Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character strength... (Page 13)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Sultan char is rocking n again liked him today n sulbala sweet  concern 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66basicquestion1ElysiaJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

... is awe-inspiring.

First, I'd like to point out that the writers behind his character are clever as well as immensely talented for weaving such a powerful persona. From his dialogue to his past, Sultan is a complex character with a radiant strength and it showed in last night's episode.

Not only was every dialogue meticilously stitched, Sultan delivered it with utter conviction, coated in both power and passion. I loved how he asked Madhu not to interfere with utmost respect, because this wasn't about her. It was about his mother. It was about asserting her place as Kundra's first wife; the one that he betrayed and abandoned. It was a son standing up for his mother, because she couldn't stand up for herself.

Sultan's expressions were a complicated web of emotions in every frame. I saw anger, hatred, pain, vulnerability, passion, and a plea for understanding. Even when RK refused to acknowledge the truth and locked heads with him -- even then, Sultan attempted to explain to his little brother and make RK understand in his own dignified way.

It wasn't about revenge. It was about right. It was about birthright.

Something that is most striking about Sultan's character is not just his strength and dignified nature and respect for women [which he clearly showcased in the way he lowered and softened his voice when he spoke to Madhu], it is how he can look so furious and at the same time display absolute vulnerability. When he shattered his father's portrait, there were tears in his eyes. They didn't spill, but it was enough to drive an arrow through my heart.

This man is internally broken over what his father did to his mother. This man is hurt.

The momentary eye-lock between Sultan and Madhu when he told her that he had found his biological mother -- that eye-lock said more than any words ever could have. I don't understand the bond or connection between the two of them yet, but I'm loving the chemistry and depth that their silent understanding seems to bring out.

Fantastic.

Furthermore, the relationship between Sultan and Meera breaks my heart. I'm dying for another mother-son moment. They're unique, deep, broken, and darn sweet.

I will also have to commend the actor for his flawless performance. For showing a complexity of emotions with only his expressions, his voice modulation, and his delivery of dialogues. His body language is both powerful and dignified.

Absolutely mind-blowing performance. I'm hooked. And I think that I'll start watching the show again. It's finally getting interesting for me.
Superb write up.. Agree with all ur points!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66basicquestion1ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Thanx fornthe post.
Sultan is surely a righteous person.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66JAHHNAVIElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i dont think the jealousy has got nything to do with RKs trust in mb ...he does trust her...but the prob is SULBALA CHEMISTRY JUS BURNS THE EYES...the jealousy isnt for the trust issues but for the fact that deep down inside the trust respect n comfyness of sulbala which doesnt change irrespective of nything SHAKES RK...there is NO EGO betwn sulbala which surprises rk...madhu was mad at sultan for cuming to her house n sultan was also mad at her...BUT NOW JUS LUK AT THEM as if the fiasco in wedding day didnt even happen...coz deep down mb knws sultan didnt cum to her on wedding way to intentionally cause her trouble n sultan also understood the state of mind mb was in when she shouted at hhim to go away...ITS THIS UNSPOKEN UNDERSTANDING WHICH BURNS RK...coz deep down he also knows sulbala is perfect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ElysiaAnu-Reddy

imdiva Groupbie
imdiva
imdiva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Elysia
excellent post I like your way of writing, looking forward to your next post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Elysia

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i dont think the jealousy has got nything to do with RKs trust in mb ...he does trust her...but the prob is SULBALA CHEMISTRY JUS BURNS THE EYES...the jealousy isnt for the trust issues but for the fact that deep down inside the trust respect n comfyness of sulbala which doesnt change irrespective of nything SHAKES RK...there is NO EGO betwn sulbala which surprises rk...madhu was mad at sultan for cuming to her house n sultan was also mad at her...BUT NOW JUS LUK AT THEM as if the fiasco in wedding day didnt even happen...coz deep down mb knws sultan didnt cum to her on wedding way to intentionally cause her trouble n sultan also understood the state of mind mb was in when she shouted at hhim to go away...ITS THIS UNSPOKEN UNDERSTANDING WHICH BURNS RK...coz deep down he also knows sulbala is perfect

Abby! Well written! Perfectly said about RK's feelings!!!!

ElysiaAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Guys colors tweeted mins ago who r we supporting...TEAM SULTAN or TEAM RK...I replied the following way to all related to sultan n sulbala...

U also plz copy paste the following n send ur answer...all links r below
@ColorsTV @rajcheerfull @drashti10 @rekhi911 @saurabhtewari76 @mrhegde @JessuGeorge @Soniahuria TEAM SULTAN n TEAM SULBALA All the way

do it now guys

ElysiaAnu-Reddy

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

ROFL

Go to top