Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arhi FF: Again we meet... New Note (Page 3) (Page 2)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
fantastic update...K is suffering some rare disease, yet she isnt concerned about it... glad to see her so positive..wondering what the story has in store for us  in futureBig smile

shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

You guys are probably thinking wow, this girl is definitely on top of her work. Well not really, I start college soon like in about a week so my updates will be really irregular. So I thought why not do as much writing for Again, we meet..., before I start school! And don't forget to Like and Comment!

Chapter 3: Coincidence…More Like Fate

***Khushi's thoughts

***Lavanya's thoughts

When Amir had asked Khushi about her parents, he saw a slight change in her face from that of a determined young lady to a small child frightened of the world beyond. He noticed that Khushi realized that her face slipped and then went back to her determined face and said Yes no one knows and I want to keep it that way, there is no point involving my family since this only concerns me. Amir remembering that moment while listening to Arjun decided to ask Arjun about it as he was Khushi's previous doctor. So what's the deal with her parents? Arjun sighed he knew his friend was the curious type, so of course this question would soon come up in their conversation. Amir I am really not sure, when she got switched from Dr. Seghal to me, she didn't say much about her parents. When I first met her, she was all alone but she did not look scared, she just gave a look to me that said "I want to help." I asked about her parents and she told me that it does not concern them and if I were to find out who were her parents and tell them, then she would rather die than cooperate. I promised her I will do no such thing and as part of doctor-patient confidentiality, I don't have that right unless the patient consents to it. After that day, there was no talk about her parents, I never asked and she never told. If Arjun knew any better, he knew why Amir was silent on the phone because he would surely try to find out who Khushi's parents are and find out what the deal is with Khushi and her parents. Well then that's it; Khushi definitely spiked my curiosity meter, by the way I will be doing some tests on Khushi starting next Monday. Arjun smirked and just said Okay boss, just keep me updated on Khushi's condition and I will try to help as much as I can.

Amir ended the call with Arjun and was truly curious about his new patient. As Khushi and Lavanya were walking out of Delhi Hospital, Lavanya pulled Khushi's arm to check her watch Oh f*ck, Khushi I'm going to be late for my first modeling gig, is it alright if I leave first? Khushi stared at her best friend and laughed Yes, it's absolutely fine. Good luck and you better not come back home if you're not a model by the end of today! Haha! Lavanya had no choice but to laugh at her comment Yes ma'am, I'll bring home dinner tonight! Thanks Khushi, bye! Khushi looked at Lavanya frantically running to her car and leaving so she wouldn't be late and then Khushi thought why don't I just go the mandir today and pray that Lavanya does a good job so her modeling career can finally hit off! Khushi then looked for an auto and went towards the mandir.

Lavanya finally reached AR industries, a company in which was on its way to becoming a huge fashion designing company. She pulled out her phone and was relieved to see she just made it on time. Lavanya entered AR and saw the receptionist and proceeded to say her name. The receptionist pointed her to the room where she would be modeling in and that the designer and the photographer were already in there. As Lavanya entered the room, she saw two good-looking men having a conversation. The taller one of the two saw Lavanya and gestured to the other man that the model had just come in. The taller one introduced himself to Lavanya Hi my name is Akshay Singh Raizada and I will be the photographer for today's shoot. Nice to meet you! Here next to me is the designer of the clothes you will be wearing and my older brother, Arnav Singh Raizada. Lavanya looked at Akshay and then looked towards Arnav and was absolutely stunned because right then she realized that it was the same man that had bumped into Khushi this morning at the hospital. H..H..Hi my name is Lavanya and I am the model for today's shoot. Nice to meet you too! Oh..My…God… I cannot believe that he is my boss! I cannot wait to tell Khushi that my boss is the same hottie we saw this morning! Arnav just glanced at Lavanya but didn't say anything, just directed Akshay to show Lavanya the clothes she will wear and then left the room. Don't worry about Arnav, he usually never sticks around. So shall we get started, Lavanya?

Khushi reached the mandir and went up the steps. She made her prayers and took her blessings and started making her way down the steps. As Khushi was putting on her sandals, she saw an elderly woman about to faint and caught her right on time before she fell down. Khushi then took her down to a bench and made the elderly woman drink some water. Are you okay, ma'am…? Do you need any help? The elderly woman was surprised to see such a young lady be so thoughtful and mannered. She even thought Khushi was very beautiful, so then she proceeded to check Khushi's fingers to see if she was already married and was even more delighted to see no engagement ring. Yes I am fine, I just got a little dizzy that's it. My name is Naina Singh Raizada. I was wondering if you can drop me off to my car. Khushi was relieved to know that Naina was fine and so she said My name is Khushi Gupta and yes I would love to drop you off to your car. As Khushi and Naina went towards the car, Naina insisted to come to her house for tea. Khushi was at first reluctant but then decided to go. The car stopped at the Shantivan and Naina entered with a stunned Khushi following her. Wow. What a house, it's like a castle! Anjali saw her mother enter with Khushi beside her, and Anjali rushed to her mother's side. Mom, are you okay? What happened?! Naina looked at her daughter panicking Anjali I'm fine, I just got dizzy at the mandir and this young lady helped me and so I offered her to come with me for a cup of tea. Anjali then looked relieved and extended her hand Hi my name is Anjali, thanks so much for helping my mom! Khushi stared at Anjali who seemed very enthusiastic. Hi my name is Khushi, and it was no problem I would have done it for anyone!

Khushi's phone started ringing and her screen flashed Lavanya's name. Will you both please excuse me while I take the call she told Naina and Anjali. They just nodded and saw her go into the corner. Khushi picked up the phone Hey Khushi I am picking up your favorite…Italian! I'll be home in an hour so just wait! Lavanya just hung up without giving Khushi a chance to say a word. Khushi then went back to where she was standing with Anjali and Naina Sorry, I think I will have to rain check on that tea. I have to be back home soon. Namaste. Anjali and Naina were stunned to see Khushi so cultural. They both proceeded to say Namaste to Khushi as well and saw Khushi leave Shantivan. Mom, Khushi is just wonderful and she is so beautiful. Naina smiled yes I know Anjali; I will go the mandir tomorrow and try to invite her to our house for dinner. Who knows she may just catch the eyes of one of my sons! Khushi was out of the Shantivan while Arnav was parking his car in front of the Shantivan and about to enter his home.  Mom…Anjali…why are you both just standing near the door for?

***Please Comment and/or Like because they are much appreciated(:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalagurukhushperveen12meem17Downhill

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
nice
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
thats fabulous...so arnav's mom and sis have like khushi and his mom is planning to hook her up with one of her sons... lovely story...loving the way the story is picking up the paceBig smile.
shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Okay well as you know I said in my last post that I will write as much as I can before I leave for college and I will, but I don't know when I will update again. I still have a feeling that my story isn't exciting enough since many of you aren't giving me feedback. Thanks for those who have been commenting and liking my story, they are very much appreciated. For now this chapter will be my last, but don't get me wrong I will be continuing this story, I just have no idea when is the next time I will update. And this will be one of my longest updates!

Chapter 4: Unexpected

***Khushi's thoughts

***Arnav's thoughts

Arnav looked at both of the women who were a major part of his life and waited for an answer to his question. Woh mom almost fainted at the mandir today…Anjali was telling Arnav but then Arnav cut her off What?!? Mom you almost what?! Fainted?! I told you many times to eat and drink on time! God knows why you don't ever listen to me! Naina looked at her son shouting frantically at her and smiled to know that her son cares a lot for her well-being. Chotey, I am absolutely fine. I was just a little dizzy, but a beautiful young lady came to help me and she dropped me off. I am surprised you did not see her on your way in since she just left. Arnav was glad that his mom was fine and that there are good people out there in the world still. Mom as long as your fine that's all that matters to me and after saying that Arnav walked towards his room while Anjali and Naina went to the kitchen. Mom you're not going to tell Arnav about Khushi? Naina then smiled again at Anjali, No, he will just have to see her. After he sees her, I will observe him as well as Akshay to see which one of my sons will like Khushi more, and you will also have to help me too Anjali! Anjali nodded and both ladies giggled.

Khushi entered the apartment to already have found Lavanya setting up the table with her favorite food—PASTA! She ran up to Lavanya and hugged her to show her appreciation not only for her best friend, but also her love for Italian food. I know I am the greatest best friend ever, now can please stop hugging me and get the forks so we can eat this scrumptious food! I have so much to tell you!  Khushi scurried off to go get the forks so she can hear all about Lavanya's day while eating the best food ever. As Khushi came back with the forks, both Lavanya and Khushi sat down to eat their pasta. So how was the modeling gig? Are you a model now for sure? Lavanya chuckled to see Khushi gobbling up all her pasta like it was the last food on earth. I think it went well, and I'm pretty sure the company will hire me. Not only that but I found out today that my boss who is the designer of the clothes and the photographer are brothers, who are hot by the way, and not only that they are both the sons of YOUR doctor, Dr. Raizada. Plus remember when you bumped into a sexy man this morning at the hospital, that was my boss Arnav Singh Raizada, haha what a small world really!?

~Flashback Begins~

Arnav left the room and Akshay guided Lavanya to the dressing room with the dress she would have to model. Lavanya came out of the dressing room and Akshay started taking some photos. After the photo shoot, Lavanya changed. That was an awesome photo shoot, probably one of the best that we have had to date since it seemed so natural. You did an awesome job Lavanya! Lavanya couldn't help but smile at the praise she was getting from Akshay. Thanks Akshay, you are making me blush. You were also great too since you made the atmosphere so relaxed. If you don't mind can I ask you question, I am pretty curious? Akshay laughed sure why not!

Are you and Amir Singh Raizada related by any chance? Lavanya asked in a serious tone that Akshay really had to laugh haha yes, he is my dad. Why do you ask? Have you been to the hospital recently? Lavanya then joined in his laugher haha no reason I took my friend to the hospital and I met him, so I was just wondering since you, your brother, and Dr. Raizada have the same last name I just connected the dots.

~Flashback Ends~

Khushi couldn't help but chuckle as well at how the world is actually small because not only that she also just realized that Naina Singh Raizada must be Dr. Raizada's wife and Anjali his daughter. Khushi then went on to tell Lavanya about the little incident with Naina and how she met Anjali. Both friends then laughed at the fact they met basically everyone from the Raizada family all in one day and thought it was a coincidence. After dinner, both girls went to their rooms for a goodnight sleep after such an exhausting day. Around 4 AM, Khushi felt a sharp intense pain in her chest area, oh f*ck. Shit. Shit. Shit. Why does it hurt so much? Tears formed in Khushi's eyes, Ahh I cannot take this anymore. Khushi went into her bathroom to look for her medicine and then after some time the pain lessened. Khushi couldn't do anything but cry at her situation and cried herself to sleep that night. Khushi woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen, to see a note on the table:

Khushi,

My parents called this morning and wanted me to stay over the house for a few days. I'll be back on Monday to take you to your appointment, so don't leave without me or else I will get mad at you. Eat properly and don't stay up too late. Oh yeah, the college called to talk about your studies, call them back today or tomorrow.

Love, Lavanya

After reading the note that Lavanya left for Khushi. Khushi took out cereal and milk and went towards the television. Meanwhile at Shantivan, the Raizada family was happily eating their breakfast. And you wouldn't believe how beautiful she was, I mean her skin seemed flawless just like a model, Aren't I right, Anjali? Anjali just nodded agreeing with her mother as she started telling Amir the incident that happened at the mandir from the previous day. Amir was aptly listening while being relieved that his wife was just fine and nothing serious happened.  Arnav and Akshay then joined the breakfast table, Bhai, I am telling you that model from yesterday, Lavanya, was just awesome. Just hire her already, she listens and looks great in the dress. Akshay was telling Arnav enthusiastically and then Arnav spoke up, Akshay I will hire her once I see the photos and then and only then I will think about hiring her, got it? Akshay just couldn't believe how stubborn his brother was but he knew Arnav was the boss so he just nodded. As they were all eating, Amir decided to once again bring up the conversation he had with Arnav at the hospital, Arnav…I think you should rethink about going into the medical field. Arnav then became agitated, he couldn't believe his father. Dad, I told you no and that is my final answer. Arnav got up and before he walked away he told Akshay to take his own car as he was leaving first.

It was almost 7 PM when Khushi started missing Lavanya and then there it was again a sharp intense pain in the chest. Khushi then thoughtit seems much stronger than the one from last night. Ahh I got to have my medicine. As the medicine started working, Khushi had an idea to go out and enjoy herself a little so she can forget all about her worries. At the exact time, Arnav felt like going out and find someone to have fun with. He had told Akshay to go home without him as he was going to be busy tonight. Akshay just laughed haha okay, don't have too much fun tonight bro! At the club, Arnav went straight to the bar and asked for a drink, and then he spotted a beautiful young woman wearing his favorite color—red. He couldn't help but stare and after getting his drink he went up to her. Hi my name is before he could even say name she cut him off not interested, so stop wasting your precious time. Arnav couldn't believe his ears and was stunned at the words uttered by the woman. How dare she speak to me like…agh whatever.He didn't say anything more, so he just walked away and went to the dance floor. Initially Khushi went to the club to have fun and drink her night away. She saw a man approach the bar to grab a drink and then he started approaching her. She could tell that he liked what he saw as he was about to introduce himself, she cut him off and went straight to the point. Falling in love was never part of her bucket list, so she never felt the need to interact with men. As the man started walking away, Khushi didn't really care so she went back to drinking.

It just turned 11 PM and Khushi was getting up to leave. She got up and was a little bit tipsy as she was about to trip due to her shoes when the same stranger who almost introduced himself came just in time to help her. Arnav checked his watch and thought that he should be heading back home soon. Before he left he went to grab another drink and saw the woman in red getting up to leave. He could tell she was tipsy and was about to fall, so he rushed to her. Let me go, I don't need your help! I am perfectly fine. Khushi pushed him off of her and then proceeded to go around the dance floor to exit the club. Before she exited, the stranger then grabbed her once again, and then Arnav checked her out for the first time. Wow, this woman is just beautiful. Her face is so flawless and her eyes…are so familiar. Where have I seen them before? Then Arnav looked at her lips, her lips are so delectable, would they feel soft as they look to be? Then his eyes went even lower her breasts look magnificent and the dress she is wearing does justice to her amazing curves…and those legs…oh god Arnav snap out of it! Are you done checking me out or will you kiss me already Khushi blurted out without thinking. Arnav knew then that was all the permission he needed. He pushed the woman onto the wall and started kissing her roughly. One of his hands was in her hair while the other hand grabbed on to her waist. He pulled her towards him until he felt her body all over him and he couldn't help but kiss down the column of her neck. Khushi of course was no less than him, one of her hands were in his hair pulling him more towards her and the other hand was trying to unbutton his shirt. Arnav still kept on giving wet open mouthed kisses on Khushi's neck until he heard her moan  and bite his earlobe which then turned him on even more and went straight to her lips to kiss her even more thoroughly. Khushi then regained some of her senses and pushed him off of her and then when he pulled her again, she fainted. Arnav then thought oh shit…what did I do?! I don't even know her name and she wasn't even in her senses! Arnav proceeded to take Khushi to his car and then realizing he didn't know where she lived, just laid her down in the back seat of his car until she woke up.

It was about 6 AM when Khushi woke up and started getting up, she realized she wasn't back home as her back was aching. Oh shit what did I do?! Khushi then looked at her clothes which were still intact. Khushi was about to get out of the car until she saw someone open the door with two cups of coffee. Here you go, you might need this after last night…well…before Arnav could continue Khushi then spoke No thanks, for all I know you could have taken advantage of me. Before Arnav could register Khushi's words, Khushi got up and ran off. Hey wait a minute but before Arnav could retaliate Khushi was already gone and Arnav was seething with anger. How dare she think that I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER!? Well I did sort of… I mean she consented…but of course she was drunk…agh whatever. If I ever see her again, I will give her a piece of my mind.

That night Khushi went to the Shantivan for dinner as she was invited by Naina that afternoon, but Khushi did not expect that the stranger she saw last night and this morning would be there too. Arnav went to open the door as his mom told him that they will be having a guest over for dinner, so when he heard the doorbell he went to answer the door. He did not expect to see the same woman whom he kissed last night and fought with this morning to be right at his doorstep.  Hmmm…tonight will be very interesting. Hi, how unexpected to see you here? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushshiv456Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
wow, interesting turn of events...indeed its a small world... khushi's health seems to be worsening with she getting chest pains frequently... scared to think how the story is going to shape up...but loving the present track..keep writing
shahana_islam Newbie
shahana_islam
shahana_islam

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Yayy Sneak Peak for Chapter 5:

***Arnav's Thoughts

Now Khushi was standing there at the door in front of the same stranger and heard him say Hi, how unexpected to see you here? Khushi was speechless and Arnav was very amused to see the woman once again. Naina then walked towards Arnav and Khushi, Ah, Arnav I see that you already met our guest of honor. Arnav this is Khushi, the young woman who had helped me that day at the mandir, and Khushi this is Arnav, my eldest son.

Akshay was mesmerized at first when he saw Khushi as he was going down the stairs and now after talking to her he thought she was just beautiful. Akshay took the seat beside Arnav Bhai, don't you think Khushi is so beautiful, I wonder if she's single.

Uhm, well I am from Lucknow and currently I am eighteen years old. Arnav then understood perfectly what this girl was after damn, how did I not realize this!? This girl just wants a rich husband…just like every other girl, but no not this time, I won't let my family get sucked into this cheap girl's talk. So why have you come to Delhi? Khushi still did not resume eating and answered the question; I have come to Delhi to further my studies in becoming a doctor. And before you think how convenient it is that I so happened to meet one of the greatest doctors in India, I must have lured some kind of trap to get to know your family. Then you are dead wrong Arnav because it was totally coincidental and I don't like having allegations made against me.

Note: 

Thank you all for being patient with me! I have just begun school, so I am in the middle of settling down. Hopefully I will have chapter 5 up by this weekend, but no promises! I will try though(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalagurukhush

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
nice

Go to top