Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan's character strength... - Page 6

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Thank you, Lux πŸ˜³

I must agree with you wholeheartedly. Sultan is an intriguing character. And I just finished watching tonight's episode. Dear God. Did you see those huge tears in his eyes as he put his head in his mother's lap? What a heartbreaking scene.

Especially the pain in his eyes as he said that they didn't believe him, that they'd accused him of lying. I wanted to hug him and tell him that I believe him. The utter vulnerability overpowered him in that instant, overpowered his anger. He gives himself entirely to his mother, seeking comfort and calm. Beautiful.

Something else I loved was how he trusted Madhu on the phone. You could see in his expression that he would do anything that she asked of him -- including speaking to RK, in spite of how he was humiliated by him.

That kind of trust is going to break him once he is deceived by RK. I feel so bad for him already. But it shows how he doesn't think in schemes and calculations. He trusts and believes in people, and he agrees to this one meeting because it's a request from Madhu and because it's about his mother.

Furthermore, I absolutely love how Madhu calls him and speaks to him with a kind of right, as if she feels that she owns some part of him and knows that he'll do whatever she asks of him. There's a comfort level there. Love it.

Thanks for the excellent post!

Edited by zorica - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
OMG, that scene πŸ’” Beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Zorica πŸ˜³
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG, that scene πŸ’” Beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Zorica πŸ˜³

Ely, thank you once again!

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anu, we'll most likely never forget Dutta πŸ˜³ I miss him even more when I see Sultan in his black kurta and a shattered look in his eyes. The writers are doing the most amazing job with his character and I hope they continue. The actor, needless to say, has breathed life into Sultan in a complete effortless manner.

Even today when he was crying in his mom's lap...do u remember that scene of D's ? 😭. Sultan is the answer for souls searching for another Dutta 😳
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post TM agreed with you, I watch this show for avinesh only otherwise it holds no interest for me. I love the depth in Sultan's character.. we've seen all of his shades, I love that even though he's being portrayed as a gangster he knows about morals and respect. Although I wish CV's did not portray him as a gangster. I love how this character has shaped out :)

bang on point post! much needed.
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your post gets an applause from meπŸ‘, its the best post ive read all week!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
best post, really loved it Avi/sutaan made me cry today again, he was too good today, I really don't like a boy cry, as if boys crying  mean that how much pain they are going through , something hurting them so badly, as generally they don't cry so easily , wo bhi Sultan a such a strong man but he cried due to his helplessness for that they are not believing him , probably  he never lie so not able to take that ppl don't believed ,I loved Sultan char aloddd, for me he is charm of the show now  at the moment , any genuine viewer will love n respect his char who will see the show for story I bet they can't stop loving this char  but ppl have to see the show with open eyes , really your post is gt, he was missing all this motherly touch , he is not getting what to do, how he can proof , how he will get his mother pride back each n every dialog n scene for them , meera -sultaan scene was like wow, I used to repeat his scene always, I can't express how much I am loving his char Avi did tremendous JOB each n every expression was like just perfect 

thanks for nice post, bidz, here some ppl don't want to see anything good in him as they hate him so much so explain them is totally useless, just Ignore who ever are watching the show with open eyes is loving his char n understanding his situation very well

SS fall for Madhu when he don't know she still love RK as she herself told, but that is also true, love feeling can't come n go like but he knows how to maintain things how to control this feeling he back off when he come to she want this marriage , but their relation was more respectable as that  was based on trust n respect,  concern that will never go but they may not be able to show it now , I really liked phone conversion , as that was beauty of their relationship it was above than this love feeling. this beautiful relation ko samajhne ke liye beautiful eyes chahiye n beautiful heart chahiye . sultan fall later, but his care concern n respect for her was there before also so y this is problem now.
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
ely
exceptional post. bang on. after so many days i have read such a sensible post. love the calm and courteous replies. hatts off. a huge round of applause to the writer who has penned down his character. avinesh u have truely nailed it. love his stormy eyes.
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow where have you been? lol... Lovely write up!!
I stopped watching this show after Rk & Madhu's marriage... I was so upset at Madhu's character... I still am.. But I did manage to catch a glimpse of yesterday's pooja fiasco and gosh... it's just absolutely heartbreaking! I can't help but compare the lives of the two brothers- one always seemed to get whatever he wanted in life  and still manages to be the snobby & and down right mean offspring of Mohan kundra while the other struggled  & often got the short end of the string but still kept his composure and positivity in life.

It just broke my heart when Rk kept insulting Sultan calling him 'najaayaz & ghanda nali ka keera'... It makes me despise Rk and actually I'm starting to dislike Madhu even more... How could she listen to Rk say such vile things to someone that was perhaps once her friend... and forget friend those are mean things to say to anyone but she still did nothing... When Rk humiliated & insulted Madhu it was none other than Sultan that stuck up for her... gosh this makes me upset!

I hardly ever come on IF now but you wrote so beautifully about Sultan's character, so I just had to comment!

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TM  yes fight for the right is not meant revenge... sultan is the most powerful , hateful and most lovable character...what a combination ...just super...😊