Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! (Page 2)

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Today the serial made some progress...Really funny update

So Shiv refuses to believe Anandi...can't blame him and neither is this character assassination...Mr.IAS Collector is a Bhola Bhandar who has not got 'experienced eyes' in such matters LOL but at least he was not rude with Anandi and was open to listen to her...Shiv never makes any judgement with just listening to someone...but i doubt if he would have come to same conclusion if he would have been to Jaitsar and saw it all...he was not able to guess Ashima's feeling even after being his friend for so long and then i think if Ashima would not have been there to make Shiv realize about his attraction towards Anandi the serial would have been dwelling in Jagya's amnesia drama thanks to Shiv's slow and steady realization LOL ...sometimes i feel when it comes to love only Saanchi is the experienced one and now Anandi...rest are all blind eye and innocent to understand Saanchi's nautanki.

Ira has finally apologized...i am confused about this character...is she good or bad?

Thank God Dadisa did not lose her mind...after years of experience this Dokri has become very strong minded which cannot be swayed with someone's talking...no wonder she is respected all over Jaitsar...she really deserves it. Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMangelic8219Payali09Misseshamonamie111Suchi-_goofyCat_tiny15AnjanaYYZaparnaumablushing

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Anandi really revealed the truth of short dress
many dreams remained unfulfilledLOL (getting scolded etc)
yaa anj...shiv jee really realised he has a wife to keep his socks at its placeROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 22 June 2013 at 9:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09angelic8219Misseshamonamie111umamSuchi-blushingAnjanaYYZtiny15aparnauma

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

So Shiv refuses to believe Anandi...can't blame him and neither is this character assassination...Mr.IAS Collector is a Bhola Bhandar who has not got 'experienced eyes' in such matters LOL but at least he was not rude with Anandi and was open to listen to her...Shiv never makes any judgement with just listening to someone...but i doubt if he would have come to same conclusion if he would have been to Jaitsar and saw it all...he was not able to guess Ashima's feeling even after being his friend for so long and then i think if Ashima would not have been there to make Shiv realize about his attraction towards Anandi the serial would have been dwelling in Jagya's amnesia drama thanks to Shiv's slow and steady realization LOL ...sometimes i feel when it comes to love only Saanchi is the experienced one and now Anandi...rest are all blind eye and innocent to understand Saanchi's nautanki.

Ira has finally apologized...i am confused about this character...is she good or bad?

Thank God Dadisa did not lose her mind...after years of experience this Dokri has become very strong minded which cannot be swayed with someone's talking...no wonder she is respected all over Jaitsar...she really deserves it. Clap
From what I have observed Ira is a good character with a good heart. She is definitely not a manipulator like Saanchi and neither does she have ill-will for Anandi, the way Saanchi does. But Ira was extremely hurt and she held Anandi responsible  (the UD fiasco - because she faced a betrayal). Then before she could heal from within, Saanchi's fiasco happened, and she thought that A didn't do her duty (although it's silly to put all responsibilities on your newly wed DIL).

But when A revealed the facts, she listened to her openly and even apologized. Ira is a good heart character, but she was upset and hence abrupt outburst. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09monamie111Suchi-aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

From what I have observed Ira is a good character with a good heart. She is definitely not a manipulator like Saanchi and neither does she have ill-will for Anandi, the way Saanchi does. But Ira was extremely hurt and she held Anandi responsible  (the UD fiasco - because she faced a betrayal). Then before she could heal from within, Saanchi's fiasco happened, and she thought that A didn't do her duty (although it's silly to put all responsibilities on your newly wed DIL).

But when A revealed the facts, she listened to her openly and even apologized. Ira is a good heart character, but she was upset and hence abrupt outburst. 

i think the same...she is definitely not a manipulator...i think she is too emotional and sensitive and also jumps to conclusion very fast

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshamonamie111tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
She is what i have always she is...

Ira the pendulum---suffering from Pendulum-itis.

Now after Sanchi's declaration watch her turn her tide and lash out at Anandi again.

Cause AnSh are not going to support the marriage.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219Payali09charuluv_SVblushingAnjanaYYZtiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
what does your tile mean anjy? Confused
sanity bedlam?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I had actually watched the episode but still after reading ur update I was LOL 
So the grand declaration seems not a dream but reality.. A big dhamaka on Monday Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

what does your tile mean anjy? Confused
sanity bedlam?

Bedlam - was mental hospital in London... title means Sanity before Pandemonium  (calm before Hurricane Sanchi arrives).Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMMisseshamonamie111SPujazephyr29_goofyCat_Suchi-

Go to top