India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan's character strength... (Page 3)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
beautifully written for Sultan  char , yesterday episode was very good , sultan every expression telling more than words he said  what he is going trough still tried to maintain good way , the hurt he sis going through was very good , I really love all Avi  expression he is rocking , the one min eye lock was telling their chemistry , the was they looks it purely they share very good bound , she is trust him as she know him that he will not the person what RK is showing n telling but that truth was very unexpected for her too, ppl will understand their eye lock if they understand respect n trust in any kind of relation , Sultan char has actually multiple shade ,same time he is angry but cool with Madhu, even in rod scene he forget his anger as Madhu was in danger, when madhu was scolding he made his he had down that again show he respect respect , I am really not understand y ppl don't want to see  goodness in his char why unnecessary hate anayway they will never as they don't want to see, his chemistry with all actors is good , chahe wo aryan ke saath or Meera Maa ke saath, scenes looks so pure n natural , I have given up with show even, cmg in forums but this track looking interesting, sultan is reason to hook in the show.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaArshiforever8Zorica_BgdmehurocksMulamozart66newveeraaspachpaljayElysiagennyMJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
V.Nice Post And V. Nicely Written.!! :-)

Yeah, Yesterday was the first time in more than a couple of months I watched MB. And was NOT Disappointed. :-)

This forum is overrun with insecurity where the main pervading thought is the fear that they might see a possibility where the lead pair might stop groping each other.

Please don't be disheartened by their comments.

It's nice to see some one appreciating things such as a mother-son bond and strength of char and other things that enrich and make a person a better human being than to read people spewing continuous venom all around.

Edited by swapna555 - 22 June 2013 at 9:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSN.bhavnaArshiforever8Zorica_BgdmehurocksMulamozart66newveeraaspachswati1975usgennyMpaljayElysiaJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Ely!!

Wonderful post as usual!! Don't know if you remember me from LTL days and I was a fan of your analytical posts on Dutta!! You weaved the same magic on IPKKND forum too when you analysed Arnav!

Been wating to read some good posts on this forum and except for Sultan AT there is no place to turn to in this forum! I am glad I stumbled upon your post through Paljay's link in the Sultan AT!!

Your analysis is BANG ON!!!! Need I say more?!! I am too poor in words to describe what you have written here! Suffice to say, HATS OFF!!

Hiya, hun Big smile Of course I remember you from the LTL forum. I could never ever forget any of the old gang. I miss ya'll a lot.

Thank you Embarrassed There are nuances in Sultan that remind me of Dutta -- where he started and where he went. I'm hoping to see the same kind of journey for Sultan at some point.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8mehurocksMulamozart66Anu-Reddy

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

beautifully written for Sultan  char , yesterday episode was very good , sultan every expression telling more than words he said  what he is going trough still tried to maintain good way , the hurt he sis going through was very good , I really love all Avi  expression he is rocking , the one min eye lock was telling their chemistry , the was they looks it purely they share very good bound , she is trust him as she know him that he will not the person what RK is showing n telling but that truth was very unexpected for her too, ppl will understand their eye lock if they understand respect n trust in any kind of relation , Sultan char has actually multiple shade ,same time he is angry but cool with Madhu, even in rod scene he forget his anger as Madhu was in danger, when madhu was scolding he made his he had down that again show he respect respect , I am really not understand y ppl don't want to see  goodness in his char why unnecessary hate anayway they will never as they don't want to see, his chemistry with all actors is good , chahe wo aryan ke saath or Meera Maa ke saath, scenes looks so pure n natural , I have given up with show even, cmg in forums but this track looking interesting, sultan is reason to hook in the show.

You nailed it in bold. Sultan is truly multidimensional. It's part of what makes his character so intriguing. I love his calm as well as his stormy eyes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSArshiforever8mehurocksMularaaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
first of all he has no character at allDeadROFLso I dunno about which strength u r talking about?LOL

@rasmi:one day he remembers his wife the very next day he falls for madhu? even after knowing madhu loves RK Stern Smile he tells madhu I'm ur friend then after visiting dargah he falls for her.!! wow Pinch

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mallu

Edited by M.Hurr - 22 June 2013 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystillMinHollyogendra1Sagar21BabajiKaThullu

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna555

V.Nice Post And V. Nicely Written.!! :-)

Yeah, Yesterday was the first time in more than a couple of months I watched MB. And was NOT Disappointed. :-)

This forum is overrun with insecurity where the main pervading thought is the fear that they might see a possibility where the lead pair might stop groping each other.

Please don't be disheartened by their comments.

It's nice to see some one appreciating things such as a mother-son bond and strength of char and other things that enrich and make a person a better human being than to read people spewing continuous venom all around.

It doesn't bother me. I've experienced worse LOL

The mother-son bond is truly beautiful and a treat to watch. In fact, Sultan in himself is a treat to watch. His every scene is intense and meaningful. Like, in some scenes he doesn't speak much, but then his expressions and silence just speaks for him. It's pretty awesome. Talented guy.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSArshiforever8swapna555mehurocksgatorZorica_BgdMulamozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

first of all he has no character at allDeadROFLso I dunno about which strength u r talking about?LOL

@rasmi:one day he remembers his wife the very next day he falls for madhu? even after knowing madhu loves RK Stern Smile he tells madhu I'm ur friend then after visiting dargah he falls for her.!! wow Pinch

in bold:its a solid proof that bhai is an imposter a fake oneROFL

jokes apart:he's using meera his own sick mother to show viewers how sick he is,his eyes are on madhu-that's the truth.

Mallu

You're entitled to your opinion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8newveerusha4003mozart66reena544swati1975usAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by M.Hurr

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mallu

You're entitled to your opinion.

aa thanks but no thanks.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012

Go to top