June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

Anandi really revealed the truth of short dress
many dreams remained unfulfilled😆 (getting scolded etc)
yaa anj...shiv jee really realised he has a wife to keep his socks at its place🤣
So bad.He did not scold his wife😡

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i really really like the way of ur writing...😉ts just awesome...😊
Thanks everyone for the Thanks and Appreciation.

Ira is not a bad person, but she does not THINK.  It was also ODD that she blamed DIL when other family members including her devraani and daadu and hubby would have been around to keep an eye on her nadan baby girl
Anji see I told you you will get a good episode to update. ðŸ¤—

Glad Sachi is back and the cat is out of the bag too. Liked how Ira talked to A in front of everyone and A too cleared the misunderstanding. Hope things settle between the two of them.

Sachi luckily did not lie when questioned by Ira. Alas Sachi got her way out by not being dealt sternly with her emotional tantrum.

Back in Jaitser, glad DS talked to Sumitra about her doubts. Whether Sumitra has realized anything is an other question all together.

I hope Sachi declares her love for J sooner than later. That way this track will at least come to an end.
Originally posted by andv

I hope Sachi declares her love for J sooner than later. That way this track will at least come to an end.
haha Anita this track will only end when viewers will give a strong kick to cvs otherwise i fear we will be going uttaran way Sanchi cutting her wrist Humain Jagdish chaheye warna hum mar jaen gain  ðŸ˜†She is behaving pretty much like Tapasya of uttaran who also was also doing some this kind of elaan-e -mohabbat I love him i will only marry him 

currently this love triangle is the main focus of BV Colors site and mostly articles are fully promoting it its not going to end so soon ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by sidra08

haha Anita this track will only end when viewers will give a strong kick to cvs otherwise i fear we will be going uttaran way Sanchi cutting her wrist Humain Jagdish chaheye warna hum mar jaen gain  ðŸ˜†She is behaving pretty much like Tapasya of uttaran who also was also doing some this kind of elaan-e -mohabbat I love him i will only marry him 

currently this love triangle is the main focus of BV Colors site and mostly articles are fully promoting it its not going to end so soon ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

@Bold Sidra don't make me scared, if that happens that's going to be the end of BV for me. An idiotic and obsessive lover is the last thing that the CVs need to keep the viewers glued. Already they have messed up what could have been a good story line by not focusing on A's career and G's struggle to be self dependent. Adding this Sachi drama will be a disaster.

I stopped watching Uttaran ages ago, may be just when the kid Ichha and Tapasya grew older. Does that show still run? I could not take the sadistic storyline even then. I wonder what all they might have come up with to keep the show running.
Originally posted by andv

@Bold Sidra don't make me scared, if that happens that's going to be the end of BV for me. An idiotic and obsessive lover is the last thing that the CVs need to keep the viewers glued. Already they have messed up what could have been a good story line by not focusing on A's career and G's struggle to be self dependent. Adding this Sachi drama will be a disaster.

I stopped watching Uttaran ages ago, may be just when the kid Ichha and Tapasya grew older. Does that show still run? I could not take the sadistic storyline even then. I wonder what all they might have come up with to keep the show running.
aww ok i won't scare you😆 Actually gone are days when i use to expect something good from Indian serials and also from BV as many times they disappoint you BV too disappointed at many places with stupid tracks Cannot yet forget Jagaya's revenge track That was nightmare such disaster of BV totally not required but forced in serial  and Sanchi's love story i guess we all expected that cvs will show us this when cvs made her say to Shiv she too will marry a divorcee At that time i laughed it off saying it will be  fun seeing Sanchi trying all to win Jagaya doing all  the things she hates to do and mocks Anandi for. I took it lightly never imagined it will be  such a head ache as cvs will push Sanchi down into our throats like this so can't expect anything better ðŸ˜†and love triangles one male two females are passion of colors channel They cannot survive without it in which one lover has to be  too good and second one has to be jealous , obsessive , possessive , psycho and Sanchi has all these qualities😆This  is colors channel's uniqueness Their all shows must have a love triangles and they have😆

Uttaran yes  Uttaran still runs  till now ðŸ˜†The story don't ask about it Story was never there after leap 🤣I had stopped seeing it as well  ages ago but unfortunately one of my favorite actors found from all shows only this show to enter so sometimes just take a peek in the show and it  spins my head ðŸ˜†

Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
@Sidra ðŸ˜†... I don't watch any soap other than BV so had no clue about Colour's trend with their shows. Thanks for warning me in advance, i will keep my guard now 😆 ...

J's revenge track was an all together useless track. It was just introduced to prolong the show. Can't forget J and his 6 alter egos too 😕. Infact I did not really like the way the CVs handled the J-Gauri track too. Too many things were mixed up, child marriage, adultery, right of choice, deceit, abuse, insecurity and the list never ends.

I agree BV also has had its share of lows but I still feel that compared to some shows that I could not continue watching, it still maintained some amount of reality that kept my interest. Just this Sachi track and kitchen politics is putting me off.
@Anita - yeah a good episode after a long spell.
---
@Sidra and Anita - BV CVs have shown a willingness to serve just desserts.  Did J not emotionally blackmail DS that he could not live without Anandi?  Did he not beg Shiv to return his toy (A) to him?  So, Y can Sanchi not take the same path as her Dr. Sweet?

Peeps thought I was crazy when I said J would try to break up AnSh, they thought I was out to lunch when I said Sa would fall for Ja...and am sure Sa will blackmail/manipulate all to get J until/unless J works up the courage to say NO.  Same as A did.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago