Humain Jagdish chaheye warna hum mar jaen gain  LOLShe is behaving pretty much like Tapasya of uttaran who also was also doing some this kind of elaan-e -mohabbat I love him i will only marry him 

currently this love triangle is the main focus of BV Colors site and mostly articles are fully promoting it its not going to end so soon Stern Smile

@Bold Sidra don't make me scared, if that happens that's going to be the end of BV for me. An idiotic and obsessive lover is the last thing that the CVs need to keep the viewers glued. Already they have messed up what could have been a good story line by not focusing on A's career and G's struggle to be self dependent. Adding this Sachi drama will be a disaster.

I stopped watching Uttaran ages ago, may be just when the kid Ichha and Tapasya grew older. Does that show still run? I could not take the sadistic storyline even then. I wonder what all they might have come up with to keep the show running.
[/QUOTE]aww ok i won't scare youLOL Actually gone are days when i use to expect something good from Indian serials and also from BV as many times they disappoint you BV too disappointed at many places with stupid tracks Cannot yet forget Jagaya's revenge track That was nightmare such disaster of BV totally not required but forced in serial  and Sanchi's love story i guess we all expected that cvs will show us this when cvs made her say to Shiv she too will marry a divorcee At that time i laughed it off saying it will be  fun seeing Sanchi trying all to win Jagaya doing all  the things she hates to do and mocks Anandi for. I took it lightly never imagined it will be  such a head ache as cvs will push Sanchi down into our throats like this D'ohso can't expect anything better LOLand love triangles one male two females are passion of colors channel They cannot survive without it in which one lover has to be  too good and second one has to be jealous , obsessive , possessive , psycho and Sanchi has all these qualitiesLOLThis  is colors channel's uniqueness Their all shows must have a love triangles and they haveLOL

Uttaran yes  Uttaran still runs  till now LOLThe story don't ask about it Story was never there after leap ROFLI had stopped seeing it as well  ages ago but unfortunately one of my favorite actors found from all shows only this show to enter D'ohso sometimes just take a peek in the show and it  spins my head WackoLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 23 June 2013 at 3:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvfaryal-malikMisseshatiny15

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Sidra LOL... I don't watch any soap other than BV so had no clue about Colour's trend with their shows. Thanks for warning me in advance, i will keep my guard now LOL ...

J's revenge track was an all together useless track. It was just introduced to prolong the show. Can't forget J and his 6 alter egos too Confused. Infact I did not really like the way the CVs handled the J-Gauri track too. Too many things were mixed up, child marriage, adultery, right of choice, deceit, abuse, insecurity and the list never ends.

I agree BV also has had its share of lows but I still feel that compared to some shows that I could not continue watching, it still maintained some amount of reality that kept my interest. Just this Sachi track and kitchen politics is putting me off.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaBeautifulSoul_Suchi-aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@Anita - yeah a good episode after a long spell.
---
@Sidra and Anita - BV CVs have shown a willingness to serve just desserts.  Did J not emotionally blackmail DS that he could not live without Anandi?  Did he not beg Shiv to return his toy (A) to him?  So, Y can Sanchi not take the same path as her Dr. Sweet?

Peeps thought I was crazy when I said J would try to break up AnSh, they thought I was out to lunch when I said Sa would fall for Ja...and am sure Sa will blackmail/manipulate all to get J until/unless J works up the courage to say NO.  Same as A did.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 June 2013 at 5:01pm

andvMisseshaSuchi-aparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Anita - yeah a good episode after a long spell.
---
@Sidra and Anita - BV CVs have shown a willingness to serve just desserts.  Did J not emotionally blackmail DS that he could not live without Anandi?  Did he not beg Shiv to return his toy (A) to him?  So, Y can Sanchi not take the same path as her Dr. Sweet?

Peeps thought I was crazy when I said J would try to break up AnSh, they thought I was out to lunch when I said Sa would fall for Ja...and am sure Sa will blackmail/manipulate all to get J until/unless J works up the courage to say NO.  Same as A did.

Anji don't remind me about the old J. I thought I would never ever forgive that guy for all the nonsense he did. I don't know why J's blackmailing is being compared to Sachi's but I criticized J then and I criticize Sachi now. Anyway J has done enough and more besides blackmailing and manipulating. Infact in my opinion he and Gauri used the excuse of child marriage to legitimize/prove their relationship their actions to beright too. It was that same J who kept ridiculing his family for not giving him the right to chose his life partner and proclaiming Gauri to be his adult choice. Then why did he come back to A once he knew Gauri cheated him? Where was his true love for her and  where was his claims of child marriage ruining his life and right to chose? That's the reason I felt the Cvs handled the whole right to chose aspect very poorly mixing up so many things which I mentioned in my previous post.

Anyway, he has and is receiving punishment for what he had done and today he is an improved person. So personally I feel he can be given a chance to change and start on a new note... I will respond to any more comments in sometime. I have not been able to put my thoughts in to the best in this post too since I have to attend to something urgently... But I will be right back..

Edited by andv - 23 June 2013 at 7:43pm

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Anita - from what I see, Sa is moulded in image of old J.  She is pretty much doing parallel stuffs... even the Kaan bharring...J did that with Nandu, etc... Sa is doing same with Sumi.  So, am sure she too will get her comeuppance eventually just as he did.  Also, just because he is "reformed" does not mean that he need not pay for his years of paap...Sanchi is surely punishment for his crimes...like harassment of AnSh, rail ghotala, etc. while they were engaged.     Once he's done this part of his penance, his reward will be Ganga...but, maybe Gauri will also return to rock the boat.  LOL  J tortured others for years, guess CVs are planning to torture him back for years.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 June 2013 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
To continue my post, the J revenge track was totally illogical and stretched for eternity. He was always a brat and wanted things which were not his or which attracted him. Unfortunately for him the desire to have them ended the moment the novelty of his desire faded. Hence him begging dS for A or talking to S to back off were as per his basic nature. But the whole revenge and amnesia drama was a little to stretched and blown out of proportion.

All the same he has genuinely realized his mistakes and is trying to improve himself as well as make his parents proud. So that's the right step in the right direction. Hence I do support this new J. But I must admit that when he talks about safe guarding a woman as his duty or him giving talks of wisdom does make me feel a little taken aback given his past record. Here I feel the dialogue writers need to sketch a little more subtle and balanced dialouges keeping in mind that the person in question is still on an improvement/ reforming spree.  Naturally when a person in J's place who is high on guilt and trying to reform his ways will reflect and try to identify on incidents and situations which are similar to his own, thus bringing that humility and a sense of reflecting on his past actions in his speech. that's somethign which I feel the CVs overlook sometimes and do a good job otherwise.

With regard to Sachi, she is another spoiled brat and she knows exactly how to escape punishment by hitting the emotional nerve of her elders. Unless she is tackled in a stricter manner she will continue this behavior.  J's rejection will only stop her obsessing about him but her true nature will remain the same. Unless her immediate family lets her grow up and stops giving her a loose rope to her arrogance and over smartness, or for that matter play into her emotional blackmailing she is not going to change her ways. Personally I feel for Sachi to reform in general, its only her family who can do it effectively.

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anita - from what I see, Sa is moulded in image of old J.  She is pretty much doing parallel stuffs... even the Kaan bharring...J did that with Nandu, etc... Sa is doing same with Sumi.  So, am sure she too will get her comeuppance eventually just as he did.  Also, just because he is "reformed" does not mean that he need not pay for his years of paap...Sanchi is surely punishment for his crimes...like harassment of AnSh, rail ghotala, etc. while they were engaged.     Once he's done this part of his penance, his reward will be Ganga...but, maybe Gauri will also return to rock the boat.  LOL  J tortured others for years, guess CVs are planning to torture him back for years.  

@Bold: I agree Anji. I believe that punishment is a "MUST" until the person realizes his follies and changes his ways. But at the same time, I also believe that one gets back what he gives to the world. So one has to bear the repercussions of one's actions whether he/she is a changed person or not. With regard to J, he has tortured his family and A for years. Although he being punished and him realizing his mistakes may give him forgiveness in the form of acceptance from his family, I would have never accepted A and him continuing in their relationship as husband and wife as that is a totally different level. Same way all that he is getting and will get in future if he likes it or not or if his reformed self deserves it or not, he will have to accept. There are no two ways to it...

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Anita - everyone in Singh parivaar spoiled J except Bhairon.  Similarly, all spoil Sanchi except Alok.  But, neither Bhairon nor Alok explain why J then and Sa now are wrong in a convincing way to their respective children.  *sigh*  So, the kids are left to realize through mistakes finally boomeranging back.  Jagya dumping her will hopefully be part of the dose she requires to reform.  Am not sure Shekhars are upto providing a better dose till she crosses some more boundaries... Maybe the court case against Sunny will show her the value of AnSh's work.  

andvMisseshaSuchi-aparnauma

Go to top