Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character strength... (Page 14)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
how very disrespectful.
anyway TM once again Amazing topic dearClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_admozart66Elysia..Sujith1001..Anu-Reddy--Udhay--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
While watching last night's episode, it occurred to me that RK's actual issues are his own insecurities. And Sultan must've realised the same; realised that there is no point in debating with RK, because he cannot see past his paranoia.

Sultan repetitively tried to reason with him, explaining that it was about what their father had done to his mother. And he even attempted to appeal to RK's emotions [which might've been a waste of time] by trying to make him understand what his mother had been going through for years.

But RK was like a broken record, repeating the same thing about how Sultan's mission was to steal Madhu from RK. Is he really that insecure about his own relationship to Madhu? Does he really have so little faith in Madhu's love for him that he believes that she would leave him for Sultan? 

A relationship founded on distrust cannot survive.

Madhu has proven her love time and again. Yet it isn't enough. It saddens me. However, I was quite proud of Sultan for being honest, for being sensible with his response to RK. He understood quickly that reasoning with RK was foolish, because RK would only hear his own voice, no one else's.

I liked how Sultan lifted his hand for the handcuff and went with the police. It was a smart move on his part to cooperate rather than fight and prove RK right.

Out of the two, I do believe that Sultan is the more mature and sensible brother with an admirable patience when it comes to his younger brother. Well done, writers.

Edited by Elysia - 25 June 2013 at 9:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmamehurocksgatormozart66flutterbyGodhuliLogonAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

reading your post, I feel like watching again too..will give it a shot tmrw or will definitely catch up on Sultan-Meera scenes!..thanks :)

They are worth watching, most definitely. They provide some character as well as relationship depth on an otherwise drained show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy--Udhay--

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
please come in sultan AT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy--Udhay--

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awww dear loved ur post loved ur words thas how sulatn is
i hate this show but wtced for sultan his emtion his anger sighhh
just want more exploration on his charcter 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ElysiaAnu-Reddy--Udhay--

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">While watching last night's episode, it occurred to me that RK's actual issues are his own insecurities. And Sultan must've realised the same; realised that there is no point in debating with RK, because he cannot see past his paranoia.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">Sultan repetitively tried to reason with him, explaining that it was about what their father had done to his mother. And he even attempted to appeal to RK's emotions [which might've been a waste of time] by trying to make him understand what his mother had been going through for years.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">But RK was like a broken record, repeating the same thing about how Sultan's mission was to steal Madhu from RK. Is he really that insecure about his own relationship to Madhu? Does he really have so little faith in Madhu's love for him that he believes that she would leave him for Sultan?</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">A relationship founded on distrust cannot survive.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">Madhu has proven her love time and again. Yet it isn't enough. It saddens me. However, I was quite proud of Sultan for being honest, for being sensible with his response to RK. He understood quickly that reasoning with RK was foolish, because RK would only hear his own voice, no one else's.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">I liked how Sultan lifted his hand for the handcuff and went with the police. It was a smart move on his part to cooperate rather than fight and prove RK right.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">Out of the two, I do believe that Sultan is the more mature and sensible brother with an admirable patience when it comes to his younger brother. Well done, writers.</font>

what the hell why did u waste this masterpiece writing by writing here...why didn't u mk a new post...not done yaar...plz mk a post everyday on ur take on the epi...its an earnest req

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
agreed 100%

i am loving this char a lot more .. awesome acting by Avinesh too. ..

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

While watching last night's episode, it occurred to me that RK's actual issues are his own insecurities. And Sultan must've realised the same; realised that there is no point in debating with RK, because he cannot see past his paranoia.

Sultan repetitively tried to reason with him, explaining that it was about what their father had done to his mother. And he even attempted to appeal to RK's emotions [which might've been a waste of time] by trying to make him understand what his mother had been going through for years.

But RK was like a broken record, repeating the same thing about how Sultan's mission was to steal Madhu from RK. Is he really that insecure about his own relationship to Madhu? Does he really have so little faith in Madhu's love for him that he believes that she would leave him for Sultan? 

A relationship founded on distrust cannot survive.

Madhu has proven her love time and again. Yet it isn't enough. It saddens me. However, I was quite proud of Sultan for being honest, for being sensible with his response to RK. He understood quickly that reasoning with RK was foolish, because RK would only hear his own voice, no one else's.

I liked how Sultan lifted his hand for the handcuff and went with the police. It was a smart move on his part to cooperate rather than fight and prove RK right.

Out of the two, I do believe that Sultan is the more mature and sensible brother with an admirable patience when it comes to his younger brother. Well done, writers.

@bold: The way Sultan kept side-eyeying RK was telling as well. He knew RK was up to something as soon as he sent Madhu home, if not before. RK perfectly constructed that meeting from beginning to end. Sultan very patiently went along with it. You're so on point. Patience is the perfect word.

I love the way their interactions are being constructed. Writers really are side-lining Madhu to some extent when it comes to these two brothers.  Can't wait to see how both Sultan and RK behave in coming days.

Go to top