Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG !! Just read this..NEW ARTICLE !!! Edited pg 4 - Page 5

achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow this is indeed great news... 

Can't believe they gonna re shoot the last episode yeyyy!! 
I hope this will happen :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing ðŸ¤—
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am doing a happy dance now, this is such a great news, the thing in red made me super se uper happy
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow!
thanks for sharing! 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS

What the hell proper ending will they give now ?  After ruining the show for us earlier.

I dont really care for SC show or cast - watched a couple of epis here and there, and they just cannot bring me back to watch SC for nuts.

On the other hand, looking forward to seeing IPK.
drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I wanna hug u .whether promotion wil b in sp
This content was originally posted by: Arshi-Nikita123

<font size="3">Newsroom News India</font><h1><font size="3">Newsroom News India</font></h1>
<font size="3">Stay updated with the latest news</font>

<font size="3">Hey there! Thanks for dropping by Newsroom News India! Take a look around and grab theRSS feedto stay updated. See you around!</font>

• <font size="3">Newsroom</font>
<h2><font size="3">Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ' First Indian show to get a such a phenomenalresponse</font></h2>
<font size="3">Gallery</font>
<font size="3">Filed under:Newsroom'Leave a comment</font>
<font size="3">June 22, 2013</font>

</a>

<font size="3">The magic that will never end,the magic of Rabba Ve,the magic of the cast of IPKKND is not over yet as Star has recognized the power of IPKKND fan base who have successfully brought the show for re-airing in India after the announcement of re-airing in UK.</font>

<font size="3">Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was to re-air only in the UK but hearing this the viewers of the show in India could not digest the news of the show airing in the UK and after large emails request to Star India,the show will air in both English and Hindi on Life OK and Star Utsav.</font>

<font size="3">Star India has taken the initiative of using Jennifer Wingett (Kumud) and Gautam Rode (Saras) of Saraswatichandra to promote the re-airing of the show in India and UK.<font color="#cc0000">We have got news that Star is trying to shoot the final episodes again to give it a proper ending,but we will soon confirm this news with Star officials.</font>Well we previously announced the show will air in both English and Hindi versions.</font>

<font size="3">Jennifer Wingett commented,"I am happy that the show is returning and this shows how much the show was loved."</font>

<font size="3">So wait for the promos of IPKKND coming back to your TV screen and we are keeping a close eye on the developments for the fans of the show.</font>

<font size="3">Newsroom</font>

<font size="3">DIRECT LINK -<a href="http://https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-first-indian-show-to-get-a-such-a-phenomenal-response/">http://https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-first-indian-show-to-get-a-such-a-phenomenal-response/</font>

<font size="3">*****</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#cc0033">EDITED - WELL NOW HERE I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE STATEMENT SAYING -</font><font color="#003399">We have got news that</font><font color="#003399">Star is trying to shoot the final episodes again to give it a proper ending,but we will soon confirm this news with Star officials</font><font color="#cc0033">. IS FALSE !!! AND NEWSROOM HAS TAKEN THE STATEMENT BACK !!!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#cc0033">UGHH..I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY.😡</font></font>

arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is it true?? or it's just a rumuor
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About time they listened to IPK fans.

I guess it helps that I dont tune in to SP for ANY show.

They are probably hurting - 😆
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg luks like star is gifting us on IPK's 2nd anninversary our IPK back
this is da best gift ever
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They have decided to air it on Star Utsav !!

YAY !! ðŸ¥³