Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

New TC article on BV .. 😳😡
pata tha mujhe how can she stay away from his birthday celebrations 

Only she is coming then No Shekhars and AnSh😕God help and  save poor Jagaya from Sanchi

Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
Someone save me from this sanchi yaar,she will kill me!Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Priyamvada

haan yar... I know... oche varam kudaa saachi drama chupistaru! No JaGan..

Saachi will attend J's bday... CVs have lost their mind! cant they see viewers are bored wid saachi..😡🥱
bv sanchimayam🤪
i think ee track start ayina taruvata cv's edit cheyyadam manesaruAngry
inta high dose of sanchi naa valla kaadu 🤢
Originally posted by sidra08

Rama rightly said Jagaya is indeed a toy for everyone now For Singhs Shekhars  They are taking him like he is nothing and puppet who will be yes to everything they wants I hope he speaks up bringing everything whats in his heart  which make Shekhars and Singhs become water ashamed of how they are crushing his emotions ðŸ˜¡

Shashank has become toy for cvs They are playing with him and our Mr Mahaan is on mute mode Wake up Mr Mahaan please wake up 😭Tell me if cvs are being unfair with you i will really reach the sets with my Danda and beat cvs ðŸ˜¡

I think we should mail CVs.. or comment on colors site! ab bohot hua yar! enough of saachi n her family dramaa😡🥱
Originally posted by Priyamvada

guys I'm bored... can someone gimme a nice JaGan pic.. I wanna make a siggy ðŸ˜†
actually i have posted the last AT on which which pages pictures are check the first page of AT you directly land on pictures pages 
Originally posted by sushiani

bv sanchimayam🤪
i think ee track start ayina taruvata cv's edit cheyyadam manesaru😡
inta high dose of sanchi naa valla kaadu 🤢

aww ya sush... nenu kuda inka saanchi ni bharincha lenu. Patience ki oka limit untundi kada... inka ee BV nenu chudalenu...😭

pata tha mujhe how can she stay away from his birthday celebrations 

Only she is coming then No Shekhars and AnSh😕God help and poor Jagaya 

chipko will not give him space to breath i guess..
sumi's nautanki towards ganga and sweet talkings with sanchi

actually i have posted the last AT on which which pages pictures are check the first page of AT you directly land on pictures pages 

thnx sid..

I couldn't find HQ pics on google... so will check😉😃
Originally posted by shankythebest

Someone save me from this sanchi yaar,she will kill me!

shanky lets get saachi married off...

who should be da groom??

voldemort??😆😆
Right Sush ...Sanchi will not be giving any space to Jagaya to even breathe she will glued to him forcing herself on him ðŸ˜¡Sumi will be wow to Sanchi🤢 Ganga poor girl she will be in pain she cannot see doctor saa with Sanchi she feels pain because she loves him