Diya Aur Baati Hum

OS-SURYA in Barish

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sandhya was standing near the well side of RM. She was confused. She didnt know what to do. Soorajji has given the 3rd matka as guarantee to Bhabo. He has done it based on the trust he had on her. She was feeling all the more guilty as she had lied to him regarding the second matka. Since yesterday she was trying to speak to him regarding that. But somehow she couldn't bring herself to it. How will she tell Soorajji about Bhabo. If she tells she did it to save Emily he will get angry and most probably would want second matka restored, leave Emily's case against chavi also she had proof so that means all her 3 matkas would be intact if she doesnt give the exact reason for her lie. 
But the last matka, that was Soorajji's trust on her, his unconditional love. She didnt know what to do. Tears started flowing from her eyes. " Sandhyaji" she turned hearing the voice behind her. Sooraj was standing there. He was smiling. She knew how much stress he was taking and still smiling so as to not put her under stress. Sooraj wiped her tears. Just then rain drops started falling. Sooraj opened the umbrella in his hand and pulled Sandhya towards him. Sandhya hugged him tightly. Then she spoke through her tears " Soorajji etna pyaar mujse kyun karte ho, kyun mujpe ethna viswas rakthe ho Soorajji( Soorajji why do you love me so much, why do you trust me so much Soorajji)

" Sandhyaji aap yahan kyun hai. Mein jaanta hoon ki jabse hamari shaadi hui hai aap par bahut sare aarop lagaye gaye hain, apki har baath par ungli uthayi gayi hai, kahin baar apman bhi kiya gaya hai. phir bhi en sabko sahkar aap yahan kyn hai Sandhyaji"( Sandhyaji why are you here. I know from the time of our marriage lot of accusations has been put on you. On each and every word of you fingers has been raised, on many occasions you were humilated too. Inspite of all this why are you here Sandhyaji")

" Soorajji aap ke saath " Saath phere " liye hain. Kaise chodke javun Soorajji. Kaise chodke javun aapko.Bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse" ( Soorajji I have taken the seven pheras with you. How can I leave you Soorajji. I love you so much)

" Sandhyaji isi liye pyaar kartha hoon aapse, aapne mere liye is parivaar ko apna mana. bahut kuch saha. isliye viswas hai muje aap pe Sandhyaji. Isliye chahtha hoon ki aapko aapki har khushi doond doond ke lavun, bahut kuch kiya hai Sandhyaji aapne is parivaar ke liye, bahut kuch..( Sandhyaji I love you because of this. For my sake you have made this family your own. You have suffered a lot. That is why I trust you a lot. So I want to bring all the happiness to you. You have done so much for the family, so much..)
Saying this he too hugged her first with one hand and then Sandhya again hugged him tightly , he let go of the umbrella and hugged her very closely. As the rain drenched them Sandhya knew who she should stand with. 

PS: I hope I havent made this very emotional. But somehow I want that stupid umbrella to go. I know CVs wont do it. But no harm in writing OS right

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww... :))))
too good
TeriMaaa thumbnail