Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character strength... (Page 10)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

A man crying not a sign of weakness,but of a man who acknowledges his inner self and feelings and vulnerability.Afterall he is also Human and goes thru pain and sadness,and tears are just a release ,an outlet for ure emotions.It shows u care,it shows u feel for ureself and others,sensitivity to others feelings.
I love CV's for showing this aspect of Sultan.he does not live in the fake world of hiding ure emotions and acting as if u are Strong,when obviously u are not.That is why ,he will not be bitter or take Revenge,cos he is expressing out whatever he feels.He is not a slimeball to show something on the face and Act the very opposite.
Someone in the Forum made a post that Sultan is giving competition to madhu in shedding tears,hence takes the title of Glycerine.But i want to point out that what the CV's are showing is that Sultan and madhu are both of similar natures.clean in the heart and not underhand.
Wheras RK tells madhu he wants to talk it out with Sultan and that he is a reasonable person,but when madhu brings him the opportunity ,he is backstabbing madhu,using her trust in him to attack Sultan.So with his mouth he says he wants peace,but in his heart he harbors violence .Yes,RK can never be Madhu,but yes Sultan can be a Madhu.That is his character.I conclude,Sultan is not a Villain,because he feels.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaamni375mozart66alovi_21rusha4003newveeswati1975usElysiaAnu-Reddy-brokensoul-Dolly-heart

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Very well written, calm and composed.

Lovely writeup and U have analyzed Sultan's charatcer so well. There was a time after his entry he was sidelined and kind of paused on his character development. But if we look at the character graph now I feel it is very well crafted.  And the relationship he has with Madhu too has been very beautifully sketched.

the question that is coming to my mind is is his character a negative character???LOL Is he the vilian of the show??LOL

I'm not worried. Even if he is given a villainous scene, the actor knows precisely how to tweak it and add a layer of vulnerability that makes it impossible to hate his character. People will understand him rather than condemn him because he can show remorse and emotional turmoil with his eyes, even when he's furious.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375mozart66rusha4003swati1975usAnu-Reddy-brokensoul-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

A man crying not a sign of weakness,but of a man who acknowledges his inner self and feelings and vulnerability.Afterall he is also Human and goes thru pain and sadness,and tears are just a release ,an outlet for ure emotions.It shows u care,it shows u feel for ureself and others,sensitivity to others feelings.
I love CV's for showing this aspect of Sultan.he does not live in the fake world of hiding ure emotions and acting as if u are Strong,when obviously u are not.That is why ,he will not be bitter or take Revenge,cos he is expressing out whatever he feels.He is not a slimeball to show something on the face and Act the very opposite.
Someone in the Forum made a post that Sultan is giving competition to madhu in shedding tears,hence takes the title of Glycerine.But i want to point out that what the CV's are showing is that Sultan and madhu are both of similar natures.clean in the heart and not underhand.
Wheras RK tells madhu he wants to talk it out with Sultan and that he is a reasonable person,but when madhu brings him the opportunity ,he is backstabbing madhu,using her trust in him to attack Sultan.So with his mouth he says he wants peace,but in his heart he harbors violence .Yes,RK can never be Madhu,but yes Sultan can be a Madhu.That is his character.I conclude,Sultan is not a Villain,because he feels.

Indeed. Tears are not a sign of weakness. In that case, even the most masculine male in the world is weak if he sheds a tear for others. But on the contrary, I do find that Sultan's tears are a sign of his ability to emphathise and care so deeply for his mother that her injustice infuriates him, pains him.

Yes, the contrast between RK and Sultan is in their nature. Whereas RK has an utter manipulative nature, Sultan does not know to scheme.

N.bhavnarusha4003mozart66swati1975usflutterbyAnu-Reddy

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hellow and same pinch to you..i also restarted watching this show just becoz of sultan..and yes sencond pinch i also huge fan of datta aka mishal raheja ltl and ipkknd were my favourite show..the way datta couldn't fullfilled his love life same tragedy with sullu..and i thinks that's why these two charecters looks so powerful coz they give solo perfomances and..finally don't get upset bcoz of bashers...please ignore them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnamozart66ElysiaAnu-Reddy

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
U r so right; I just started to watch the show again about two days ago and loving it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66alovi_21ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

-Sania- Senior Member
-Sania-
-Sania-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi Elysia Smile brilliant post dear Thumbs Up i have always loved reading your posts in DSDSB and IPKKND forums Big smile well everyone has already said everything, so I'll just say...I'm loving Sultan Heart He's such an intriguing character...intelligent, self-sufficient, rough n tough, macho with a heart of gold Cool and a tottal opposite of everything RK is and stands for... just love him  Embarrassed

Edited by -Sania- - 23 June 2013 at 10:36am

Zindayalbidzmozart66ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Originally posted by alovi_21

wow nimmy true yaar, crying is some time needed as it release your pain, his life is full of so much sadness, now he got the person whom he can share his pain ,n when you share your pain , wo ansu ban ker challak hi jata hai, he is not manipulator who  can play game n get what he want , he is straight fwd person ,remember Madhu said , rona ye nahi batat aki aap weak ho but ye bata hai ke apke ander bhi feeling hain that is true apko bhi dard hota hai , it shows you are too human , that is why wrote if boys cry mean the pain is going unbearable to them , he can feel for his mother pain n for that he is feeling her pain that show you are sensitive for your near once.
somtime helplessness main bhi log ro padte hai yesterday that has happen to him ki wo itni koshish ke baad bhi logon ko yakeen nahi dila paya 

Edited by alovi_21 - 23 June 2013 at 12:37pm

Zindayalrusha4003mozart66ElysiaAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
What a beautifully written post...

It' Great that many are seeing Sultan The CHARACTER for who he is...Unlike Competition, Antagonist, Threat etc etc...

Your Post reminded me of one of our friend Fia Post where we all unanimously agreed to one point that come what may Sultan is one Character in the show which is layered...And in the 4 Months that he has been here, one after the other the layers were peeled off...Which brings me to what you mentioned that the mastermind behind Sultan single or team are Clever and the way their layers have been peeled off shows how meticulous they were and still are regarding Sultan... which makes him a pleasant watch...resulting in many more viewers accepting the character because he is much is closer to reality with character traits that you wish to see in  a Man, the simplest example would be his respect for women...

Well I could go on and on... but i guess we all know the Bottom Line is that Sultan is a Treat to watch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalLucky1123bidzrusha4003mozart66alovi_21ElysiaAnu-Reddy-brokensoul-

Go to top