Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 51)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Sush,don't talk about sumi.I am sick of her.Cvs are hell bent to destroy all my favourite character.Whether they are destroying the characters or they are continuously insulting that character by other characters.
me too shankyOuch
than getting angry i feel a mixed feeling of diappointment and irritationUnhappy
sanchiPig does she know what she has done.
tattooShocked,what if someone asks her what is this j.
i think she will tell-jai mata di or jai devi maa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
there is a lot of frustration in sriti's AT also, they want her to quit this show...I really hope SriShank get some beautiful romantic track so both sides can be satisfied...mere sath toh pehle se yeh sab ho chuka hai, bas ghalati se mujhe koi jodi pasand na aaye...next thing I read is someone is dying/quitting/leaving/fired from that show...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaasush_ExcuseMePlztiny15

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sushiani

Yanks,I can't tell you how bad I felt when he said how can you marry jagdish,he left anandi,the other girl also in mumbai.What will people think!Nobody was their to support Jagya!Then Ira said I will keep sanchi at home forever but will never agree.I was like lady jagya is not interested in marrying your daughter,he finds her annoying.She is the girl who is lusting over him.

The most shocking part is they are actually thinking that jagya might trapped them.Anandi Shiv has to convince them that jagya knows nothing about it.

I am trying to find logic on todays alok ira behavior,so I was saying that but I felt like crying,it was too insulting.
why are you expecting a good quality track for jagya shanky...Ouch
they never gave,they will never giveAngry
i am totally angry with alora(alok-ira)..
then sir and madam why did you call him these many times to your hhouse,offered dinner,lunch and visiited him when he was sick...
alora i hate youAngryDead

all these characters have selective memory. I also like Sumitra..sadly she's also taunting an already downtrodden girl...as if she hasn't heard enough crap throughout her life...now her future MIL is also after her...WinkTongue
wish mannu does susu on sumiDay Dreaming
but yes really yaar cv's actually going out of character regarding sumi.
she always supproted right,she asked anandi not to put sindoor.etc.., can show so many examples since she 'was' a positive ckt
yeh toh double standards  hai sumiAngry

tiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Sush,so I am not the only one who got hurt with alok and ira's behaviour.You know na sush we shanky pies are waiting for a proper track for jagya for now almost three years.Pardon me I am getting a little bit emotional.But cvs are doing nothing.Sometimes it pinch me whether I am supporting a wrong thing!I felt so bad when alok ira was saying those things about jagya as if someone is insulting me.Thats funny but true.They were non stop praising praising praising a person and now within a second they left no stone unturned to insult that person at his back.They don't even bother to know whether Jagya also loves Sanchi or not.

I was expecting a good story between JaGan as cvs broke my heart when they broke JaAn.Sometimes you get so attached with the characters and actors that you can't expect anything bad about them.Shashank has lost a lot because of his loyalty but cvs are not even now giving his due to him.

Edited by shankythebest - 25 June 2013 at 1:23pm

sush_tiny15yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

there is a lot of frustration in sriti's AT also, they want her to quit this show...I really hope SriShank get some beautiful romantic track so both sides can be satisfied...mere sath toh pehle se yeh sab ho chuka hai, bas ghalati se mujhe koi jodi pasand na aaye...next thing I read is someone is dying/quitting/leaving/fired from that show...Broken Heart
shub shub bolo yaar
nothing like that will happen.
dying ki baat huyi toh i want sanchi to die or atleast have a memory lossCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Yanks,I can't tell you how bad I felt when he said how can you marry jagdish,he left anandi,the other girl also in mumbai.What will people think!Nobody was their to support Jagya!Then Ira said I will keep sanchi at home forever but will never agree.I was like lady jagya is not interested in marrying your daughter,he finds her annoying.She is the girl who is lusting over him.

The most shocking part is they are actually thinking that jagya might trapped them.Anandi Shiv has to convince them that jagya knows nothing about it.

I am trying to find logic on todays alok ira behavior,so I was saying that but I felt like crying,it was too insulting.
why are you expecting a good quality track for jagya shanky...Ouch
they never gave,they will never giveAngry
i am totally angry with alora(alok-ira)..
then sir and madam why did you call him these many times to your hhouse,offered dinner,lunch and visiited him when he was sick...
alora i hate youAngryDead

all these characters have selective memory. I also like Sumitra..sadly she's also taunting an already downtrodden girl...as if she hasn't heard enough crap throughout her life...now her future MIL is also after her...WinkTongue
wish mannu does susu on sumiDay Dreaming
but yes really yaar cv's actually going out of character regarding sumi.
she always supproted right,she asked anandi not to put sindoor.etc.., can show so many examples since she 'was' a positive ckt
yeh toh double standards  hai sumiAngry

this is character assassination. it happens when the real story ends...and it ended with Anandi's remarriage I feel...and I think the required writing talent to make BV interesting after that is absent in these CVs!!! i believe the future of this show rests on the success of Jagan love story

sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

shub shub bolo yaar
nothing like that will happen.
dying ki baat huyi toh i want sanchi to die or atleast have a memory lossCool

let Sanchi go abroad to some university and fall for some foreigner LOL

sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
three episodes without shanky, why Unhappy whats happning with this world...  Ermm Smile

tiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

Go to top