Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 57)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shankythebest

I don't understand even after anandi and shiv ensuring them that jagya has no such feelings why they want to know what is in jagya's heart.Isn't it enough to say no to sanchi as jagya don't like her!

did you see that thread Ira's POV ? It ws very annoying. Anandi is dumb and selfish. I feel like blasting her now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123ExcuseMePlz

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Just read the spoiler , Ganga is inviting anandi and family, that is it.. It am done with bv now...
Kazan does not  think it's worth to get married to jagya for sanchi.. What a disloyal person he is... Because of singh's his daughter got such a good husband and now he thinks jagya is not worthy of marriage.. So does anandi thinks jagya is not worthy of anandi, and jagya is to worthy of jagya... But anandi madam will bully her way to make jagya agree for marriage... This is a chaos... Total blood boil...
Always anandi and family with jagya.. What a crap...AngryAngry

the question is why the hypocrite madam made him agree for remarriage?

Total blood boil...same here...Angry

Libra123ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
First of all you don't bother to accuse that jagya might have trapped sanchi,then you are saying so many bad things about the person who doesn't even know that your daughter loves him then even after your son and dil reassuring you that he doesn't like your daughter you want to know what is in his heart.What kind of logic is that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaLibra123tiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

First of all you don't bother to accuse that jagya might have trapped sanchi,then you are saying so many bad things about the person who doesn't even know that your daughter loves him then even after your son and dil reassuring you that he doesn't like your daughter you want to know what is in his heart.What kind of logic is that!

This is such a stupid idiotic hypocrite fake feminist serial. Jagya was living his life, he left and went away. First shiv bullies him and draag him back, then anandi madam bullies him and make him agree to marry, then sanchi madam loves him.. Where is it jagyas fault in all this. Really really mad.. Want Shashank to leave now.. Enough is enough.. On top of it I am mad at Ganga too.l why does she keep calling anandi ?? It's totally ridiculousAngry

How long will these disloyal cvs cash in on jagyas past ?? Idiots.. Go to hell ... The pathetic loosers.. Shashank you quit.. The mahaan hero shiv will run the show.. Let's see how it goes then Angry

ShinyaExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
ya,shinya,I read all the comments.But I am fed up arguing with the same people who don't want to forgive a person or doesn't want to accept redemption and only mock about it.Anandi could have said it and as the sbb/sbs segment anandi shiv said that jagya doesn't know anything but even after that shekhars are thinking of sanchi jagya marriage,they didn't took a day to get convinced by sanchi's antiques.Alok and ira's dialogue about jagya was unbearable I am very upset because of those dialogues.

ShinyaLibra123tiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
For all these years it was all about jagya.So I don't think cvs can run this show without Jagya.They can do whatever they want with this character and the actor is so loyal that he is all ok with cvs taking for granted attitude.

ShinyaLibra123tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

ya,shinya,I read all the comments.But I am fed up arguing with the same people who don't want to forgive a person or doesn't want to accept redemption and only mock about it.Anandi could have said it and as the sbb/sbs segment anandi shiv said that jagya doesn't know anything but even after that shekhars are thinking of sanchi jagya marriage,they didn't took a day to get convinced by sanchi's antiques.Alok and ira's dialogue about jagya was unbearable I am very upset because of those dialogues.

you dont have to argue with them. just write  how dumb shiv was not to open hs mouth and tell lies to his family that they met sanchi on the way and that she came with them to jaitsar when in reality it ws she who had arrived there before them.

Libra123ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
db

Edited by shankythebest - 25 June 2013 at 3:52pm

Go to top