Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Libra123

How do you know it's gonna be there ? Is there any news ?

they posted the spoilers ..
but i am not sure
if shekhars are shown the whole epi then i will kill cv's😡

Libra123 thumbnail
I made a mistake yesterday.. Will wait for feedback today before watching... Let us know if Shashank is there when u watch ..
sush_ thumbnail

I made a mistake yesterday.. Will wait for feedback today before watching... Let us know if Shashank is there when u watch ..

i will😃
why are cv's not showing ratan singh drama..
that will be much better than this reasonless sanchi's obsession
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

i will😃
why are cv's not showing ratan singh drama..
that will be much better than this reasonless sanchi's obsession

Donno yaar.. May be even in that anandi will be there.. I lost hope that Jagan will get any track without sanchi or ansh in it...may be even after they get married also anandi madam will explain to Ganga about jagyas nature and how to live in singh's house and Ganga will keep informing everything about jagya to anandi and keep calling her everyday etc etc.. This anandi's saya will not leave singh's.. It's stuck like fevicol 
sush_ thumbnail

Donno yaar.. May be even in that anandi will be there.. I lost hope that Jagan will get any track without sanchi or ansh in it...may be even after they get married also anandi madam will explain to Ganga about jagyas nature and how to live in singh's house and Ganga will keep informing everything about jagya to anandi and keep calling her everyday etc etc.. This anandi's saya will not leave singh's.. It's stuck like fevicol 

@bold-feviquik
this mashing up of tracks is pretty disappointing..
jagya and gauri had many individual tracks but look at JaGan not even one
i am totally frustrated rama and top of that they give us sanchi and her dramas🤢

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think that will happen Libra. I agree that Anandi will interfere and put a stop in sanchi's plans no doubt. But Anandi will not tell what to do or what not to do to Ganga unless she asks. 
She does nto get involved in singhs any more. She wants to be with teh shekars as much as she can and not be involved in the matters of singhs. But if they involve her she will get involved.

Jagya himself has involved Anandi now for his marriage issue...and the situation is such that.. its the house she grew up in.. so just like a daughter is stuck with her mayka for ever, Anandi is stuck. 

But I am liking that she is not poking her nose .. rather being a spectator lately. 
Before she would be in front to fight if anything wrong happen to singhs but now, she knows the delicate nature of the issue.  

Ganga is shown to be like Anandi and Ganga will take Anandi into confidence for many matters> this is something which will actually be good for their relationship. this is what lacked in Gauri and Jagya's relationship. Gauri could not understand the complexities between Jagya and Anandi and escalated the matter to such an extent that it jsut wrecked her own life.

IN this case Ganga will understand the complexities of Jagya and Anandi relationship. They did spend 16 years of their life together. Grew up together and, we cannot ignore the fact that Singhs raised Anandi practically. So.. this is where her relationship will be more healthy with jagya. She will not feel jealous of the understanding between Jagya andAnandi .. just like how shiv is not jealous about the understanding between Jagya and Anandi. And thus they wil become perfect partners.

Its un real... but its idealistic. And that is what BV is reaching for. 
Reality is , Jagya and ANandi are the leads. Shiv and Ganga are not. They are just tag alongs to the main characters.. Anandi and Jagya and their story. 

anywayzz.. thought to add my 2 cents. No offense meant 

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@suhasini..
Jagya and Ganga track will also happen wait and watch.

Right now Ganga is going through a LOT of difficulties. She needs to find a right place for herself. And Jagya needs to come out of ... "loss feeling" 

He has lost a lot. So until he comes out of that and sees how much he has actually started to depend on Ganga and Mannu for happiness...he will not give Ganga a second thought in that sense. 

Once he sees that he is loosing her.. thats when the action will kick in.

To realize the importance of light one needs to know how darkness looks like.

Sanchi is there to make Jagya realize the worht of Ganga thats all. 

ANd this is meant to happen and I am sure they will show it in a very good way. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Swetha wow you used that pic of shasha,its looking so pretty.

Thanks Shanky ðŸ˜³

Shashank - Prats BV montage was the best montage ever! 
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

@bold-feviquik
this mashing up of tracks is pretty disappointing..
jagya and gauri had many individual tracks but look at JaGan not even one
i am totally frustrated rama and top of that they give us sanchi and her dramas🤢

I know.. Jagya gauri had individual scenes. But now everything revolves around anandi. It was never like that. See even asha abhi sheik had more privacy than Jagan. It's always either anandi or sanchi poking their nose. Anandi never remembers her real maika but ready to poke her nose into her ex husbands affairs..what a hypocrite...