two sad things happened in my life yesterday

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yesterday it was really a sad day for me one my fav rohits exit from the show becoz he is playing a ugli luking guy and the channel thought that he is not bringing trps so they replaced with a new fair lead and my school management removed one of my collague ( who is normal luking girl with stammering habit) and replaced her with some fair teacher (both have professional degree) and for this coincidence i was really feeling bad i dont understand why the world is like this why ppl hate ugliness and go after beauty why dont they see the potential rohit is such an extremely talented actor then why it happened with him why this injustice to him i dont know what to write but one thing he doesnt deserve this kind of treatment from ph & channel but whatever we are always with  u rohit khuranaEdited by princessglory - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ooh thats really sad... :( but God must have written sumthing good for both of them
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm...

tell them dear, if eyes are for seeing
then beauty has its own excuse for being
sravs190 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh really ! felt really bad for ur collague ! and i am damn sure that in future they both will get a lot of success
rahullsharma thumbnail
maybe your school removed your first teacher for some else reson did u ask your first teacher the reson of removing her maybe your teacher wanted a leave
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think they are ending Madhav's character to cash on sympathy not for his looks. madhav sports a dark complexion n average looks not Rohit. If at all the whole issue is for bringing an eye candy lead Rohit would have easily fitted the bill. Unfortunately the issue is to add ugly insensitive heartwrenching drama by his death. Soon he'll be back with bang
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks everybody for ur comments but i must tell u  the school removed my collague not giving any special reason(she is temporary) but we all know she is little bit appealing than us but here also simultaneously happened that wonders me most but one thing rohit is not a ugli luking he is just playing his part if makers thought that ugliness is not bringing trps then they should have given makeover why to bring other male lead it is really injustice to him 
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is sad but it is not the end
if one door is closed other will open & take you to the way you want
your collague will get better oportunity just keep encouraging & supporting her 👍🏼
& Rohit Khurana left his mark as Madhav  i will never ever forget him ❤️
rohit is a self made man he come that far because of his hard work & talent & he will get deserving oportunities 👍🏼
this is not the end for both just a difficult time & it will pass away & good time will knock their door 😊