Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
elysia luv ur post dr...n thank u for ur calm ans to sultan bashers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66SophroniaElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Wow!What a post.Ages since ive read such a beautiful character definition.The exact same reasons why i fell in love with the character Sultan.
The writers have hit the goldmine with his character and Avinesh Rekhi has nailed it.Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmehurocksSophronia-Shanzy-mozart66paljayElysiaraaspachDolly-heartAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

mehurocks Goldie
mehurocks
mehurocks

it's awesome postClap you were beautiful portrait sultan character ...Thumbs Up

Edited by mehurocks - 22 June 2013 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Sophronia-Shanzy-ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
What can I say about your post...awesome Clap.
You had to remind me of Dutta Day Dreaming. Sultan is so much like him and I guess his past is even more sad than Dutta's was. I loved and loved Dutta's character and same with Sultan. The more i watch him, the more I love him. He is just one amazing character and understanding him is not everyone's cup of tea. No wonder there are so many bashing him around, but I guess thats the uniqueness of his character , which needs deep understanding to see what he really is.

That tear took my heart away too. I was just bowled over by him yet again in that one scene. He was just par brilliant and an amazing actor. Thoroughly enjoyed his journey in this show and looking forward for more of him. I just cant get enough of his story.

The writers need a Clap for penning down such an intriguing character.

Thanks once again for such an indepth analysis of the man.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmehurocksbidzSophroniarusha4003mozart66-Shanzy-Elysiaraaspachswati1975usDolly-heart-Nafisa-

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
You're one talented writer. I love the way you writeSmile

and yes, they have developed Sultan's character beautifully. And yeah, the bond between Madhu and Sultan is what pulled me towards them. And I am glad that even after the wedding, the CVs have kept that bond intact. 

As for Sultan falling for madhu, well, I can only say "pyar kiya nahin jaata hai, ho jaata hai". He fell in love when he thought that RK didn't mean anything to her anymore, for she had herself told him that he now meant nothing to her...

Yes, if he had acted upon his feelings in spite of knowing about Madhu's feelings for RK, I would have regretted that. But once he understood his place in her life, he backed off. As he should. But the bond remains...That is what I love about the two of them...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSrusha4003mozart66alovi_21Sophronia-Shanzy-raaspachswati1975usElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

why does sultan eyes madhu? He knew that madhu loves RK still he kept on eyeing madhu? interfering in RishBala matters? A gangster who kills people make wives widow has respect for women how? isn't he the one for whom a wife loosed their husbands?

one day he remembers his wife the very next day he falls for madhu? even after knowing madhu loves RK Stern Smile he tells madhu I'm ur friend then after visiting dargah he falls for her.!! wow Pinch

when he fell for her, he didn't know she loved RK. That is a fact. Once she told him, he backed off. He is now in their life for his mother, not because of madhu. He was going to leave town after Madhu told him she is going to marry RK because she loves him.

Yes, he remembers his wife. But his wife has been dead for 5 years. He can remember her, but he also has a right to move on. Even after you move on, you can still look back fondly at your first love. That is life.

I know you hate him, so I don't know if this will really make any difference. But if you just opened your eyes for even a minute, you'll see there is some truth in what I am saying. They may turn Sultan negative, or they may not. But from what has been shown so far, he has not wronged Madhu in any way. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSN.bhavnamocking_birdCharishmarusha4003mozart66alovi_21Sophronianewveeswati1975usraaspachElysiaAnu-ReddyIllGetOverIpkDolly-heart-Nafisa-

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Loved your post. Yes,it is true that his is a complex character. But,the beauty lies in its complexity. The focus has finally shifted to him and we are getting to know him at a deeper level. Bringing in his mentally unstable mother also showed another facet to his character and a new relationship has developed and maintained in a beautiful way. He has excelled as a father,a son,a friend. Even though his patience has been tested in so many different ways by so many undeserving people,still his inherently good character remains intact. I still hope that his sense of judgement will stand by him and he will not flounder in judging Madhu after today's cheap tricks that are brewing in some one's mind.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaSophroniarusha4003mozart66raaspachswati1975usElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I agree. Sultan has amazing chemistry with others. And him himself is a amazing actor! He just needs a chance! I think a character like him was what the show needed! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmehurocksSophroniamozart66raaspachswati1975usElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Go to top