India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan's character strength... (Page 8)

Sophronia IF-Dazzler
Sophronia
Sophronia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
your post gets an applause from meClap, its the best post ive read all week!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
best post, really loved it Avi/sutaan made me cry today again, he was too good today, I really don't like a boy cry, as if boys crying  mean that how much pain they are going through , something hurting them so badly, as generally they don't cry so easily , wo bhi Sultan a such a strong man but he cried due to his helplessness for that they are not believing him , probably  he never lie so not able to take that ppl don't believed ,I loved Sultan char aloddd, for me he is charm of the show now  at the moment , any genuine viewer will love n respect his char who will see the show for story I bet they can't stop loving this char  but ppl have to see the show with open eyes , really your post is gt, he was missing all this motherly touch , he is not getting what to do, how he can proof , how he will get his mother pride back each n every dialog n scene for them , meera -sultaan scene was like wow, I used to repeat his scene always, I can't express how much I am loving his char Avi did tremendous JOB each n every expression was like just perfect 

thanks for nice post, bidz, here some ppl don't want to see anything good in him as they hate him so much so explain them is totally useless, just Ignore who ever are watching the show with open eyes is loving his char n understanding his situation very well

SS fall for Madhu when he don't know she still love RK as she herself told, but that is also true, love feeling can't come n go like but he knows how to maintain things how to control this feeling he back off when he come to she want this marriage , but their relation was more respectable as that  was based on trust n respect,  concern that will never go but they may not be able to show it now , I really liked phone conversion , as that was beauty of their relationship it was above than this love feeling. this beautiful relation ko samajhne ke liye beautiful eyes chahiye n beautiful heart chahiye . sultan fall later, but his care concern n respect for her was there before also so y this is problem now.

Edited by alovi_21 - 23 June 2013 at 5:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmozart66ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
ely
exceptional post. bang on. after so many days i have read such a sensible post. love the calm and courteous replies. hatts off. a huge round of applause to the writer who has penned down his character. avinesh u have truely nailed it. love his stormy eyes.

mozart66alovi_21ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Wow where have you been? lol... Lovely write up!!
I stopped watching this show after Rk & Madhu's marriage... I was so upset at Madhu's character... I still am.. But I did manage to catch a glimpse of yesterday's pooja fiasco and gosh... it's just absolutely heartbreaking! I can't help but compare the lives of the two brothers- one always seemed to get whatever he wanted in life  and still manages to be the snobby & and down right mean offspring of Mohan kundra while the other struggled  & often got the short end of the string but still kept his composure and positivity in life.

It just broke my heart when Rk kept insulting Sultan calling him 'najaayaz & ghanda nali ka keera'... It makes me despise Rk and actually I'm starting to dislike Madhu even more... How could she listen to Rk say such vile things to someone that was perhaps once her friend... and forget friend those are mean things to say to anyone but she still did nothing... When Rk humiliated & insulted Madhu it was none other than Sultan that stuck up for her... gosh this makes me upset!

I hardly ever come on IF now but you wrote so beautifully about Sultan's character, so I just had to comment!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-Shanzy-mozart66swati1975usElysiaAnu-Reddy

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
@TM  yes fight for the right is not meant revenge... sultan is the most powerful , hateful and most lovable character...what a combination ...just super...Smile

mocking_birdmozart66alovi_21ElysiaAnu-Reddy

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ana... i cant believe... i caught you here... Big smile i am amazed... Big smile pls come on the AR AT... as well.. whenever you have the time... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ElysiaAnu-Reddy

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Elysia

Anu, we'll most likely never forget Dutta Embarrassed I miss him even more when I see Sultan in his black kurta and a shattered look in his eyes. The writers are doing the most amazing job with his character and I hope they continue. The actor, needless to say, has breathed life into Sultan in a complete effortless manner.

Even today when he was crying in his mom's lap...do u remember that scene of D's ? CryDay Dreaming. Sultan is the answer for souls searching for another Dutta Embarrassed

Yes, Anu. Gosh, I remember it as if it was yesterday Embarrassed Dutta and Aayi Saheb's scenes were part of the soul of the show. They were the most heartbreaking and beautiful mother-son scenes. Meera and Sultan bring out the same emotions in me that Dutta and Aayi Saheb did. That lost, shattered boy in his mother's lap -- seeking peace and comfort and love. 

@-BadtameezDil-, LOV3, reena544: Thank you, sweets Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66paagal_SophroniaAnu-Reddy

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

best post, really loved it Avi/sutaan made me cry today again, he was too good today, I really don't like a boy cry, as if boys crying  mean that how much pain they are going through , something hurting them so badly, as generally they don't cry so easily , wo bhi Sultan a such a strong man but he cried due to his helplessness for that they are not believing him , probably  he never lie so not able to take that ppl don't believed ,I loved Sultan char aloddd, for me he is charm of the show now  at the moment , any genuine viewer will love n respect his char who will see the show for story I bet they can't stop loving this char  but ppl have to see the show with open eyes , really your post is gt, he was missing all this motherly touch , he is not getting what to do how he can proof , how he will get his mother pride back each n every dialog n scene for them , meera -sultaan scene was like wow, I used to repeat his scene always, I can't express how much I am loving his char Avi did tremendous JOB each n every expression was like just perfect 

thanks for nice post, bidz, here some ppl don't want to see anything good in him as they hate his so much so explain them is totally useless, just Ignore who ever are watching the show with open eyes is loving his char n understanding his situation very well

SS fall for Madhu when he don't know she still love RK as she herself told, but that is also true, love feeling can't come n go like but he knows how to maintain things how to control this feeling he back off when he come to she want this marriage , but their relation was more respectable as that  was trust n respect  concern that will never go but they may not be able to show it now , I really like phone conversion , as that was beauty of their relationship it was above than this love feeling. this beautiful relation ko samajhne ke liye beautiful eyes chahiye n beautiful heart chahiye , sultan fall later, but his care concern n respect for her was there before also so y this is problem now.

I agree. Plus the way that Sultan holds the tears in his eyes is heartbreaking. In last night's episode when he complained to his mother that no one believed him and looked at her with those broken eyes, the tears didn't fall, but they were in his eyes on the verge of spilling and I loved that self-contained pain.

Furthermore, it was obvious that he felt slighted and humiliated and hurt that he'd sought justice for his mother, that he'd told the truth to the people with a quiet hope that they'd accept him and his mother -- and he'd been rejected. Not just him, but his mother had been rejected again. He was called terrible things and it angered him more because they pointed back to his mother. If it'd been only about him, I believe that he would've walked out. But it was about Meera and he couldn't let anyone sling mud at his mother.

Beautiful.

Yes, Madhu and Sultan are quite a team. She seems to feel a king of ownership when it comes to him -- she speaks to him with right, she calls him with right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top