Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 23)

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Ok,dolly I am also going.Hope will talk tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123tiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Goodnight dolly Have sweetest dreams . will come tomorrow on other AT's too Tomorrow i may be late but will come 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shankythebest

Shinya,to avoid the war we have to ignore.She was trying to say this that earliar also and hina came here and said that she was supporting sanchi and saying as jagya and sanchi are similar so we should not blame sanchi,something like that.Also couple of days ago saba was here and she said in some thread she was mocking hina with some of her friends because hina was supporting jagya.She is saying the same thing again and again,you know why,I think you know!Because no jagya support are getting angry or arguing on that topic.She made that pathetic poll two times because first it was not a war zone so she made the same poll with same options second time.If we would keep quite on that poll thread she would once again made it.I have stopped visiting her thread because once I was arguing with her why she calls name to jagya she said she calls names to other also as she is sarcastic and she can't stop her sarcasm for anyone even if others are getting hurt.So we have nothing else to do except ignoring.

@shanky and dolly and all, you are right.

since thre was no war on forum , she started this thread and the moment a jagya fan (me) commented, she taunted and compared him with sanchi. I was tempted twice to respond, but I controlled myself...LOLLOL

she is not only sarcastic but her arguments nonsense and out-of context. only some like-minded Sillyappreciate her.

i will hit her back some other time.Wink

charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by shankythebest

Shinya,to avoid the war we have to ignore.She was trying to say this that earliar also and hina came here and said that she was supporting sanchi and saying as jagya and sanchi are similar so we should not blame sanchi,something like that.Also couple of days ago saba was here and she said in some thread she was mocking hina with some of her friends because hina was supporting jagya.She is saying the same thing again and again,you know why,I think you know!Because no jagya support are getting angry or arguing on that topic.She made that pathetic poll two times because first it was not a war zone so she made the same poll with same options second time.If we would keep quite on that poll thread she would once again made it.I have stopped visiting her thread because once I was arguing with her why she calls name to jagya she said she calls names to other also as she is sarcastic and she can't stop her sarcasm for anyone even if others are getting hurt.So we have nothing else to do except ignoring.

@shanky and dolly and all, you are right.

since thre was no war on forum , she started this thread and the moment a jagya fan (me) commented, she taunted and compared him with sanchi. I was tempted twice to respond, but I controlled myself...LOLLOL

she is not only sarcastic but her arguments nonsense and out-of context. only some like-minded Sillyappreciate her.

i will hit her back some other time.Wink

I also join with uWinkLOL

ShinyaLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Wow shankypies... 23 pages in one day Good going.. Will continue like this...Nothing to watch in the serial, will atleast write and read comments here...

charuluv_SVShinyaExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Upcoming track in BV - This week .. Stern Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thank you swetha for posting the information.

Finally sanchi will declare her love for Jagya.I am wondering what will happen when Jagya will get to know that.He will not say know because he gave all the responsibilities to anandi and his family.What will Ganga think!She will think Dactarsa will never get a better girl than Sanchi ji.Sanchi ji is smart,educated,I am nothing compared to sanchi and cry a lot.I hope she will not start avoiding jagya.Plz,Show some more JaGan,cvs.

Edited by shankythebest - 24 June 2013 at 1:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Charu,Iva,if you are listening then plz comment on shashank's profile.He needs it badly,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15-Swetha-

Go to top