IN and out of Chhanchhan

Posted: 10 years ago
Weekend Post
What characters, scenes, jewelry, style, dresses, emotions etc can be anything that you want in and similarily what things you want out of Chhanchhan serial
Just a fun post😆 so please don't get serious and no ex costar to be mentioned😉

no one interested 
i start 
i want puchpuch, manav, romance  back
want umben out to the village for atleast 1 month so that chanman they can have their SR and honeymoon☺️
Originally posted by khoshidarling

no one interested 
i start 
i want puchpuch, manav, romance  back
want umben out to the village for atleast 1 month so that chanman they can have their SR and honeymoon☺️

Yeah 😃
i want all the bg scores to get nicer! 
nd i want this show to turn in to a complete love story of cc nd manav!, meray chhotey chootey khwab hain 😆
I want better background and dialogues

Originally posted by OnepoundChic

i want all the bg scores to get nicer! 
nd i want this show to turn in to a complete love story of cc nd manav!, meray chhotey chootey khwab hain 😆
😆  saas bahu serial changed into a love story ,that is a complete makeover would love it☺️
I want ChanMan to go and spend few days with Sarabhai family... wanna see Manav's bond with each Sababhai family members...

Originally posted by Sanu5555

I want better background and dialogues

agree dialogues should be catchy
read in some article that it was the most expensive serial of sony wonder where  they are utilizing their finance
Edited by khoshidarling - 10 years ago
Originally posted by khoshidarling

😆  saas bahu serial changed into a love story ,that is a complete makeover would love it☺️

why not ,they can kill the saas if nothing else ..show will automatically loose its theme nd will turn in to a love story 😆 
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

I want ChanMan to go and spend few days with Sarabhai family... wanna see Manav's bond with each Sababhai family members...

that would be fun , there we will have the puch puch and other dogs as well