~Bad Deal Series~ (TS) by Krani - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
So beautifully written. First one had so  much anger and aggression while the second had so much  remorse and resolute with hardy any dialogues, just sorry and stay said with so much intensity, it just gave me goosebumps. And then the kiss and finally sleeping together for the last time said it all. Just awesome. Great work.
Woww... a new story from your side... loved it...😊
This was very beautiful Krani...very beautiful...
This TS brought back the mrmories of IPK which i cherish...
I wish the CV'S could learn a thing or two from the FF writers on IF...you people write so well and stick to the main plot that it just leaves me craving for more...

Coming to the story...
I really really felt bad for Arnav...
His insecurities, his fears , his love, his jealousy all made him trust Shyam...
Yes ofcourse he did it for his Di...but i have always felt that he was angry with Khushi for loving another man...
I absolutely liked the fact that Khushi did not compromise on her self respect and decided to leave...

Second part was very beautiful...the way only words spoken were 'Stay' and 'Sorry' ...yet they conveyed so many emotions...
For me the story did not end here...i would like to think that though Khushi left him later they united...
I cant imagine either of them without the other...

Loving your stories Krani...
Update your FF soon...
Bye...
Take care...Edited by Swati_ - 10 years ago
Sigh!
That was beautiful!!!!!!!!!
You are an awesome writer no doubt about this, and u have impressed me again with this TS.
The starting scene of Khuhsi's confrontation was fantastically written, and as well as Arnav's plead, his apologize scene in the 2nd part. It was very intense and beautifully expressed their emotions. Loved it.

Both were really well written, Khushi's emotions came from within her , soul stirring... he had given her nothing but pain but she could never stop loving him.  Arnav saying sorry and begging her to stay was something they needed to show more of in the show, this  scene in your FF reminded me of the scene where he does apologize for yelling at her during his parents pooja..., why is it hard to see this guy crying, one wants to be Khushi and engulf him a hug and never ever let go..
The first was stormy and angry and thunder and lightning filled - while the second was calmer, stronger and yet - deadlier.

LOVED the way Arnav begged Khushi to stay. But loved the way she refused and left even more. Beautifully written!!!
beautiful krani - where are u nowadays dear - I just happened to check the forum and found this thread - I thought u are not writing these days - glad to see u back krani
the TS was simply awesome - loved it
Epic work.
your stories keep the memory of IPKKND alive forever.
Thanks.

Welldone it was brilliant . Plz countinue