Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 22)

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Are they trying to say that bad women doesn't exists in the world!

Another thing which amazes me sid is they can't accept the person who is apologizing and waiting,dying for that person's apology who never apologized or even felt sorry for her misdeeds.

Edited by shankythebest - 23 June 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@Dolly ..your dad's words are bang on Clapvery rightly said and very true Smile

@Shanky..perhaps in their view points there are no bad women in this world Lol LOLand one more discussion which makes me laugh is city women are always shown bad in BV lol 

Gauri was not city girl she was 10000000 percent village woman who lost her brain in city and started considering herself above village women 

Sanchi is only a city girl who is shown bad 

Choti maa and Ira are city women pretty fine Ira is pendu but then Sumi is also a pendu but over all both Ira and Sumi are not bad 

rest which city woman cvs have shown bad ?

Ashima and Shivani were too good 

charuluv_SVtiny15ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
This kind of talks seems funny to me.The person who is bad is bad,does there the question of city or village exists!I have never imagined that city girls are shown bad and village girls good.After reading some topics I thought some people thinks like that also.Ise kehte hai sidhi baat ko bhi tera karna.Cvs also probably didn't think like that ever that they are showing good village girls vs bad village girls.

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Dolly ..your dad's words are bang on Clapvery rightly said and very true Smile

@Shanky..perhaps in their view points there are no bad women in this world Lol LOLand one more discussion which makes me laugh is city women are always shown bad in BV lol 

Gauri was not city girl she was 10000000 percent village woman who lost her brain in city and started considering herself above village women 

Sanchi is only a city girl who is shown bad 

Choti maa and Ira are city women pretty fine Ira is pendu but then Sumi is also a pendu but over all both Ira and Sumi are not bad 

rest which city woman cvs have shown bad ?

Ashima and Shivani were too good 

i agree wid ur each word.Smile
i always found it irksum wenever sum1 says that in BV city or modern gals r shown bad & esply wen they say gauri was city & modern gal. from where gauri was a city or modern gal?? just bcoz she studied her MBBS in mumbai she bcame city gal or just bcoz she knew abt pizza huts & wore suits so bcame modern gal??Confused
shivani & ashima were both city gals but were better than sumi who cud atleast see wats rite & wrong  & whos gud or bad!!Clap

Edited by tiny15 - 23 June 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVBeautifulSoul_

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
In BV its only good women vs bad women There is no city or village difference here Cvs have not shown village women too much superior and city women too bad  its only good vs bad women that are shown in both places 

Jagaya became doctor in a city , worked there , he dresses and lives like city men seeing him no one can say he is a village boy but that don't make him city person he is a villager and always will be because thats his birth place where he has born and  raised Similarly Gauri is a village woman in every way Defending her by saying she was shown bad to highlight a village woman Anandi  she is so good is absolutely incorrect

Edited by sidra08 - 23 June 2013 at 1:49pm

charuluv_SVtiny15ExcuseMePlz

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Dolly ...  i find it irksome too to read it in BV city women are always shown bad and the example that is given is Gauri which makes me want to hit my head somewhere from which angle she is city woman???

The actual city women were Ashima and Shivani Both were fantastic persons 

Like i said BV shows good women vs bad women The actual comparison should we do between Sanchi and Ashima Both were city based Ashima was  actually a london based but look at her once she came to know she is not woman of Shiv's dreams he loves Anandi she didn't mock Anandi or was jealous of her or created an enmity with her She has always been appreciative of Anandi and look at Sanchi from first day she is bad mouthing both Anandi and Ganga and now she is all the way jealous and worst to Ganga she cannot tolerate her near Jagaya 

so its not city woman vs village women here but good woman vs bad woman Look at the difference between Sanchi and Ashima and Ashima was much more modern well educated than Sanchi so blaming cvs they are showing city women as bad is really really wrong 

Edited by sidra08 - 23 June 2013 at 1:51pm

charuluv_SVtiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@sidra shanky ok feeling sleepy so going  2sleep after 5-10 mins . so won't post anything no. gud nite & sweet dreams. meet u 2marrow.

@sidra plz also visit PhAb AT & forum & Ajay's AT on UT forum. i know theres nothingg much  2 post but on UT fforum sum new ppl've also started liking him.and we've reached on page 95 of 2nd AT!!Smile
and i think he may've sum scenes may b not much like junoon but atleast its +ve role.Smile

charuluv_SVBeautifulSoul_

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Sid,how can we forget the popular dialogue they show city people either dumb or bad.

Ashima never seemed dumb to me she was innocent but she had the eyes to see the goodness of anandi and she was intelligent enough to see shiv likes anandi and anandi is perfect for shivIf ds out of irritation called her lapundari,something like that,that doesn't mean that she is dumb..Shiv didn't like her that doesn't mean that she is not good as anandi or shiv liked anandi that doesn't mean that only anandi is the best person in this world.Its anandi's story thats the reason ashima didn't got the lime light if it would have been ashima's story the story could have been different.

Go to top