Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 119)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by jaiya

Originally posted by shankythebest

Charu I am also with you.But this jagya doesn't do anything.I was saying that day they live under the same roof but don't do anything.Little bit romance like eye lock,blushing will not create any havoc but no they are busy crying and jagya is sleeping due to medicine effects.
Thats y i want my naughty Jagya backWinkhow boring he is nowLOLbut i want JaGan live seprately from BH and want to do lot of romanceEmbarrassedin BH sumi definetly standing against themAngry

 

 if and when they get married, i dont think Ganga will allow Jagya to leave his family and seems Jagya doesnt want to do that anyway, he wants to be a homebody now and live the peaceful life but if Sumi doesnt change maybe there could be a track where Jagya leaves home with his bride Embarrassed
Mehwish,now J doesnt do anything big for his family he is just running the hospital which gifted by his family but he want to success in his life by own without anybody's help for that he want to live sep from BH and by ganga as a wounderful life partner he want to achieve higher status then everybody accepts ganga and also J get his locket back from dadisa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by jaiya

Originally posted by shankythebest

Charu I am also with you.But this jagya doesn't do anything.I was saying that day they live under the same roof but don't do anything.Little bit romance like eye lock,blushing will not create any havoc but no they are busy crying and jagya is sleeping due to medicine effects.
Thats y i want my naughty Jagya backWinkhow boring he is nowLOLbut i want JaGan live seprately from BH and want to do lot of romanceEmbarrassedin BH sumi definetly standing against themAngry

 

 if and when they get married, i dont think Ganga will allow Jagya to leave his family and seems Jagya doesnt want to do that anyway, he wants to be a homebody now and live the peaceful life but if Sumi doesnt change maybe there could be a track where Jagya leaves home with his bride Embarrassed
Mehwish,now J doesnt do anything big for his family he is just running the hospital which gifted by his family but he want to success in his life by own without anybody's help for that he want to live sep from BH and by ganga as a wounderful life partner he want to achieve higher status then everybody accepts ganga and also J get his locket back from dadisa


 good points. Clap that would be really interesting to watch...imagine the romance...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SV-Swetha-

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
3e6z.jpg
how is itBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

3e6z.jpg
how is itBlushing


 hehe so beautiful...imagine how much Ganga must love J, he must mean so much to her bec she has been married to a man like Ratan who abused her, beat her and raped her...so J is her prince charming...here he is fighting for her...Day Dreaming

 i want big time HOT HOT scenes ...I hope J totally goes for her once he realizes hes in love...LOLTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVtiny15-Swetha-

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by jaiya

3e6z.jpg
how is itBlushing


 hehe so beautiful...imagine how much Ganga must love J, he must mean so much to her bec she has been married to a man like Ratan who abused her, beat her and raped her...so J is her prince charming...here he is fighting for her...Day Dreaming

 i want big time HOT HOT scenes ...I hope J totally goes for her once he realizes hes in love...LOLTongue
Dont remind me ya,iam going crazyDay DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Mehwish i want to dream about JaGan Day Dreamingso iam off now good night dearHug see u tommorrowSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Mehwish i want to dream about JaGan Day Dreamingso iam off now good night dearHug see u tommorrowSmile


 GN Charu Embarrassed happy and hot JaGan dreams Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SV-Swetha-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32643

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@priyam charu gud nite & sweet dreams. meet u 2marrow!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SV-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shashank Vyas Interview (March 21st 2013)

Author: cutiepies   Replies: 9   Views: 2096

cutiepies 9 2096 22 March 2013 at 8:08am by Libra123
Decoding tantrums - Shashank Vyas

Author: saba113   Replies: 2   Views: 1617

saba113 2 1617 13 March 2013 at 2:22am by Hina-
TOI: Sriti Jha and Shashank Vyas on Housewife sets

Author: Athene   Replies: 2   Views: 2664

Athene 2 2664 19 February 2013 at 8:39pm by Anaya_
Shashank Vyas at Colors Anniversary Bash

2

Author: .Senorita.   Replies: 11   Views: 2158

.Senorita. 11 2158 04 February 2013 at 10:10am by saba113
Shashank Vyas and his romantic acts in BV

Author: Athene   Replies: 8   Views: 1860

Athene 8 1860 31 January 2013 at 5:04am by vidya0000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index