Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan's character strength... (Page 4)

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Joined: 09 April 2013
Posts: 1073

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Love your calm composed replies and ur post is awesome.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSMulamehurocksmozart66Elysiaraaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 2608

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by teletubby

oh c'mon!

now dat he showed his inane violent streak,,,he's developed character strength!!Tongue

n he n madhu hav a respectful understanding!!! weh did dat happen??Confused wen madhu shouted n threw him out fr ruining things fr her by unnecessary n unwanted interfereing,,,,entering her bedroom in disguise (ya respect right!!!)

n he acted as a frend Confused,,,,then why was he so shell shocked n disoriented wen madhu revealed her changed feelings dat day!! also he was replaying dargah scenes whil driving back n banging th steering wheel...he shud hav been happy dat madhu was not taking revenge but accepting hr feelings!!

this strong character shud learn to survive in th show widout hanging onto RK n his life one way or other n develop his own story n life...1st via RK's woman n now via his dad!!!Wink

really u guys jus don wanna see things ny other way!!

Like I've mentioned before, having feelings for someone can be difficult to deal with when you realise that you cannot act upon them. I don't look back on the actions of Sultan in the past, because he hasn't shown that kind of behavior [as in pursuing her or trying to meddle in her business] in Madhu's presence in the present.

In the present, he does show her respect. He did not speak to her. She spoke to him first. I see that as it not being about Madhu to him anymore. It's about his mother and her right, as well as Sultan respecting Madhu's decision.

Violent streak? Sultan has been a so-called gangster from day one. This should not come as a surprise. However, I do believe that RK was the one to make a move on Sultan first and Sultan blocked him. The second time, however, when RK crossed a line, he punched him -- rightly so. Let's not forget that RK is the younger one of the brothers and he disrespected his older brother.

Now as for which character is dependent on which is a matter of opinion.

more than ur answer i like ur calm way of replying cuz i thoroughly expect bashing on bhai posts,,,so lets agree to disagree!!LOL
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 2717

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by mozart66

Ely!!

Wonderful post as usual!! Don't know if you remember me from LTL days and I was a fan of your analytical posts on Dutta!! You weaved the same magic on IPKKND forum too when you analysed Arnav!

Been wating to read some good posts on this forum and except for Sultan AT there is no place to turn to in this forum! I am glad I stumbled upon your post through Paljay's link in the Sultan AT!!

Your analysis is BANG ON!!!! Need I say more?!! I am too poor in words to describe what you have written here! Suffice to say, HATS OFF!!

Hiya, hun Big smile Of course I remember you from the LTL forum. I could never ever forget any of the old gang. I miss ya'll a lot.

Thank you Embarrassed There are nuances in Sultan that remind me of Dutta -- where he started and where he went. I'm hoping to see the same kind of journey for Sultan at some point.

PRECISELY!!!

You know how we all were hooked on to the character of Dutta! Sultan too reminds me of him! A lot in fact!

Sultan's journey, his characterization so far has been kept intact and wonderful!! He surely is a masterpiece of a character in this show!! Avinesh Rekhi has just nailed this character so perfectly that his performances render you speechless! This guy is capable of saying so much with so little efforts!! His facial expressions and his actions are a treat to watch!! Sultan always loved his son but the bond between the father and the son strengthened after Madhu came into picture! I am sure what Sultan missed as a young boy - his father's love and care, he is going to more than make up for it with Aryan!! But still this vulnerable man just becomes all soft and a baby when he interacts with his new found mother!! He himself becomes her little blue-eyed boy seeking attention from his mother!! And those scenes of him with his mother are an absolute delight to watch!!


Edited by mozart66 - 22 June 2013 at 9:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSArshiforever8mehurocksCharishmarusha4003alovi_21gennyMraaspachswati1975uspaljayElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Love your calm composed replies and ur post is awesome.

Thank you Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003mozart66Anu-Reddy

Mula Goldie
Mula
Mula

Joined: 16 February 2010
Posts: 1513

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST!!Star Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ElysiaDolly-heart

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66


PRECISELY!!!

You know how we all were hooked on to the character of Dutta! Sultan too reminds me of him! A lot in fact!

Sultan's journey, his characterization so far has been kept intact and wonderful!! He surely is a masterpiece of a character in this show!! Avinesh Rekhi has just nailed this character so perfectly that his performances render you speechless! This guy is capable of saying so much with so little efforts!! His facial expressions and his actions are a treat to watch!! Sultan always loved his son but the bond between the father and the son strengthened after Madhu came into picture! I am sure what Sultan missed as a young boy - his father's love and care, he is going to more than make up for it with Aryan!! But still this vulnerable man just becomes all soft and a baby when he interacts with his new found mother!! He himself becomes her little blue-eyed boy seeking attention from his mother!! And those scenes of him with his mother are an absolute delight to watch!!

Gah, I remember, yaar. I remember them all too well. I miss those days.

Indeed. It's intriguing. I mean, imagine a kid who has grown up in the kind of environment as Sultan and lacked a paternal role model as well as love. It isn't easy for him to show fatherly emotions toward his own son, because he's never known it himself. But he's trying hard and that's the most beautiful thing about him. He doesn't want to be his father. He doesn't want to abandon his child.

It's going to be an interesting journey for Sultan. And yes, Madhu did change a lot for him. She taught him something valuable about love and relationships.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8mozart66alovi_21paljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mula

AWESOME POST!!Star Heart

Thank you, sweets Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 2717

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Gah, I remember, yaar. I remember them all too well. I miss those days.

Indeed. It's intriguing. I mean, imagine a kid who has grown up in the kind of environment as Sultan and lacked a paternal role model as well as love. It isn't easy for him to show fatherly emotions toward his own son, because he's never known it himself. But he's trying hard and that's the most beautiful thing about him. He doesn't want to be his father. He doesn't want to abandon his child.

It's going to be an interesting journey for Sultan. And yes, Madhu did change a lot for him. She taught him something valuable about love and relationships.

@Bold: BANG ON!!! That's exactly what I wanted to say!!! Sultan doesn't know too many emotions and certainly does not know how to express them openly to the people around him. But he would NEVER EVER abandon his own child, his duties and his sense of justice.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSArshiforever8swati1975usElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI: Neha Mehta to enter as Sultans wife

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 97   Views: 12076

Armu4eva 97 12076 26 July 2013 at 8:57am by Bhavi03
reason why sultans wife left him{fun post}

2

Author: kulfi04   Replies: 15   Views: 1672

kulfi04 15 1672 05 May 2013 at 2:40am by -Neferet-
yesterdays episode madhu holding Sultans glock

Author: suk19   Replies: 3   Views: 1130

suk19 3 1130 27 March 2013 at 12:54am by vampires-lover
Sultans wife betrayed him

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 14   Views: 1807

suk19 14 1807 26 March 2013 at 8:18pm by ainanwer
Metromasti-Sultans past reveal mite soften Madhu

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 10   Views: 1231

Armu4eva 10 1231 26 March 2013 at 1:24am by -Wanderer-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index