Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 126)

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
New promo Alok saying to Sanchi  and all family they will be going to Jaitser soon and getting the chance they will talk about Sanchi wedding proposal for Jagaya  to Singhs?Stern Smile

i wish Bhairo talks sense they will talk with Jagaya about this matter then will give them reply

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

worst quality.. avi tried it from gauri's intro promoLOL
This is  my favorite montage of BV  Thanks Sush its beautiful  but Gauri's  entry was worst for me don't remind of her entry promo 

Edited by kikyo - 28 June 2013 at 3:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

@shanky do u think Ganga celebrating J's birthday is wrongConfused

No,charu,I am not finding it wrong.I think she just gave an idea to ds and as ganga helps in singhs household works ds has given her the responsibility and as she started loving ds so its natural that she will happily do whatever needed.She is in a denial mode and thinks she can't love jagya but we all know its difficult to ignore the person you love.And birthdays are so special.People who are saying that who is she do celebrate jagya's birthday are talking like those villagers and ratan singh.Inspite of looking at the brighter side they only knows how to search negative things.Its not like ganga is celebrating jagya's birthday all alone without taking others permission.Ya,she called anandi and shekhars that might irk but she has to invite them ptherwise it will not look decent.

charuluv_SVsush_tiny15-Swetha-

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Jagya feels uncomfortable with undue attention from Sanchi

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Balika Vadhu click here..]

Major twists and turns are happening in Balika Vadhu to shock  viewers. Now, it is Sanchi who is the center of attraction. The story starts from the time when Jagya met with an accident and she decides to come and stay at Jagya's home. She tried hard to woo him. We saw how she transformed herself from a bad girl to a good desi girl avatar.

Jagya was shocked and felt uncomfortable with her sudden behavior. She took extra care of him, wore Indian dresses and even did aarti with Dadi Saa. I mean this was too much!! But as it is said, love is blind!! Sanchi is blindly, madly in love with Jagya.

Poor Jagya, he was feeling awkward all the time when she was around her, deliberately seeking his attention. He even discussed it with her ex-wife Anandi who is still his best friend. As we all know how modest Anandi is, she tried to assure him that Sanchi was there just to make him feel comfortable and was showing gratitude.

Well, it looks like we are going to witness a new love triangle in  the story- Ganga-Jagya-Sanchi. Here, Jagya looks more concerned for Ganga. Though Ganga has deep feelings for Jagya, she take a step back because she feels indebted to Jagya.

Sanchi on the other hand, hates Ganga and often criticizes her doings. Sanchi has infect  declared her love for him in front of her family  and has decided to stick to her decision to marry him at all the cost. Sanchi has even gone to the lengths of saying to Sumitra that Ganga was responsible for Jagya's bad health. Wow!! This is called strategy, planning to woo the family members so that she gets brownie points! Very clever Sanchi.

Since, Jagya showed his discomfort in Sanchi's presence, it will be difficult for her to win his heart. Also, Sanchi's family is quiet angry with her. How can they agree to marry their daughter to Anandi's ex-husband? This track is really edgy and will keep viewers hooked to the core.

Sanchi is a modern girl, never liked people with old fashioned minds. Jagya on the contrary belongs to a village, his roots are old and believes in family values. He is far from Sanchi's world. It is a daily soap and my friends anything is possible here. It looks like soon we will see Jagya getting married to Anandi's nanad. Nonetheless, Sanchi will have to face lot of difficulties to make her this dream come true!

I hope there is no hidden agenda behind this love story, is she taking revenge from Anandi?? May be or may be not?? Keep reading this space for more information. Tell us what you think about the current track?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123sush_tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

No,charu,I am not finding it wrong.I think she just gave an idea to ds and as ganga helps in singhs household works ds has given her the responsibility and as she started loving ds so its natural that she will happily do whatever needed.She is in a denial mode and thinks she can't love jagya but we all know its difficult to ignore the person you love.And birthdays are so special.People who are saying that who is she do celebrate jagya's birthday are talking like those villagers and ratan singh.Inspite of looking at the brighter side they only knows how to search negative things.Its not like ganga is celebrating jagya's birthday all alone without taking others permission.Ya,she called anandi and shekhars that might irk but she has to invite them ptherwise it will not look decent.
Thank u for clearing me shanky,iam really confused over it,even some J lovers also didn't approved ganga celebrating J 's birthday y nobody wants J's happiness,he didn't have any rights to happy in his life,I really tired of it shanky ,I feel really bad

Libra123sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
According to a article celebration is for birthday also Ganga passing nursing exams. When did she appear for nursing exams. These idiot writers are soo busy writing crap and filling with loosers Shekhars they forgot that ganga gave 10 th standard exam and not nursing exam.

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by sushiani

worst quality.. avi tried it from gauri's intro promoLOL
This is my favorite montage of BV Thanks Sush its beautiful but Gauri's entry was worst for me don't remind of her entry promo
Looking at the montage,how beautiful they r Day Dreaming now cvs forget their male lead Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123sush_-Swetha-

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shankythebest

Thank u for clearing me shanky,iam really confused over it,even some J lovers also didn't approved ganga celebrating J 's birthday y nobody wants J's happiness,he didn't have any rights to happy in his life,I really tired of it shanky ,I feel really bad

Charu.. It is wierd for Ganga to take soo much liberty in jagyas house and also inviting anandi. If DS gave permission then it's ok.. Otherwise Ganga throwing a party is too much. I would like to have the party but what is the use ?? Again it will be filled with Shekhars right... There may not be any peaceful Jagan moments...I would prefer Ganga giving him a small surprise and gifting him something instead of a party filled with Shekhars.

charuluv_SVsush_tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top