Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#7! "Yeh Khamoshiyaan Kab Tak?" VBN/P60 (Page 60)

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Guys I just read a post which got closed. What is all this fuss about. From what I saw in the post the TM was NOT bashing Ariya fans.What I think she meant to say was that people can't stop comparing Riya and Sakshi. All I see is that Sakshi has no work and she is very rude. There's a limit to everything. I am not talking about the Aria fans of this forum. On fb and Forum 32 people bash Sakshi because they find her weak as compared to Riya. That's what she meant. I have nothing against anybody but it wad not such a big issue. Do tell me what you think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.priyu03JeeLeZaraa

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
You could also be right.. but I think the way she wrote it was wrong and people misread it and took it the wrong way and  that was what triggered this argument. I think mentioning ariya and not getting enought arakshi scenes together was what got things worse because ariya fans are like "how did ariya get in this topic.. riya isnt in the show anymore" . And apparently arakshi fans r upaset ebcause many are comparing riya with sakshi. Either way I dont want any war on the forum and im sure many others agree with that. Hope the bashers leave the forum and all misunderstandings get cleared out completely

Edited by supreet_dmg - 24 June 2013 at 2:36pm
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

This is a reminder to keep the discussions here centered around Arakshi as much as possible. Please don't bring in any other couple or their fans here.
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
sorry naina
Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hiii koi hai ?
.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hey Saba di.
Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hi bhumi :D
am so happy today 
Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
bhumi are u there ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index