Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sid,did you hear what ira said!

Ek hath se tali nehin bajti.

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Actually Sanchi and Ira both uff 🤢Mahi was most sane today loved him today Ira is such a blind mother she keeps blaming Jagaya covering up her daughter  i wish Jagaya rejects Sanchi then Ira eyes will open how much she is blaming him wrongly 🤢

J's rejection will put some sense to sanchi,Ira and sumi,this three idiots thick head
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jaiya

What happens if doctorsa suddenly enters ur college and give lectures😉😉

i told you he will not go back sahi salamat🤣
Libra123 thumbnail
I wish there is a dream sequence of jagya Ganga on jagya birthday ... Ganga dreaming.. Watching some tv.. Jagya in a nice suit and Ganga in the saree like she wore in that picture Mehwish posted...omg.. It will kick everyone but%s then...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rama,that will be a treat to watch.I wish that could happen.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

i told you he will not go back sahi salamat🤣

Then its better he stay away from u crazy girls❤️❤️@what does mean😆Edited by jaiya - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Libra123

I wish there is a dream sequence of jagya Ganga on jagya birthday ... Ganga dreaming.. Watching some tv.. Jagya in a nice suit and Ganga in the saree like she wore in that picture Mehwish posted...omg.. It will kick everyone but%s then...

me too it's about time...Ganga is the one who is in love now as we know so it has to be her dream...gosh I would love this...they would look stunning...
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

OMG its awesome rama😳but i want both to hug☺️atleast in dreams😆😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

this is why im dying to know whats coming next and how all of this will transpire...I can't wait to see what Jagya will do and say and how he will feel...it's time we learned his thoughts...one article said Ganga will be tossed out by Sumi, wonder when that is...I guess more Sanchi politics at the birthday

bold   o really 😲Sumi cannot toss  Ganga out how she can do it ?DS will toss Sumi out DS loves Ganga so much Sumi ki kya majaal she will kick Ganga out Most probably she will say something like this to Ganga Ganga will herself leave 😡but no worries its a shock for our doctor saa he will bring her back also we will get to know some of his feelings too 😉

I think whats coming  next some very big shocks for Jagaya what else He will be broken badly Even if he refuses to accept Sanchi do you think Sanchi will stop No way Mahi rightly put today Sanchi  wants Jagaya like he is a toy for her She like him she want him at  any cost She will do anything to get him I am sure this girl will do huge mess and Jagaya will be forced to say yes and engagement will happen Then Sanchi will try to want Jagaya follow her demands and Jagaya will not be able to give himself to her and this is how Sanchi's obsession will wear off 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

me too it's about time...Ganga is the one who is in love now as we know so it has to be her dream...gosh I would love this...they would look stunning...

I already stated to imagine but i hate this J,he didnt understand what cooks in ganga's mind😉😆