Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams (Page 101)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

It's 100 th page guys.You people are discussing too much about shashank and jagan.

this AT will be completed by tomorrow LOLLOL nayi wali tayyar karlo...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

ok sorry guys for disappearing i dozed off to sleepStern SmileROFLits been such a fine weather here  i with mobile in my hands  i went to sleep logged on to IFLOL

Ok tell me  with which shanky deewani will do which work  for special thread 

@dolly that avi good remindingLOL i will post it now on CG

in last AT i collected everything in galleries take a look in last AT

you only decide itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ivanaa

oh shanky i only now see, u r goldShocked oh everyone are gold nowCry only me not, alone, forever blueCry charu dont u dare to leave me like shanky!!!Smile

Congratulation Shankythebest! Big smile your nickname deserves nothing less then gold Smile

Ya iva finally I am a goldie now.Its my dream come true experience LOL

Ivanaatiny15-Swetha-yanks28

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.
Shockedtoo worst to happenOuch  i have my own scenario i think Jagaya will first refuse to Sanchi Sanchi will do drama i will leave everything and everyone for you even my family if they are against you Jagaya will make her understand if you love me then forget me and go to your family don't think about leaving them Sanchi will do her dramas in front of Shekhars she will die without Jagaya Shekhars will be left with no option but to  beg to Jagaya marry their daughter Anandi will oppose it Jagaya is not a toy that Sanchi is crying for and Shekhars are giving her Sumitra will pressurize Jagaya to agree to marry Sanchi otherwise Anandi's life will once again be destroyed because of him Jagaya will be forced to say yes Ganga will be hurt and cry Anandi will understand why she is in  pain Jagaya won't understand why Ganga is in pain Anandi's mission will start then to make Jagaya realize about Ganga perhaps Dadisaa and Bhairo will support Anandi Jagaya will be no no no no no and finally yes somehow 

one thing is here he  will definitely realize the importance of Ganga and Mannu in his life when they will try to leave him perhaps at one point Ganga will try to leave Singhs house and then Jagaya will realize for Ganga 

Dil mein rehti ho tum hi jaan ban k
Jee nahi paon ga mein tou meray sanam teri kasam ek pal teray bina 

i dont think he will confess his love there for her but at least he will realize he cannot live without both Ganga and Mannu they are so special for him Even Singhs will realize Ganga and Mannu's place in their lives then and stop them not to go

Edited by sidra08 - 27 June 2013 at 8:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaasush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-yanks28

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

ok sorry guys for disappearing i dozed off to sleepStern SmileROFLits been such a fine weather here  i with mobile in my hands  i went to sleep logged on to IFLOL

Ok tell me  with which shanky deewani will do which work  for special thread 

@dolly that avi good remindingLOL i will post it now on CG

in last AT i collected everything in galleries take a look in last AT

you only decide itLOL
hmm mein karon ok Sush will do all workStern SmileLOLsachi batao naa what what you all can do who can take caps of all important episodes collect important episodes , make sigs , text tou we will all write our own views rest ?

tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Shanky i want a beautiful emotional scene between J n G and also they want become very close by the heart,after ganga results,what do u sayEmbarrassed
Me too will love to see them like that,what about a sudden hug unintentionally to congratulate ganga for her result.

tiny15-Swetha-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.
Shockedtoo worst to happenOuch  i have my own scenario i think Jagaya will first refuse to Sanchi Sanchi will do drama i will leave everything and everyone for you even my family if they are against you Jagaya will make her understand if you love me then forget me and go to your family don't think about leaving them Sanchi will do her dramas in front of Shekhars she will die without Jagaya Shekhars will be left with no option but to  beg to Jagaya marry their daughter Anandi will oppose it Jagaya is not a toy that Sanchi is crying for and Shekhars are giving her Sumitra will pressurize Jagaya to agree to marry Sanchi otherwise Anandi's life will be once again be destroyed because of him Jagaya will be forced to say yes Ganga will be hurt and cry Anandi will understand why she is pain Jagaya won't understand why Ganga is in pain Anandi's mission will start then to make Jagaya realize about Ganga perhaps Dadisaa and Bhairo will support Anandi Jagaya will be no no no no no and finally yes somehow 

one thing is here he definitely realize the importance of Ganga and Mannu in his life when they will try to leave him perhaps at one point Ganga will try to leave Singhs house and then Jagaya will realize for Ganga 

Dil mein rehti ho tum hi jaan ban k
Jee nahi paon ga mein tou meray sanam teri kasam ek pal teray bina 

i dont think he will confess his love there for her but at least he will realize he cannot live without both Ganga and Mannu they are so special for him Even Singhs will realize Ganga and Mannu's place in their lives then and stop them not to go

sounds good. Big smile i like it. Embarrassed I just hope it's all well paced...I also feel at some point Ganga will try to leave so that they don't have to bear her as a burden anymore...she will think the longer she stays, the more danger she puts Doctor Sa in...which she cant bear to...Wink

BeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaiya

Shanky i want a beautiful emotional scene between J n G and also they want become very close by the heart,after ganga results,what do u sayEmbarrassed
Me too will love to see them like that,what about a sudden hug unintentionally to congratulate ganga for her result.

would love that...Day Dreaming Ganga needs to become someone Jagya can trust and open his heart too...

tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

Go to top