Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 83)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I was also very disappointed by the short length of the scene, I love their eye locks though...they send shocks thru me... Day Dreaming 
I feel the sameDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Originally posted by shankythebest

Ya,charu I watched it.I was watching and watching him,I forgot that he was ill so couldn't figure out.But he was looking soo handsome.It seemed that scene should continue,that small eye lock should continue but damn it ended and I felt episode is over.
Dont worry dear,i think major drama coming up in J's birthday but my wish is J atleast hugs G(may be accidentally)WinkLOLinfront of sanchi for onceDay DreamingDay Dreaming

well we know sanchi is mean spirited...maybe she will get jealous and try to make Ganga trip and fall only to be caught in the arms of Doctor Sa...WinkLOLDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15ExcuseMePlz

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Ya,charu I watched it.I was watching and watching him,I forgot that he was ill so couldn't figure out.But he was looking soo handsome.It seemed that scene should continue,that small eye lock should continue but damn it ended and I felt episode is over.
Dont worry dear,i think major drama coming up in J's birthday but my wish is J atleast hugs G(may be accidentally)WinkLOLinfront of sanchi for onceDay DreamingDay Dreaming

well we know sanchi is mean spirited...maybe she will get jealous and try to make Ganga trip and fall only to be caught in the arms of Doctor Sa...WinkLOLDay Dreaming
Sanchi;s plans always bonus to JaGanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Guys what about a **ss accidentallyBlushingBlushingsorry iam out of controlEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

yes i wish the CVs at least establish this much, the more she tries to get Jagya to spend time with her, the more it backfires...Wink

btw this is a beautiful VM...ClapJeene Laga HoonStar...maybe all of us can recommend some songs for these awesome VM makers...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Mehwish,I have made a request to sush to make a vm on the song subhanallah from the film ye jawani hai diwani.She said when she will get time she will made it.I am waiting because thats a beautiful song and my recent favourite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SV

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Guys what about a **ss accidentallyBlushingBlushingsorry iam out of controlEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maybe trying to kiss Mannu but it lands on Jagya EmbarrassedWink

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlz

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

yes i wish the CVs at least establish this much, the more she tries to get Jagya to spend time with her, the more it backfires...Wink

btw this is a beautiful VM...ClapJeene Laga HoonStar...maybe all of us can recommend some songs for these awesome VM makers...Embarrassed
I want to see some backfires for sanchiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlz

Go to top