June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I had actually watched the episode but still after reading ur update I was πŸ˜† 
So the grand declaration seems not a dream but reality.. A big dhamaka on Monday 😲
Originally posted by libsrocks

what does your tile mean anjy? πŸ˜•
sanity bedlam?

Bedlam - was mental hospital in London... title means Sanity before Pandemonium  (calm before Hurricane Sanchi arrives).😊
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Bedlam - was mental hospital in London... title means Sanity before Pandemonium  (calm before Hurricane Sanchi arrives).😊

Hurricane Saanchi?! 🀣 OMG that's perfect!

Thanks for the quick WU, by the way 😊
[QUOTE=AnjanaYYZ]
Brief Update: Respite before Hurricane Sanchi hits land.

Ur writing style is amazing πŸ˜ƒ.
Anjy -Thanks for the update

A decent episode which we could actually relate to after a long time.

Ira seems to be back to her sane self and was quick to apolgise when she realised that she made a mistake.But like someone has pointed out already it was a bit foolish on her part to place complete responsibility on  a newly arrived DIL who is not really all that much older than her daughter.

Shiv seemed to have realisd that wife does lot more than just keepp socks and hankies in place.

Being a typical husband trying to give excuses for not going and pick up his wife like he has promised to doπŸ˜†

Shiv seem to have gone into denial mode when he heard what was sister was upto in Jaitser.Good of him to believe his wife despite not completely agreeing with what she got to say.
But I think he seemed to be coming out of the denial mode pretty fast.
Cant' blame him for the way he reacted.
First his little sister has fallen in love and then to know that she has fallen for his once rival of all people
That he was learning this from his wife and not his sister.
 Despite all this he kept his sanity and did not yell at his wife for being the bearer of bad news.

---------

DS may be still in daze but at least she did not lose all her marbles like Sumi did.Good she tried to drill sense into her DIL's head.

Wonder how the Shekhars are going to react to Sanchi's proclamation of her love.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

wow...what a choice for title...perfect β­οΈ
What a boring episodeπŸ₯±only ok part was ansh convo before they start to discuss about their daughter sanchiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Anjana for the w/U. i always enjoyed ur update... 😊 .. Nd again today u bang on with ur spl names... Sanchi.. J ki nadan bhakt nd Hurricane Saanchi... πŸ˜› .. 🀣 ... Too good.. A nd Ira convo was nice.. Chalo Saas goodness is back... Nd Ansh convo.. 😳 .. A ki coplain To SRS.. Apke do din khatam hi nahi hue... πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜† .. Nd good finally patidev ko bhi yad aya.. That he hv his wify... 😳 ..
finally today's episode was a relief to watch assome good things happened 😊 now lets c the reactions of the shekhar's when sanchi will confess her love for jagya to everyoneπŸ€”
i wonder how will the singhs react  to this specially jagya
i liked tht ira decided to confront anandi directly instead of harbouring wierd notions in her mind..and also, for a change, anandi decided to speak up instead of being the regular martyr..relationships need communiaction to be maintained and am glad the shekhars follow tht..