Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arhi FF: Again we meet... New Note (Page 3) (Page 3)

shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Yayy Finally here it is! And DO NOT FORGET to Comment and Like(:

Chapter 5: Meeting the Raizadas

***Khushi's Thoughts

***Arnav's Thoughts

***Naina's Thoughts

Khushi was shocked beyond belief as she hadn't expected that the same stranger she met this morning would be right in front of her. She then remembered how after this morning's incident she went home to take a shower and change her clothes to go to the mandir in the afternoon where in which Naina invited her for dinner.

~Flashback Begins~

Khushi ran away from the stranger before he had a chance to say something and as she was running she heard Hey wait a minute coming from the same direction of the stranger but she didn't care to look, she just had to go away. When she entered her apartment she called Lavanya's name only to remember that Lavanya left yesterday morning and wasn't coming back till Monday.  After taking a shower, she changed into a white kameez then proceeded to go to the mandir. After she finished praying and got ready to leave, she heard Khushi bitiya, please wait…Khushi turned around to see Naina walking towards her. Khushi it's a good thing I met you here today, I really wanted to invite you over for dinner as thanks for helping me that one day.  Khushi stood dumbfounded but then regained her composure Mrs. Raizada, it's alright there's no need; I would have done it for anyone. Naina knew then Khushi was just perfect for one of her sons so she insisted even more, Khushi call me Naina, I feel much older than I am if you call me by Mrs. Raizada. And I will not take no as answer, dinner starts at 8 PM so I'll see you there! Before Khushi could say anything, Naina retreated back to her car.

~Flashback Ends~

Now Khushi was standing there at the door in front of the same stranger and heard him say Hi, how unexpected to see you here? Khushi was speechless and Arnav was very amused to see the woman once again. Naina then walked towards Arnav and Khushi, Ah, Arnav I see that you already met our guest of honor. Arnav this is Khushi, the young woman who had helped me that day at the mandir, and Khushi this is Arnav, my eldest son. Naina also saw Amir coming in Oh Khushi this is my husband, Amir, he is a doctor at the Delhi Hospital. Khushi stared at all three of them and felt quite uncomfortable Namaste Amir and hi Arnav, nice to meet you both. Both Amir and Arnav looked at Khushi with other thoughts about the young lady in mind as both said their hellos. Well all of you must be hungry and dinner is ready, Naina walked ahead to help Hari Prakash and Anjali set up the table while Amir went upstairs to freshen up. Arnav on the other hand waited until Khushi entered and then pulled her aside, what? Do you secretly have a double life? Arnav said while chuckling, No I don't and that's none of your business. Now if you please move aside so I can go help your mother and sister. Khushi then walked past him, he swung her back how dare you walk past me when I am talking to you? Khushi didn't want to deal with this I did and I don't really care about what you need to say. Whatever happened this morning and last night, just forget about it because I already have. There is no point in bringing it up and prolonging this conversation. I came here for you mother and sister as she insisted and after tonight you won't see me again, so let go of me. After saying what she needed to say she left Arnav stunned and helped Anjali and Naina. Arnav was angry at the nerve of that woman who dared talk back at him with such authority.

As Arnav was walking towards the dinner table he heard Hi, my name is Akshay and you must be the saint Khushi that my mom keeps praising! Khushi kept thinking on the very fact that this entire family baffled her with all the comments and praises they made about her haha yes I am Khushi but I wouldn't say I am a saint…then Amir and Arnav both arrived at the dinner table overhearing Akshay still talk to Khushi like I told your mother, I would have done it for anybody and it so happens that it was her at that moment. She had said to Akshay, Naina then had asked everyone to sit down. Akshay was mesmerized at first when he saw Khushi as he was going down the stairs and now after talking to her he thought she was just beautiful. Akshay took the seat beside Arnav Bhai, don't you think Khushi is just so beautiful, I wonder if she's single. Arnav couldn't believe what his brother had said, how can he even like that chit of a girl, but he had to give it to Akshay that he had an eye for beauty. Whatever, she's not all that great. I don't understand why this family keeps praising her; she just seems like a simple girl. And I'm hungry, so shut up. Everyone started digging in, so during dinner Naina and Anjali thought it was a perfect time to get to know Khushi more by asking her questions. Khushi, last time you came over we didn't have a chance to talk, so where are  you from and how old are you betiya? Khushi stopped eating and looked at the pairs of eyes that were staring at her to answer,there is no point in telling them super personal information, and I don't want to get too involved with anyone. Uhm, well I am from Lucknow and currently I am eighteen years old. Arnav then understood perfectly what this girl was after damn, how did I not realize this!? This girl just wants a rich husband…just like every other girl, but no not this time, I won't let my family get sucked into this cheap girl's talk. So why have you come to Delhi? Khushi still did not resume eating and answered the question; I have come to Delhi to further my studies in becoming a doctor. And before you think how convenient it is that I so happened to meet one of the greatest doctors in India, I must have lured some kind of trap to get to know your family. Then you are dead wrong Arnav because it was totally coincidental and I don't like having allegations made against me. Khushi then resumed eating and Arnav was seething with anger once again and his family was baffled to see that this girl took on Arnav head-on. Wow, Khushi that was just amazing. No one dares to talk to Bhai in that way…Akshay was starting to say until Arnav glared at him. Amir then spoke up See Arnav, the medical field has its merits so you should really start giving up this "dream" you have of becoming a fashion designer and just stick with being a doctor which will give a guarantee of a set life.

Arnav who was already angered by Khushi insolent remarks did not want to argue this matter with his father any longer but before he could say another word Khushi butt in I don't mean to disrespect you in any way but forcing someone to be something won't change the fact that they don't want to. I personally think life is not all about having a set future, I think whatever you do in the future should be able to make you happy and proud of yourself. There is always a point in someone's life where you stop pleasing everybody else, and start pleasing yourself. Everyone at the dinner table was just stunned by Khushi's answer, but beyond that Amir was very impressed. Khushi, I understand what you are trying to say and I will take that into consideration. As for you Arnav, I will let it go for now and see where your fashion designing business goes. Amir knew that Khushi was a very interesting patient as soon as he met her, but after hearing more about her and her courage not only to talk to Arnav in such a way but to him as well, made him want to help her even more; especially after this afternoon when Khushi barged into his office.

~Flashback Begins~

Khushi decided to go to see Dr. Amir Singh Raizada after just being invited by his lovely wife to his own house and she doesn't need him to blabber out the fact that she is one of his patients. She left the mandir and went straight to the Delhi Hospital and knocked on Amir's door. She waited patiently for two minutes and didn't hear anything, so she just barged right in. Amir was definitely surprised to see Khushi, Khushi is there something wrong? Do you need to talk to me about something? Khushi couldn't help but admire Amir for his concern for her, but still kept on with her facade, yes, your wife, Naina, just invited me over your house for dinner and I would like it if you don't tell anyone the very fact that I am your patient. You must be wondering how I know Naina, I know her because I was the one who helped her from falling at the mandir. Amir thought for a second before he responded Khushi my wife was just telling me yesterday about how a young lady had helped her, and here it was you all along. Thank you for saving her from falling. As for telling my family about your situation, that will never happen since I am first your doctor but I am delighted to hear that you will be coming over tonight for dinner. Well if we are done here, I must go attend to another patient. Khushi was glad to know that her secret won't be involving anyone else and she thanked the heavens for that. Thank you Dr. Amir…I guess I will see you tonight and then Khushi exited Amir's office.

~Flashback Ends~

Amir was not only curious about her condition but also why her behavior is such in a way where she doesn't want to let anyone in. Before then Amir does really need to know how bad Khushi's condition really is, so he can help her as much as he can. Even if Arnav was surprised by Khushi or Amir, he didn't show it so he just excused himself by saying to the others that he had an important business call to attend to. The rest of the night went rather smoothly with Khushi having fun with Akshay and Anjali. It was almost 10:30 PM when Khushi was getting ready to leave, Khushi I had so much fun, you must come again soon, and Akshay piped in too yes, Khushi it very nice to meet you and beyond that you are hilarious! Naina heard both of her children say as they were bidding Khushi good-bye, but before Khushi left Amir and Naina both looked at Khushi and then Naina spoke Khushi, you must come again one day, the house seemed pretty lively when you came. Khushi chuckled at her words, Thanks Naina and Anjali, and it was also nice to meet you Akshay, I will come back soon. Namaste. After Khushi left, Anjali and Akshay went their separate ways, and Naina then spoke to Amir, Amir, isn't Khushi just perfect for Akshay? She is well-mannered and very cultural; I honestly think she and Akshay are a great match! Amir knew Naina must have had something cooking in that brain of hers. Darling, I think you are thinking way too much into this. They just met each other today and not only that Khushi seemed like she is focusing on her studies and with that being said Amir left to go upstairs to sleep after a long day he had. I don't care, all I know is that I want Khushi to be my bahu and I will make it happen!

The next few days were a blur for Khushi and then Monday soon arrived. Khushi woke up by the sound of Lavanya screaming her name and pounding on the door. Khushi opened the door What do you want, Lavanya!? You ruined my sleep, woman! Khushi didn't realize Lavanya's appearance at first and then looked again, what the hell happened?! Why didn't you call me and tell me that you got injured!? Khushi panicked as she saw Lavanya's arm bandaged up, Relax Khushi it was nothing major, I just accidently tripped on something while I was getting to the dinner table! You know how I get with my mom's cooking, I couldn't help myself! And may I remind you, you have an appointment today! So get on with it missy, go on, get ready! Khushi glared at Lavanya with a hint of concern and then went to her room to get ready.

Lavanya and Khushi left to the Delhi Hospital and around the same time Arnav was talking to Amir at his office. Dad I just need to know what you said a few nights ago, did you really mean it…about the letting it go part? I mean did Khushi really change your mind?! What's with everyone and praising Khushi…? Amir looked at his son, Arnav, yes whatever I had said that night, I meant it and it's not only what Khushi had said that made me change my mind, I have been also thinking about it for quite some time and I think it's best for you to find your way. Besides Khushi wasn't all that wrong, you have one life and you should be able to live it the way you want. I just hope you understand there are other things out there too. Arnav was happy to know that his dad finally let it go okay, dad that's good to know. Well then, I guess I'll go. Arnav was walking out of the Delhi Hospital and he spotted Khushi outside the entrance.

He walked up to her, so we meet again? Khushi just couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Arnav and cursed her luck. I'm glad I didn't believe you when you said that you didn't try to lure my family in, you're just trying to get close to my dad because he's the biggest doctor in India and then you can get many connections in the medical world. Khushi was horrified to think that Arnav would be that rude to her but before she got to say anything Lavanya came right beside her. Arnav sir, aap here? Arnav then stared at Lavanya and tried to remember where she was from and then remembered that she was the model that Akshay was talking about a few days ago. Yeah I was here to see my father, Dr. Amir Singh Raizada, and it seems like your friend here was trying to make some connections with a big shot like him, I'm pretty sure she will find many. Khushi couldn't take it anymore, if you're done here, I wasn't here to see your father, Mr. Raizada, I was here to take Lavanya for her check-up as you can see that she has a broken arm. Now if you please excuse us, we are late for her appointment. Khushi just walked off, while Lavanya said she was sorry for her friend's behavior to Arnav. As Arnav was leaving he could hear Lavanya say to Khushi, what the f*ck is wrong with you Khushi…that was my boss! What were you guys even fighting about? Khushi was irritated as it is so she responded whatever, that man can go to hell for all I care. He is the most arrogant son of a b**ch, I have ever met in my life. Arnav chuckled at Khushi's words, oh Khushi you wish you never met me, I will make you take those words back!

***Note:

Thanks for those who have been patient with me…really patient! I know I said I would update last weekend, but my schedule has been pretty hectic! I'll try to update every week or once every two weeks, but like I said before, no promises! And as for the character sketch, forget about it! When I wrote that I didn't really know how the story would shape up, and if I try to explain it, the explanation itself would be very complicated! Let's just say the ages of the characters were more in the future as the story goes on. So when Khushi says she is eighteen, she really is as it is the present time still!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushperveen12Archu61

shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Heyyy Guys, yesterday was my birthday and I really wanted to surprise you all with a new chapter, so here you guys go! Please don't forget to Comment and/or Like(:

Chapter 6: Speak of the Devil

***Khushi's Thoughts

***Arnav's Thoughts

What the f*ck is wrong with you Khushi…that was my boss! What were you guys even fighting about? Khushi was irritated as it is so she responded whatever, that man can go to hell for all I care. He is the most arrogant son of a b**ch, I have ever met in my life. Lavanya knew it was best not to talk about this subject any further, so they entered the hospital doors. They went to the receptionist and told her that they had an appointment with Dr. Amir Raizada.  They sat down in the waiting area until they were called Jeez, you should have stayed home and rest, I mean instead of taking care of me right now it should be the other way around with your arm injured at least. Just when Lavanya was about to say something until Khushi's name got called and they both were guided to Amir's office. Both Lavanya and Khushi entered Amir's office Hello Khushi and Lavanya, I'm glad you both made it. Now if you don't mind Khushi please sit here and Lavanya can you sit there. Okay we will start first by getting some samples of your blood for some testing to see if you are healthy in every aspect. Once these results come in, then we can know how you are as of right now.

Once the blood samples were given Amir had excused himself for a few minutes and the Lavanya got a call Hello is this Lavanya Singhaniya? Lavanya of course had said yes, I am Akshay Raizada the photographer from AR Designs and I was wondering if you can come down here so you can sign off on your official contract to be part of AR Designs as a model. Lavanya couldn't contain all the happiness she just felt and just started giggling. Khushi was right next to her wanting to know who she was talking to that could have caused Lavanya to behave like this. Then she heard Lavanya speak yes I can definitely come by and sign my contract. Ohmygod! Thanks soo much, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Akshay just chuckled, haha I can definitely tell, well if you are not busy…can you come by right now? Lavanya looked at Khushi and then started saying uhm. Well at the moment but before she could finish Khushi snatched the phone Lavanya is not busy at all, she will be there in thirty minutes. Akshay was a bit confused on hearing someone else's voice And who is this speaking…? Khushi giggled, haha it's me, Khushi and I'm with Lavanya right now and she can certainly come right now! Khushi then hung up before Lavanya could have grabbed the phone what the heck Khushi, we are in the middle of doing your testing. How can I just leave you alone like this? Khushi couldn't help but smile at Lavanya's concern Lavs it's fine, I'm fine! You need to go and sign yourself a contract with AR Designs! Yay! So just go now! Lavanya was just amazed and happy that she has a best friend like Khushi in her life Thanks Khushi, but you better come to AR Designs with some food, we can have lunch over there, deal! And then Lavanya just sped off as she was so excited to be her dream job—a model.

Amir came back to his office and looked around a bit confused Khushi where's your friend? I thought she would be here with you the whole time. Khushi responded by saying Lavanya had some important errands to run. Dr. Raizada when you get the results from my blood samples, can you please call me and tell me. I really do not want to involve Lavanya anymore. So for the next appointment when she comes again with me can you not tell her how bad my condition really is, I really don't want to worry her especially now when she has her career to worry about. Amir was stunned to see how mature Khushi is at such a young age Khushi, I understand your concerns and even though I am not supposed to lie about these kinds of things, I promise you I will not tell her about your condition any further unless you tell her. If you don't mind me asking, but I have been noticing that you are trying to distance yourself from people who truly care about you, why? I know it's not my place, but shouldn't you try to have the people closer to you so you can have support and love. Khushi knew the reason why she respected Dr. Raizada from the very start because he is always straightforward with her. Thank you so much Dr. Raizada, I knew you would definitely to understand. I distance myself because more than it's hurting them, it will hurt them more. I'm going to die, that's the truth but these people who are there for me will still keep on living and I don't want them to be sad. I want them to live out their life the way the want to and I don't want anything holding them back from doing just that. Amir knew he would get this answer from Khushi, and now he can see her point of view very clearly. Okay beti from today onwards I don't care what you have to say, but you are now my daughter and I promise you I will try to help you as much as I can. I can't help but have a soft spot for, maybe from the very first day you came in to meet me and that is when I started to respect you. Also because I do not have a daughter of my own so I want to treat you as one therefore no buts or talks about death. I know you are positive and you can handle things by yourself perfectly fine, but do remember I am here to help.  Khushi started tearing up as soon as Amir said "beti" and after his speech she couldn't help but hug him I'm sorry I am probably ruining your coat, but that is the most heartfelt thing anyone has ever said to me. You are kind of just like my father and so I can't help but start crying. Thank you so much, you really have no idea how much this means to me! Khushi then backed away from the hug and Amir gave her a tissue to wipe away her tears. Khushi it is no problem. Well back to the topic at hand, I will call you as soon as the results come in so then you can come in and we will discuss treatments that may help depending on the seriousness of your condition.

Khushi left Amir's office and exited the hospital feeling a lot lighter than usual. It was probably all the crying I did…how embarrassing but he is very kind! Now time to buy food to celebrate for Lavanya's new job! Khushi just picked up Chinese food for both her and Lavanya and headed out towards AR Designs to go have lunch with Lavanya. Whereas Khushi was on her way there, Lavanya reached AR Designs and rushed to meet Akshay to sign her contract officially. When she opened Akshay's door, she not only found Akshay but Arnav as well. Hey Lavanya, what the heck happened to your arm?! Are you alright?! Did you drive like that by yourself? Lavanya was so ecstatic that it took her longer to process what Akshay was talking about. Oh yeah I am perfectly fine, I accidently fell when I went to visit my parent's over the weekend. Haha yeah I left Khushi at the hospital for her appointment…and then she got cut off by Arnav her appointment? I  thought it was yours? Lavanya cursed herself in her mind for that slip up but as she was about to say something Akshay cut in Bhai, you were at the hospital this morning? Arnav didn't want to really involve Akshay but as he was asking yeah I went to go meet dad to talk to him about a few matters and that is where I ran into Khushi and Lavanya as it seems but Arnav was still looking at Lavanya for an answer to his question which meant Lavanya had no choice but to answer him yeah Arnav I meant to say my appointment, I was done with my check-up and as I got the call from Akshay to sign my contract Khushi insisted I go…but I didn't really realize that I was injured and just rushed her, but she but before she got to finish Arnav got a call and excused himself. As Arnav left, Lavanya felt relieved to that she covered herself before anyone got to know so where is my contract? I just want to sign it! Akshay was confused at first but was happy to see Lavanya so happy uh oh yeah here all you have to do is sign and initial here, and then you are part of the AR team! So welcome!

Khushi finally reached AR Designs with a bag full of Chinese food to feast with Lavanya in celebration. As she entered the building, she couldn't help admire the beautiful interior and was mesmerized by the beautiful designs on the mannequins that she saw. She was not really looking ahead as she was walking so Khushi bumped into Arnav watch where you are going?! Khushi recognized the man's voice and knew it was none other than Arnav. Arnav didn't realize where he was walking, he was just yelling at Aman over the phone about an important business deal that got cancelled, until he bumped into a lady in front of him. He had caught her from falling and didn't realize who it was at first and then as soon as she got out his hold, he had saw Khushi. Why am I always the one who has to watch where she is going, maybe you should try it too sometime. And look what you have done; you made me drop all the food that I brought. He then wondered why it was always like this that each time they met they always somehow ended up fighting. Akshay and Lavanya were coming down from his office and got a glimpse of Khushi and Arnav who seemed to be an intense argument. Khushi, I didn't think you would come! Did you bring me my favorite, Chinese! Khushi then stopped staring at Arnav and then heard Lavanya and ran to her to hug her. Congrats Lavanya! I knew you can do it! Yeah I brought it…until someone bumped into me which in the process made me spill all the food. Arnav was stunned to see Khushi just run from him into Lavanya's arms, but was angry that she blamed him for spilling all the food, excuse me, it was not my fault, so don't pin it on me! Akshay then came right beside them, Hey Khushi what brings you here? Khushi smiled at Akshay well since Lavanya got her dream job, I thought why not celebrate with her with food. So then I decided to come here! Among all the happiness she was feeling, Khushi thought about how Lavanya even arrived at AR Designs Lavs...did you drive here? If you did I swear I will kill you! Lavanya then knew she was in big trouble especially after seeing Khushi's angry look, Khushi, heh funny story, you see…well it's your fault you forced me to leave and then on top of that you still haven't learned how to drive yet and you start school soon! Khushi then started to laugh hahaha since you're stuttering so much just to tell me, I let this one go, but next time I won't! Hey! It's not my fault, you were supposed to teach me but now look at you…you got hurt! Lavanya and Khushi were conversing with one another totally forgetting that Arnav and Akshay were also there with them too. And whatever now that you're done, let's go and celebrate! Akshay then remembered Sorry to say Khushi but Lavanya won't be able to celebrate just yet, she has a meeting with the other models right this very minute and we are getting kind of late, so you guys can celebrate later!  Then Akshay dragged Lavanya away Akshay, drive Lavanya home since she's injured, we don't need her to get hurt again! And I'll take Khushi home since it's getting late. Khushi waved both Lavanya and Akshay good-bye, uh excuse me, when did you offer me to take me home? And even if you had, I would have said no anyways. Khushi then proceeded to walk away from Arnav, but Arnav grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him I wasn't offering since I will drop you off and I'm not taking no as an answer. Then without listening to Khushi, Arnav dragged Khushi to the elevator to go down to the parking garage.

They reached Arnav's car and he opened the passenger seat for Khushi, even though Khushi relented at first she knew she didn't really have a choice in the matter so she just hopped in. Arnav closed the door and smiled in satisfaction and then got into the driver's seat. Before he started the car he told Khushi to put on her seatbelt and he saw her fumbling with the belt, if you needed assistance, all you had to do is ask Khushi! Khushi was already upset with Arnav from this morning and then at his office and now she was just outraged that he could still say that to her no I can just do it perfectly fine and it's not like I asked you to help or anything…but before she could finish Arnav already grabbed the seatbelt and strapped it on. During the time he had grabbed her seatbelt he had gotten really close to her faceoh jeez, why does he have to be so close to me! And why am I blushing….? Stupid why did I even do this…she smells so good and her lips look so plump enough to eat…Arnav then finished strapping Khushi in and then proceeded to drive out of the parking garage. As he was driving he saw Khushi look out the window not even trying to converse with him oi miss, do I look like a fricken driver to you or a gps system…I have no clue where you live. Khushi train of thoughts got disturbed by Arnav I know that dummy, I was going to tell you… just take a left from here and then keep on going straight and then I'll tell you when you need to turn. The car ride was silent besides Khushi giving directions to Arnav. Arnav then stopped right in front of Khushi's apartment complex and as Khushi was about to get out Arnav grabbed her hand. Khushi wait…I know we haven't always been on good terms, but I really would like to get to know you. Khushi was very surprised at Arnav's statement uh yeah I guess I'm sorry, it hasn't always been you, I think we just got off on the wrong foot. But as for getting to know me…it's better for you to stay away from me. Arnav was not only surprised but a bit hurt that Khushi didn't want to get to know one another. Khushi, you don't even know me and like you said we got a wrong impression of one another so I would like to make up for that. Shouldn't you first get to know me and decide after instead of before? Khushi was speechless why is he trying so hard to convince me to get to know him first? Arnav it doesn't matter, it still won't change my decision and like I said it would be the best for both of us to not to even know each other. So that's just leave it at that, okay? Arnav was getting frustrated now that the girl in front of him was saying no to him, there never has been one girl that ever turns him down and this girl has the nerve to turn him down. Khushi, maybe you think it's the best, but I can say it really isn't. You have no idea what you are missing out and for that I have a deal, since you need driving lessons and I want you to get to know me, I will give you driving lessons and then you can get to know me better and after you get your license you can decide after that if you still want to be my friend or not! Before he could let Khushi oppose him, he drove off. While Arnav was driving, he started to recall what he had said to Khushi oh jeez, what am I doing? All just for a girl?! What is it about Khushi that is making me do things that I would never do…?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushperveen12scorpio47Archu61Girl54

yazzy Groupbie
yazzy
yazzy

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Amazing update, can't wait for the next one!
shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys, I made a huge mistake without even realizing it! I mentioned in chapter 6 that Amir had no daughter, but I had forgotten that Anjali was in the story! I don't usually proof-read my work, but now I think I have since I made such a big mistake this time! But Amir is Anjali's father!

And do not forget to Like and Comment! (:

Chapter 7: Fresh Start

***Khushi's Thoughts

***Arnav's Thoughts

Khushi stood there dumbfounded what is Arnav up to? Why does he want to be friends so badly, I shouldn't get involved with him. First thing tomorrow I will tell him that there is no deal and that will be the end of that. Khushi then went into her apartment and was about to close the door when she heard Lavanya Khushi don't close the door, I'll be there in a minute. Khushi walked straight into the kitchen looking for a cold water bottle in the fridge and saw Lavanya come in with a bunch of food. Good thing we arrived at the same time and the fact I brought Chinese food to celebrate! Bring spoons and plates please! While Lavanya was setting up the food on the table, Khushi brought the spoons and plates and sat down. How does it feel now that you are finally a model? Khushi asked Lavanya as they were devouring their food. I can't believe it, like you have no idea Khushi. I have been dreaming about being a model my whole entire life and now that I am, it's the greatest feeling alive. Enough about me though, how did the appointment go? Lavanya looked up at Khushi and noticed that she stopped eating Khushi, what happened; you know you can tell me anything. Khushi really didn't want to Lavanya to worry and just focus on her career now everything is fine, I won't know the results until a few more days, but I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as it seems. I mean Dr. Raizada seems to know what he's doing anyways. So don't worry about me and tell me more about what went down today. Lavanya had a feeling that Khushi wasn't telling her something, but she knew better than to push Khushi, so she would go ask Dr. Amir Raizada tomorrow. The rest of the night went on with Lavanya telling Khushi about the meeting with the other models and how they were all gorgeous looking.

The next morning Lavanya woke up way before Khushi and headed towards the Delhi Hospital to find out what really happened and what Khushi was trying to hide from her. Lavanya reached the hospital and went to the reception area to ask if Dr. Raizada was available and the receptionist told her to go right on in. Lavanya knocked on Dr. Raizada's door and heard a Come in. She walked in and said Hello Dr. Raizada, I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I really needed to see you. Amir then looked up to see Lavanya what exactly is this about Lavanya, is Khushi alright? Lavanya was shocked to see the concern that Dr. Raizada had for Khushi she's fine, but I know she is hiding something from me. So can you please tell me the truth, is Khushi going to be alright? Amir knew how much Khushi cared about Lavanya but he was happy to know that Lavanya felt the same way about Khushi or else she wouldn't have come here to ask him about Khushi's health. I don't really know Khushi's condition just yet, the results are going to come in tomorrow and I'll let Khushi know, so don't worry too much about it, Khushi can handle herself. Lavanya was yet again stunned to know how much Dr. Raizada came to understand Khushi in such a short amount of time it's not that I think she can't handle herself, it's just I am afraid she will take matters into her own hands and won't let herself lean on someone for support but anyways thanks Dr. Raizada for telling me. Amir knew that Lavanya would be there Khushi no matter if Khushi wanted her there or not it's my pleasure and if you have any more questions feel free to come and ask. Lavanya you should understand that you shouldn't be driving especially right now when your arm is injured. Come here so I can have a look at it. After Lavanya let Dr. Raizada have a look at her arm, he had told her to come by next week to get her cast off and then she told him thanks and bid him goodbye. On her way out she saw Arnav entering Hi Mr. Raizada and then he said his hello to her and she so hoped he didn't hear anything she had said to Dr. Raizada concerning Khushi.

How nice of you to drop in, is there anything you need? Amir got up from his chair and got a water bottle for him and Arnav from his refrigerator. He gave the water bottle to Arnav No dad; I just wanted to tell you that there is fashion show coming up soon, so I am leaving to New York next month. But why was Lavanya here? If Amir was stunned to know Arnav's keen interest he didn't really show it okay well I'm guessing you will be booking a flight soon and I'm guessing she's one of your models since you seem so interested now but as you know she hurt her arm so I was checking on it to see when she can get the cast off. In reality he really wouldn't have asked his dad about Lavanya, but before he entered his dad's office he heard his dad and Lavanya bring up Khushi's name so he was curious as to what they were talking about concerning Khushi but it seems like his dad won't say a word about it. Okay dad, well I just wanted to let you know and I guess I'll be on my way. Amir knew that the relationship between him and Arnav wasn't the best but he wanted to spend time with Arnav, Arnav why don't you have lunch with me today, it's not that very often that you come by to see me. Arnav didn't want to reject the offer so he checked his watch for the time but he also didn't want to be late to meet Khushi so he can teach her how to drive. Sure dad, let's go now, I have an important meeting later today. Arnav and Amir went out to eat lunch whereas Khushi was looking for Lavanya in their apartment and right as Khushi was about to call Lavanya, Lavanya then entered apartment. Where have you been, I'm guessing you left early today which is weird. So where did you go? Lavanya couldn't possibly tell Khushi that she went to the hospital, so she showed Khushi grocery bags Khushi relax, there was nothing to eat and you weren't awake, so I went and got some groceries for us. And besides I got to leave soon because Akshay called me and said that he wants to talk about some photo shoots that were coming up. Khushi was glad that Lavanya has her own life to worry about and is becoming busy; it makes it easier for Khushi to not have to be concerned about Lavanya in the future when she's not there anymore. Khushi really hated thinking about what the future has in store for her, but she really can't help but worry about what is going to happen when she's not there anymore. Khushi okay I am leaving, I'll see you later tonight Lavanya was saying as she was getting out of her room and she understood Khushi did not listen to a word she had said Earth to Khushi, Lavanya shook Khushi out of her trance yeah Lavanya what did you say sorry I wasn'paying attention. Lavanya stared at Khushi for a good five minutes until she started speaking Khushi I said I was leaving and I won't be back till later tonight, so don't wait up for me, okay? Khushi was kind of glad that Lavanya won't be coming back today so if Arnav does show up it won't be awkward and Khushi could then turn him down. That is absolutely fine and I'm pretty sure you will have more of these late nights since you're a model now, so go! Haha Lavanya was happy that Khushi's optimistic nature didn't change and hopefully it never does okay baba bye!

Arnav finished his lunch with his dad and then parted ways. Hmm. I should go to Khushi's place so we can do our driving lesson and then Arnav drove to Khushi's apartment. Khushi just took a shower and was about to eat some chips and watch tv when she heard the doorbell ring. She didn't really check before opening the door and was surprised to see Arnav standing right outside her door. Hi, Khushi don't look too surprised. I had told you I would drop by to give you some driving lessons, so shall we? Khushi was absolutely speechless, but she was getting angry that without even saying yes, Arnav thought she would just agree um excuse me, I never said yes and before this even starts I'm going to end this. So thanks, but no thanks I don't want to take lessons from you. Arnav still couldn't believe this girl, so he just walked into her apartment and just sat down on her sofa without even looking back to see Khushi's reaction. Well you can say no however times you want, but like I said last night I do want us to have a fresh start and become friends. And after these driving lessons if you still feel like I am not worthy of being your friend then I will not bother you again, but you better have damn good reason as to why you don't want to be friends with me. I mean come on, just look at me! Khushi couldn't help but laugh at Arnav and as much as she wants to say no, she knew he would be persistent enough so she raised her hand for him to shake okay you got yourself a deal, but throughout these driving lessons you cannot keep talking about yourself, I will go crazy listening to how conceited you are! Arnav then shook her hand and started laughing haha okay but to let you know I am not that conceited, I just need you to know how much of a good friend I am! And then Khushi and Arnav got up to leave the apartment and to Arnav's car for Khushi's first ever driving lesson. Arnav you go down first, I'll be there let me just go check on something and lock the door. I got to tell him before we start the driving lessons.

Edited by shahana_islam - 21 August 2013 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushperveen12sagarpatadia

shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Note:
I don't know if I should still go on with this FF, just because I was not getting much feedback and then it makes me feel like not writing anymore.

So what do you guys think, should I still go on or stop? 
shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I know it's been awhile since I last updated, but it's only because I lost the inspiration that I first started out with. However, I am trying my hardest to have a new chapter up this weekend! Hopefully you guys will like it(:

Go to top