India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

A moral story and Zee

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
There is a famous moral story that once there was a poor farmer who bought a goose.It was a magical goose who gave  a golden egg every day and it brought good luck for the farmer.But soon the farmer became greedy.He wanted all the eggs together and that's why he killed the goose and cut the belly open.But there was no golden egg and the farmer became poor again.
The present condition of Zee reminds me this story.PV (ZMD) was a blessing for Zee .The show and Arya gave Zee everything ...name..fame...honor.But the channel was after TRP and for that silly reason they killed the show ,threw out Arya and used the brand name which Arya gave the show.They forget the contribution of the show,the dedication of the actors,the expectation of the viewers and the result is before every one which I dont want to mention.
Zee will now realize what they have lost but sometimes mistakes becomes so bigger that it cant be bounded through repentance.

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 22 June 2013 at 8:53am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

khimponmathiyagupvloverkratzpvanaticgoodstorywins-QH-gmhatcherasmanipadmavarns1970nan0102rachna1970yamunah79kriti07KamliKudiZettertellymePriyasisweetsampa39Chitra_11..Pankhudi..Sharlene1410MariyaOshinroseroseyvillager00jikky_84maha9

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

There is a famous moral story that once there was a poor farmer who bought a goose.It was a magical goose who gave the a golden egg every day and soon the farmer became greedy.He wanted all the eggs together and that's why he killed the goose and cut the belly open.But there was no golden egg and the farmer became poor again.
The present condition of Zee reminds me this story.PV (ZMD) was a blessing for Zee .The show and Arya gave Zee everything ...name..fame...honor.But the channel was after TRP and for that silly reason they killed the show.Threw out Arya and used the brand name which Arya gave the show.They forget the contribution of the show,the dedication of the actors,the expectation of the viewers and the result is before every one which I dont want to mention.
Zee will now realize what they have lost but sometimes mistakes becomes so bigger that it cant be bounded through repentance.

LOLLOLpoor zee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tellymePriyasinusratjahan505

nan0102 IF-Dazzler
nan0102
nan0102

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
couldn't agree with you more..well said..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasinusratjahan505

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by nan0102

couldn't agree with you more..well said..

Smile
i dont understand what u mean by couldnot agree more
pls clarify

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasinusratjahan505

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hehe, i am actually curious what could be going on the head of that channle honcho who authorized the idea of recycling PV? is he/she banging head now? LOL
The way most shows of Zee are heading for disaster, they should have another board meeting to reconsider that appointed decision-makerEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khimkriti07KamliKuditellymePriyasiroserosey

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

hehe, i am actually curious what could be going on the head of that channle honcho who authorized the idea of recycling PV? is he/she banging head now? LOL
The way most shows of Zee are heading for disaster, they should have another board meeting to reconsider that appointed decision-makerEmbarrassed

I just wanna be in the board meeting of Zee.Mere bhagwaan ki kasam it will be a real fun to be there...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07tellymePriyasi..Pankhudi..villager00

padmavar Goldie
padmavar
padmavar

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Lot of shows on Zee are under the scanner. They already closed one last week and pretty soon may be 2 or three more will go. Bad luck is following them and their shows. I feel bad for all the actors and PHs involved. The new show they launched does not show the pizazz to hold my attention.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tellymePriyasi..Pankhudi..nusratjahan505

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

Lot of shows on Zee are under the scanner. They already closed one last week and pretty soon may be 2 or three more will go. Bad luck is following them and their shows. I feel bad for all the actors and PHs involved. The new show they launched does not show the pizazz to hold my attention.

The condition of the new show is worse than imagination...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavar..Pankhudi..Priyasi

Go to top