Posted: 10 years ago
@mehwish thanx 4 the b'ful caps!!😊

@swetha thanx 4 the montage pic!!😊
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jaiya

Then its better he stay away from u crazy girls❤️❤️@what does mean😆

hey we are not so crazy we are decent Bachis We will just ask him to join our college permanently we will get at least one handsome young teacher 😉really everyone is uncles and aunties who teach us 💔 Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidra08

bold   o really 😲Sumi cannot toss  Ganga out how she can do it ?DS will toss Sumi out DS loves Ganga so much Sumi ki kya majaal she will kick Ganga out Most probably she will say something like this to Ganga Ganga will herself leave 😡but no worries its a shock for our doctor saa he will bring her back also we will get to know some of his feelings too 😉

I think whats coming  next some very big shocks for Jagaya what else He will be broken badly Even if he refuses to accept Sanchi do you think Sanchi will stop No way Mahi rightly put today Sanchi  wants Jagaya like he is a toy for her She like him she want him at  any cost She will do anything to get him I am sure this girl will do huge mess and Jagaya will be forced to say yes and engagement will happen Then Sanchi will try to want Jagaya follow her demands and Jagaya will not be able to give himself to her and this how Sanchi's obsession will wear off 

yeah metromasti article, i posted it here yesterday...but i agree...Ganga leaving Badi Haveli is the jolt her lover boy needs. 😛

and i also believe the insanity with Sanchi will continue until engagement and might stop on the engagement day itself..Jagya wil fall apart at the last moment.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bold   o really 😲Sumi cannot toss  Ganga out how she can do it ?DS will toss Sumi out DS loves Ganga so much Sumi ki kya majaal she will kick Ganga out Most probably she will say something like this to Ganga Ganga will herself leave 😡but no worries its a shock for our doctor saa he will bring her back also we will get to know some of his feelings too 😉

I think whats coming  next some very big shocks for Jagaya what else He will be broken badly Even if he refuses to accept Sanchi do you think Sanchi will stop No way Mahi rightly put today Sanchi  wants Jagaya like he is a toy for her She like him she want him at  any cost She will do anything to get him I am sure this girl will do huge mess and Jagaya will be forced to say yes and engagement will happen Then Sanchi will try to want Jagaya follow her demands and Jagaya will not be able to give himself to her and this how Sanchi's obsession will wear off 

What demands sid😳😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sidra hi!! how r u??
btw did u see my siigy box. 2 new sigs!😳one of ajay/tina & oder is shanky/sriti!!😳
btw shobhi'd made sum awesum ajay avis as vishnu & meeshu avis!!😊
she"ll update her shop also. but u cna see these avis on page no. 74 of PhAb AT!!😊
charuluv_SV thumbnail

hey we are not so crazy we are decent Bachis We will just ask him to join our college permanently we will get at least one handsome young teacher 😉really everyone is uncle and aunties who teach us 💔

Yes i know very well😉😆ohh so sad😆😆
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah metromasti article, i posted it here yesterday...but i agree...Ganga leaving Badi Haveli is the jolt her lover boy needs. 😛

and i also believe the insanity with Sanchi will continue until engagement and might stop on the engagement day itself..Jagya wil fall apart at the last moment.

Yes he deserves that😛😆but i dont want this sanchi drama goes upto engagement🤢
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
we need a new thread hehe 
Libra123 thumbnail
Yes.. Even I don't want sanchi drama to go up to engagement.. I want it rapha dapha. In the birthday and end sanchi chanpter.. Then and there... This crap is unbereable .. Hopefully then atleast anandis interference will reduce ...

Libra123 thumbnail
Should we start posting in fc now ??