India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

HOLA PPL!!IM BACK MY DEAR RISHBALians...LOVE U ALL

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
 ROFL ROFLROFLROFLHOLA PPL   ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yup its me again came back...sry for those who gonna get upset my return and HIGH FIVE no no HIGH TEN for those who gonna enjoy with persence here ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Im really phankis for hurting u all by bad decision in angry mood,saw all ur comments,and get touched...really sorry for that guys..i swear never gonna do it any more...so once again sorry.

NOW coming to the point...u knw guys i was just worried a lot that i cant able to express my feeling about sterday's episode..so make my frnd Priya to do that...hope some of guys know that..But it is not at all satisfied for me...here comes to say that

OMG OUR SHER...RK:

Awesome punch and Extra-ordinary KickROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i know he got the first punch...But wat to do Being a larger in size it doesnt mean that Elephant is more powerful than LION.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL It doesnt make any sense that who done first..Matter is who done with most powerful ...can any one tell me that u guys had seen a most powerful Kick we saw sterday???? Absolutely NO. thats the Matter

And next I just love how he talked cool mind first...Even though another guy said him as illegitimate (i know he only said it 1st,but pls think if anybody come and saying u that im ur bro or sis..wat will u think??? u ll think them as illegitimate or will u think ur self as??) he asked to get out..But that another guy knows that real truth na(which is only truth for him,i hope most of us believe something wrong in Merra ji's story) then Being a honor man he shouldn't make any mess or this type of scene in that Hawan which is most important for a loving and respectable son..and also being a lovely son,he should think that RK also have a mom,so that he should say him as illegitimate in front of her,which means also insulting her in that place(Meera is not ther and RK doesnt know the SO CALLED TRUTH(which we doesnt believe till now)...this is the action of a man who giving respect for other's feelings???? OMG

I just love the way Madhu cares for RK in this epi and when she cares RK face while he get punch from another guy...**i just wanna kill the writer of this show while seeing that.** and i wanna ask one thing, y does he speak to madhu in ordinary tone,even though he is in anger?? OMG FRIENDSHIP...if he think that FRIENDSHIP is important means rather than creating such a situation and showing himself GOOD by talking like that,he can avoid this fight in that IMPORTANT HAWAN and if he consider his mom really means...from the first he got the news HE SHOULD DO THIS FIGHT...but no,HE was Waiting to take revenge in the correct time,and he does it..this is an action of SO CALLED GOIDIE!! uff

I love the way RK protect madhu from ROD and i wanna writer to give a clap for letting RK to drag Madhu his side and another guy to catch ROD...bcz now MADHU is RK's LIFE AND WIFE...dnt even dare to forgot that thos who are still rooting for sulbala with silly thoughtsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BEST SCENE OF STERDAY'S EPISODE:

1) PUNCH AND KICK WITH STRONG EXPRESSION Wink

2) WIFE'S CARE TOWARDS HUBBYWink

sry for giving such a long essay
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i know u ppl get bored ROFLROFLROFLROFL

so here u go one cute VM for u all

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115dva_rishbala-4th-vm_music#.UcVkXEot6HE

so some RISHBALA pics for u all...enjoy

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2nishsweetsMfarah64kishlay95piaabhayAiSh_FlyMikolingamhinapriyarkmadsanaammumevanpmadhvi4gurtiteletubby-Hanaa-sayanti_ashiuv..Aliya..Agrata23Kennoraj80Mystic_nights_CroppedHorizon.Forever_Komal..sairat..anitaraniananya2000DushtDanaf.kahkashansakinaxxAqeelahxxBes_BangelankiMaria-capriamandadsouza95mysteriousmillileelaa9itsRitzi

nikita16 Newbie
nikita16
nikita16

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hug
Prarthna.B Senior Member
Prarthna.B
Prarthna.B

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
lovely pics and happy with your decision :)
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita16

Hug

HugHugHug
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prarthna.B

lovely pics and happy with your decision :)

thanks HugHug
angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hug
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelanki

Hug