Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 149)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Actually Sanchi and Ira both uff DeadMahi was most sane today loved him today Ira is such a blind mother she keeps blaming Jagaya covering up her daughter  i wish Jagaya rejects Sanchi then Ira eyes will open how much she is blaming him wrongly Dead
J's rejection will put some sense to sanchi,Ira and sumi,this three idiots thick headWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123ExcuseMePlz

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Sid its too bad that u disscuss about doctorsa smile in ur medical collegeWinkWinkLOL
hehe hum sare MBBS students only do thisWink Doctor saa has many phans in my college doctor saa should not enter in my college otherwise girls  will make him go crazyLOL
What happens if doctorsa suddenly enters ur college and give lecturesWinkWink
i told you he will not go back sahi salamatROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I wish there is a dream sequence of jagya Ganga on jagya birthday ... Ganga dreaming.. Watching some tv.. Jagya in a nice suit and Ganga in the saree like she wore in that picture Mehwish posted...omg.. It will kick everyone but%s then...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Rama,that will be a treat to watch.I wish that could happen.

charuluv_SVLibra123yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Sid its too bad that u disscuss about doctorsa smile in ur medical collegeWinkWinkLOL
hehe hum sare MBBS students only do thisWink Doctor saa has many phans in my college doctor saa should not enter in my college otherwise girls  will make him go crazyLOL
What happens if doctorsa suddenly enters ur college and give lecturesWinkWink
i told you he will not go back sahi salamatROFL
Then its better he stay away from u crazy girlsHeartHeart@what does meanOuchLOL

Edited by jaiya - 28 June 2013 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

I wish there is a dream sequence of jagya Ganga on jagya birthday ... Ganga dreaming.. Watching some tv.. Jagya in a nice suit and Ganga in the saree like she wore in that picture Mehwish posted...omg.. It will kick everyone but%s then...

me too it's about time...Ganga is the one who is in love now as we know so it has to be her dream...gosh I would love this...they would look stunning...

charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlz

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

OMG its awesome ramaEmbarrassedbut i want both to hugBlushingatleast in dreamsLOLLOL

Libra123ExcuseMePlzyanks28

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Actually Sanchi and Ira both uff DeadMahi was most sane today loved him today Ira is such a blind mother she keeps blaming Jagaya covering up her daughter  i wish Jagaya rejects Sanchi then Ira eyes will open how much she is blaming him wrongly Dead

this is why im dying to know whats coming next and how all of this will transpire...I can't wait to see what Jagya will do and say and how he will feel...it's time we learned his thoughts...one article said Ganga will be tossed out by Sumi, wonder when that is...I guess more Sanchi politics at the birthday Ouch
 bold   o really ShockedSumi cannot toss  Ganga out how she can do it ?DS will toss Sumi out DS loves Ganga so much Sumi ki kya majaal she will kick Ganga out Most probably she will say something like this to Ganga Ganga will herself leave Angrybut no worries its a shock for our doctor saa he will bring her back also we will get to know some of his feelings too Wink

I think whats coming  next some very big shocks for Jagaya what else He will be broken badly Even if he refuses to accept Sanchi do you think Sanchi will stop No way Mahi rightly put today Sanchi  wants Jagaya like he is a toy for her She like him she want him at  any cost She will do anything to get him I am sure this girl will do huge mess and Jagaya will be forced to say yes and engagement will happen Then Sanchi will try to want Jagaya follow her demands and Jagaya will not be able to give himself to her and this is how Sanchi's obsession will wear off 

Edited by sidra08 - 28 June 2013 at 12:00pm

Libra123tiny15yanks28

Go to top