Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually Balika Vadhu is the story of  Balika Vadhu Anandi and her Balak Var Jagaya The show's full name is Balika Vadhu Kachi umer k pake rishte  so it will always be about Anandi and Jagaya's relation its main focus starting from Bal Vivah to present friendship Their relationship will always be the central point here  i really don't know on which basis cvs have disappeared Jagaya from montage it looks ridiculous Anandi Shiv coming with kache umer k pake rishte line when their relationship is not kachi umer k pake rishte but paki umer k pake rishte

I think cvs will include JaGan on montage but after marriage For now i guess adding five people on montage is difficult for them AnSh and  Sanchi Jagaya Ganga the love triangle so when this triangle will end they will add JaGan there 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

yesterday i watched the scene where JaGan and Mannu r on the jhoola and song plays Ganga scared omg I love that scene, watched it over & over...also watched that gola wala scene which Sanchi ruins with her phone call 😡 and u can tell Ganga is sad

which date was staircase scene, im ready to drool 😃

its feb 22 2013
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehwish,I told you that day.The scene was 22 feb 2013.Plz,watch it yaar,its my favourite.
Originally posted by: jaiya

Sid its too bad that u disscuss about doctorsa smile in ur medical college😉😉😆

hehe hum sare MBBS students only do this😉 Doctor saa has many phans in my college doctor saa should not enter in my college otherwise girls  will make him go crazy😆 Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jaiya

its feb 22 2013

thank you 😃
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Actually Balika Vadhu is the story of  Balika Vadhu Anandi and her Balak Var Jagaya The show's full name is Balika Vadhu Kachi umer k pake rishte  so it will always be about Anandi and Jagaya's relation its main focus starting from Bal Vivah to present friendship Their relationship will always be the central point here  i really don't know on which basis cvs have disappeared Jagaya from montage it looks ridiculous Anandi Shiv coming with kache umer k pake rishte line when there relationship is not kachi umer k pake rishte but paki umer k pake rishte

I think cvs will include JaGan on montage but after marriage For now i guess adding five people on montage is difficult for them AnSh and  Sanchi Jagaya Ganga the love triangle so when this triangle will end they will add JaGan there 

good point...Sanchi urfff🤢😡
Actually Sanchi and Ira both uff ðŸ¤¢Mahi was most sane today loved him today Ira is such a blind mother she keeps blaming Jagaya covering up her daughter  i wish Jagaya rejects Sanchi then Ira eyes will open how much she is blaming him wrongly ðŸ˜¡Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hehe hum sare MBBS students only do this😉 Doctor saa has many phans in my college doctor saa should not enter in my college otherwise girls  will make him go crazy😆

What happens if doctorsa suddenly enters ur college and give lectures😉😉
Libra123 thumbnail
Whenever they add Shashank on the montage that's when it will look like bv..

I actually want to see Shashank and sriti in another show. They both are really good looking and talent. They complement watch other in looks and acting too...
yanks28 thumbnail

Actually Sanchi and Ira both uff ðŸ¤¢Mahi was most sane today loved him today Ira is such a blind mother she keeps blaming Jagaya covering up her daughter  i wish Jagaya rejects Sanchi then Ira eyes will open how much she is blaming him wrongly ðŸ¤¢

this is why im dying to know whats coming next and how all of this will transpire...I can't wait to see what Jagya will do and say and how he will feel...it's time we learned his thoughts...one article said Ganga will be tossed out by Sumi, wonder when that is...I guess more Sanchi politics at the birthday