Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 21)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Originally posted by Shinya

@sidra, have you read the latest post from Sanchi's advocate? .

It was she who first started the comparison and now calling us blind J bhakhts.

@bold above ROFLROFLshinya i think sanchi appoint this super BRILLIANT advocate for a huge amount in this forum itself LOL to speak against blind J bhaktsGeekLOLi really want to know how much amount did sanchi deposited for herEvil Smile

ROFL from the way brilliant advocate has put the facts point-wise before the judge (sidra mam), it looks like this is her first case...ROFL and she thinks J bhakts are blind Cool... poor advocate, let her be happy with her nonsense... no one is buying her bechari sanchi's storyLOL

even the title she gave to her WU, 'bedlam' something was ridiculous and nonsense...Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by Shinya

@sidra, have you read the latest post from Sanchi's advocate? .

It was she who first started the comparison and now calling us blind J bhakhts.

Shinya nothing new in it Sleepyi knew something like this will happen For now i don't  have stamina to read her post neither reply I am in pretty good mood Will develop guts in me later to bear the post and reply as well

aww dunno y ppl are after J even when he has redeemed!Sleepy
Gauri phankas or  the one who lost their punch bag Their passion is only to bash when they are seeing their punch bag have gone away from their hands so they are finding weird reasons to criticize him Sleepy
sidra hi!! how r u??Smile
u've given gud reply!!
but she has again posted sum similarities. i wanted 2 reply but can't as its 2 long & i don't want spoil my mood.while posting similarities she 4got that J never plot & plan like either gauri or like sanchi now.and he realized his follies v.soon. he was not bad from heart like sanchi or even gauri.

you are right. she started the topic why sanchi must not be blamed and now she is comparing between jagya and sanchi... how foolish. that is why I asked whether the thread was made to criticize jagya...

but I think it is better to ignore... she deliberately starts such topics again and again to instigate war on forum. 

charuluv_SVtiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Shinya,to avoid the war we have to ignore.She was trying to say this that earliar also and hina came here and said that she was supporting sanchi and saying as jagya and sanchi are similar so we should not blame sanchi,something like that.Also couple of days ago saba was here and she said in some thread she was mocking hina with some of her friends because hina was supporting jagya.She is saying the same thing again and again,you know why,I think you know!Because no jagya support are getting angry or arguing on that topic.She made that pathetic poll two times because first it was not a war zone so she made the same poll with same options second time.If we would keep quite on that poll thread she would once again made it.I have stopped visiting her thread because once I was arguing with her why she calls name to jagya she said she calls names to other also as she is sarcastic and she can't stop her sarcasm for anyone even if others are getting hurt.So we have nothing else to do except ignoring.

Edited by shankythebest - 23 June 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVShinyatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@shinya wen i 1st saw her thread & post i thot she was mocking & making fun of sanchi so i even liked her post also but after 2-3 pages it seems shes trying 2 bash J.
we all know J'd done sins & mistakes & hes also responsible 4 it but wen these ppl can understand gauri's so-called insecurities which were totally baseless then J's reasons r more justified. tho i don't justify them & i never did in the past but i can understand that he did bcoz he was also oblivious of the fact that gauri was deliberately making him against his family.
and if they wrote abt such things like ankit also does then it cud b understood but they r doing all this just 2 satisfy their ego & want 2've a punch bag & also bcoz of their so-called hard core feminist thinking(rembr sum1 said that its not abt sin /mistakes but abt gender issue means society behaves badly wid gauri type of woman but if older J type of men r 4given easily. but does this mean we shud also go wrong way means we shud 4give women easily & not men? is this not the same patriarchial thinking in reverse mode??Confused)

Edited by tiny15 - 23 June 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVShinyaBeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlz

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@dolly hi dear  i am fine Hugbut pretty lazy It was hot  boring lazy  Sunday  for me Disapprove

Thanks for liking my postSmileActually we all  are tired and fed up now from these kind of posts SleepyAgain and again same thing DeadPut Jagaya down  for no reason Jagaya has been far better than Sanchi and Gauri in my view but to these people these are those who will compare him to even Ratan Singh Deadi have no more stamina left to even read their posts Dead

Edited by sidra08 - 23 June 2013 at 1:16pm

charuluv_SVtiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Now its totally clear to me after your post dolly,basically she is supporting sanchi just to bash jagya.I was thinking why will someone support sanchi's misdeeds.Bashing karneki waja dhund hi leti hai.

charuluv_SVtiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I am amazed at gender issues being discussed here Gauri and Sanchi have done and are doing a lot many misdeeds in correct language sins .When Jagaya did mistakes we didn't go on to defend him by saying Dadisaa as a woman did much more mistakes but there will be gender difference since Dadisaa is forgiven so forgive Jagaya Confused.Jagaya has earned forgiveness for himself by proving himself worth it but these women are making him target here to defend Gauri and Sanchi and they deserve forgiveness without doing anything Wackobecause Jagaya is a man Gauri and Sanchi are women there will be gender difference so lets defend them and blame Jagaya and they should be forgiven because they are women Silly

charuluv_SVtiny15ExcuseMePlz

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

@dolly hi dear  i am fine Hugbut pretty lazy It was hot  boring lazy  Sunday  for me Disapprove

Thanks for liking my postSmileActually we all tired and fed up now from these kind of posts Sleepyagain and again same thing Put Jagaya down  for no reason Jagaya has been far better than Sanchi and Gauri in my view but to these people these are those who will compare him to even Ratan Singh Deadi have no more stamina left to even read their posts Dead

yaar i always like u ppl's posts bcoz they've reasons & logics.let them compare wid Rat. truth won't change even if sum1 shouts lies from rooftops.
and i've also no stamina left so i always avoid posting on such threads.Sleepy
bcoz my dad used 2 say that u can take horse 2 the water but can't make it drink.and u can wake up a sleeping prsn but not the one whos only pretending 2 sleep.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 23 June 2013 at 1:21pm

charuluv_SVBeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlz

Go to top