Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! (Page 4)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i liked tht ira decided to confront anandi directly instead of harbouring wierd notions in her mind..and also, for a change, anandi decided to speak up instead of being the regular martyr..relationships need communiaction to be maintained and am glad the shekhars follow tht..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15Misseshalibsrocks_goofyCat_Suchi-tiny15AnjanaYYZaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Anandi really revealed the truth of short dress
many dreams remained unfulfilledLOL (getting scolded etc)
yaa anj...shiv jee really realised he has a wife to keep his socks at its placeROFL
So bad.He did not scold his wifeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

sowmya Newbie
sowmya
sowmya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

AnjanaYYZ

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i really really like the way of ur writing...Winkts just awesome...Smile

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the Thanks and Appreciation.

Ira is not a bad person, but she does not THINK.  It was also ODD that she blamed DIL when other family members including her devraani and daadu and hubby would have been around to keep an eye on her nadan baby girl

aparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Anji see I told you you will get a good episode to update. Hug

Glad Sachi is back and the cat is out of the bag too. Liked how Ira talked to A in front of everyone and A too cleared the misunderstanding. Hope things settle between the two of them.

Sachi luckily did not lie when questioned by Ira. Alas Sachi got her way out by not being dealt sternly with her emotional tantrum.

Back in Jaitser, glad DS talked to Sumitra about her doubts. Whether Sumitra has realized anything is an other question all together.

I hope Sachi declares her love for J sooner than later. That way this track will at least come to an end.D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaanu rulzBeautifulSoul_Suchi-aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

I hope Sachi declares her love for J sooner than later. That way this track will at least come to an end.D'oh
haha Anita this track will only end when viewers will give a strong kick to cvs otherwise i fear we will be going uttaran way Sanchi cutting her wrist Humain Jagdish chaheye warna hum mar jaen gain  LOLShe is behaving pretty much like Tapasya of uttaran who also was also doing some this kind of elaan-e -mohabbat I love him i will only marry him 

currently this love triangle is the main focus of BV Colors site and mostly articles are fully promoting it its not going to end so soon Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvfaryal-malikMisseshaLibra123tiny15

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

haha Anita this track will only end when viewers will give a strong kick to cvs otherwise i fear we will be going uttaran way Sanchi cutting her wrist Humain Jagdish chaheye warna hum mar jaen gain  LOLShe is behaving pretty much like Tapasya of uttaran who also was also doing some this kind of elaan-e -mohabbat I love him i will only marry him 

currently this love triangle is the main focus of BV Colors site and mostly articles are fully promoting it its not going to end so soon Stern Smile
[/QUOTE]

@Bold Sidra don't make me scared, if that happens that's going to be the end of BV for me. An idiotic and obsessive lover is the last thing that the CVs need to keep the viewers glued. Already they have messed up what could have been a good story line by not focusing on A's career and G's struggle to be self dependent. Adding this Sachi drama will be a disaster.

I stopped watching Uttaran ages ago, may be just when the kid Ichha and Tapasya grew older. Does that show still run? I could not take the sadistic storyline even then. I wonder what all they might have come up with to keep the show running.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaanu rulzSuchi-tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top