Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 99)

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by Libra123

Trp is 2.5. It hardly went down even after soo much sanchi torture and great new shows in the same time slot. That means people watch bv as a habit whatever they show just like us Wink
not bv rama ..
we watch only shashankEmbarrassed

I know... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I want JaGan scene sans sanchi. Please cvs. One good scene before the torture which you will give us anyway.
Absolutely rama,one good scene for JaGan before J's birthday,but i want J also realized something that he himself start connect to GangaEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
im little confused about this track...

i mean all this leads to that Jagya will have to speak loud and clear about his feelings for Ganga, only that will save him from marring Sanchi...

Apparently both familes will accept, so the poor thing will have to agree with them too...even if he said he does not have feelings for sanchi, anyway even if there was some other girl instead of sanchi he would still not have feelings for her, so that would not be count as excuse for not marring sanchi... so what i want to say he can only skip marriage if he says he loves and wants to marry ganga... but does he love ganga yet?? i mean i dont feel he will say that now Ermm im confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

I want JaGan scene sans sanchi. Please cvs. One good scene before the torture which you will give us anyway.
Absolutely rama,one good scene for JaGan before J's birthday,but i want J also realized something that he himself start connect to GangaEmbarrassed

im thinking what has to happn to jagya start thinking about his feelings for  ganga... maybe if Ganga leaves the house for a while Smile

charuluv_SVLibra123sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ivanaa

im little confused about this track...

i mean all this leads to that Jagya will have to speak loud and clear about his feelings for Ganga, only that will save him from marring Sanchi...

Apparently both familes will accept, so the poor thing will have to agree with them too...even if he said he does not have feelings for sanchi, anyway even if there was some other girl instead of sanchi he would still not have feelings for her, so that would not be count as excuse for not marring sanchi... so what i want to say he can only skip marriage if he says he loves and wants to marry ganga... but does he love ganga yet?? i mean i dont feel he will say that now Ermm im confused
clueless about what jagya feels about ganga..
does he sympathise her ?no
but what actually he feels..?Confused
well he will realise when he is either jealous or being seperated..
well a small seperation is my choice..Wink

Ivanaacharuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

Edited by shankythebest - 27 June 2013 at 7:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaacharuluv_SVLibra123sush_tiny15-Swetha-yanks28

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or Eagan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.
I don't think this will happen.. Somehow jagya will take all the torture for the sake of anandi. Even if he realizes his love for Ganga he will not come out, but someone will stop the wedding, I want it to be DS and not anandi...I want DS to realize jagyas love and Ganga and how he is scarifying that for the sake of anandi and give him the family locket...

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-yanks28

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or Eagan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

omg shanky this is the worst scenario ever LOL

charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Go to top