Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

WU - 21/6/13 - Confusion Galore

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
A short update as Coolbies other than Pristine seem to have disappeared

Desho crying inside the house as Parmeet has not come. She sees  Sohum and begs him to marry Bani saying she knows he cares for Bani and will take good care of her. Sohum's family also comes and says they  will go with Sohum's decision.He says yes and Desho is happy

Outside, Parmeet's family calls the airport and finds the flight has landed. Everyone is happyDancing
Then Pradeep calls the airport and finds out that Parmeet was not on the flight Confused . Everyone stunned and upsetCry

Desho goes out to tell everyone about the change in groom but finds that Parmeet has finally come. She is shocked. Everyone forgives him for being late while Desho just looks on not knowing what to do next

Precap: Amreek has left a letter that he is not going to wed Rajji as he does not want to destroy both their livesConfusedAngry 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gigigigishiny3Nehavihargapgirlmingargattudeeptha93frozen.devilkrishuuuuuuuuuusouroj

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thnq so much... i ws hunting fr d wu since morning... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh - so much happening on Bani all of a sudden.

I hope Sohum is not betrayed again and that he is able to marry Bani. Enough is enough...

And this Amreek-Rajji angle is not good - why can't they just get married and be happy together?! 

BullsEye777

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
But just to add to that - I would be really  proud of Desho if for once she stood by her word and let Sohum marry Bani

poor sohum has gone home to get ready and now he'll see Parmeet as the dulha on the mandap...this is not right to play with his emotions like that 

BullsEye777

beingloved Senior Member
beingloved
beingloved

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Drama at its best..!!

BullsEye777

jpp06 Groupbie
jpp06
jpp06

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Since Amrik has left, I predict that Sohum will end up marrying Rajji and Bani will still end up with Parmit.

BullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Oh gosh - so much happening on Bani all of a sudden.

I hope Sohum is not betrayed again and that he is able to marry Bani. Enough is enough...

And this Amreek-Rajji angle is not good - why can't they just get married and be happy together?! 

I really wanted to see the Rajji-Amreek together. If Sohem-Rajji marriage takes place it will be to show the viewers that people settled in India can also have a good life and so there is no need to crave for an NRI, seeing what Bani got 
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

But just to add to that - I would be really  proud of Desho if for once she stood by her word and let Sohum marry Bani

poor sohum has gone home to get ready and now he'll see Parmeet as the dulha on the mandap...this is not right to play with his emotions like that 

It is too bad that no one other than Sohem's family was around when Desho was begging Sohem to marry Bani and save her..  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index