Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL post n even more beautiful comments...hats off to sulbalians
Zindayal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post it expressed feeling of the people who thinks straight.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

What a beautifully written post...

It' Great that many are seeing Sultan The CHARACTER for who he is...Unlike Competition, Antagonist, Threat etc etc...

Your Post reminded me of one of our friend Fia Post where we all unanimously agreed to one point that come what may Sultan is one Character in the show which is layered...And in the 4 Months that he has been here, one after the other the layers were peeled off...Which brings me to what you mentioned that the mastermind behind Sultan single or team are Clever and the way their layers have been peeled off shows how meticulous they were and still are regarding Sultan... which makes him a pleasant watch...resulting in many more viewers accepting the character because he is much is closer to reality with character traits that you wish to see in  a Man, the simplest example would be his respect for women...

Well I could go on and on... but i guess we all know the Bottom Line is that Sultan is a Treat to watch

I just love how he caught the metal bar before it could hit Madhu and how his entire demeanour changes when he speaks to her. That's a subtle nuance that the actor gives his character.

The writers deserve praise for the way that they're handling Sultan. I love how they're giving him space and importance rather than oppressing him.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Elysia - I loved your post. Posts like yours are rare in this forum and are such a breath of fresh air because they are exactly what forums such as these are built for. To analyse and dissect characters - to catch the nuances, the allusions and the subtleties. Very nice. 

I am drawn to tormented, flawed characters who have an innate kernel of good within them. Sultan is one such character. He's flawed because his response to the violence that the world inflicted on him was to initially lash out in kind with violence. But slowly his anchor to a normal, sane existence, Aryan is brought in sharp focus and he realises that he needs to be something different for Aryan.

And now that he has found Meera, the strength resolve and purpose in his life revolves around these two. There is a deep sense of injustice but it doesn't provoke blind fury in him (which it does in RK). It's almost like he feels to his core the unhappiness of a woman robbed of the best years of her life by an unfeeling, selfish man and wants some closure for her. 

Avinesh is improving as an actor with every episode. I've never made a secret of the fact that I didn't think he was a good actor. But the scene where he lays his head on his mother's lap and feels a pang - very well executed Avinesh - I really felt for Sultan there.  

Thank you 😳

Bold: Exactly. You nailed it in such simple phrases. Beautiful. I sense the same in his character. Even when he was fighting RK, his demeanour wasn't that of a man who wishes to battle out differences, but rather a man who wishes to be heard and believed and his mother given her rightful place.

His character is starting to emotionally evolve. I admit that I didn't find him a brilliant actor at first, but when I saw him with Meera, it undid me. He is most definitely improving, getting into the skin of Sultan and adding his own subtle nuances to the character, i.e. the tormented look in his eyes, even when angry.

Truly. The best male characters are those tormented, flawed ones who struggle internal battles with a heavy conscience and seek redemption. Even when the world has forgiven them -- they still haven't forgiven themselves.

Dutta Bhau was once in a lifetime character on a once beautiful show. A very powerful male character in constant battle with his inner demons, but so pure of heart, so true and loyal to his people. I don't think anyone can ever recreate Dutta on-screen, but Sultan's character has something that Dutta's character had. There's a slight resemblance and I'm clinging to it like a life raft because maybe the writers will develop it.

God knows I have never loved anyone like I love Dutta Bhau 😆 Just to have the shadow of what he was in Sultan would be enough to feed my craze.

You're right. RK is like the opposite of Sultan, despite having lived a far better life than Sultan has -- money, fame, parents, love, career. He's had it all. Still has it all. But Sultan had none of that, and yet he turned out quite different. Better, actually. Better in heart and mind and soul.
Edited by Elysia - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
elysia hv we met in sum other forum before...I think we did...were u a sid riddhima fan...
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

elysia hv we met in sum other forum before...I think we did...were u a sid riddhima fan...

No, I was in the DSDD forum. Raghav-Sia shipper 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
MINDBLOWING EPI...NEW MONTAGE AIREd today...YAHOO...SULTAN MEERA feeding each other was SO FREAKING ADORAbLE...AVI smiled n i was dead...LUVED HOW sULTAN DIDNT PICK UP MADHUS CaLL BUT ARYAN DID...awww...he gave updates to madhu...ARYaBALA CONVO was sooo CUTEEE...SULBALA CONVO was TOO GUD...SULTAN scolded her n i LUVED It...Luved how madhu then made him understand to talk to RK...LUVED the RK SULTAN CONFRONTATION in RAIN...BEST PART was when Rk tried to Mk Sultan Jealous By hugging Madhu BUT SULTAN DIDNT GIVE a HOOT...CLAPS CLAPS CVs...HUGE SLAP on those who says sultan eyes madhu...RK KEPT on SHOUTING u want mb u want mb...cudnt stop rofling...coz neithr it affected us nor sultan...lolz...LUVED HOW SULTAN himself gave his hand for handcuff...Cvs kept the DIGNITY INTACT...AVI LUKD EFFING HAWT in BLU in the RAIN...Rain really added EXTRA WEIGHT to th scn...also LUVED the SULBALA Ankhon ka interactn when Sultan asks her to go n rk fumes again... CANT WAIT for madhu to know the truth
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

No, I was in the DSDD forum. Raghav-Sia shipper 😳

oh yeah...then i saw u there...i luved both raghav sia and also jaanvi viraj...lolz
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reading your post, I feel like watching again too..will give it a shot tmrw or will definitely catch up on Sultan-Meera scenes!..thanks :)
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very sensible piece of writing that make you feel good after reading.

This post should be in hall of fame of meiej forum ⭐️, very rare exclusive piece of writing on sultan.